Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2014, 02:19 AM

“Mr. Sanderson,” began the older gentleman calmly, “is it necessary for you to barge into a room and greet fellow students with such crude vulgarity? Please step back into the hallway, knock politely, and wait to be invited inside. Then greet the occupants of this room without profanity or references to any private acts of sexual gratification!”

David meekly replied “Yes sir” as he dropped his head, quickly turned away, and dashed out the door, closing it behind him. For a moment, he thought of just running around the corner and returning to his room, but knew Mr. Witherspoon could easily find him, so he might as well just face the music and get it over with. He knocked, waited to hear Jake’s voice say “Come in”, then opened the door and sheepishly stepped inside. David had thought his eyes were playing tricks on him the first time, but now, he realized what he had seen before was accurate: Dr. Witherspoon was seated on the edge of Derek’s bed, while Derek stood right in front of him, briefs pulled down to his knees, his cock stiff and jutting outward toward the old man’s face, while Jake was seated on his own bed in just his boxers, hands on his groin. David opened his mouth to say a polite greeting, but no sound came out.

“Good evening, Mr. Sanderson,” Dr. Witherspoon finally stated. “I am just finishing my examination of young Mr. Weathers here – seems he took a nasty kick or two in a rather private place during the water polo match earlier, and I wanted to make certain he was alright.”

“Good evening Dr. Witherspoon, Jake, Derek,” David managed to squeak out, though it was barely audible. “I just came by to say hi to the guys, tell them what a great game they played today.” David continued to stare into the elderly man’s eyes, not daring to glance downward at Derek’s naked, aroused genitals, though his peripheral vision certainly gave him an adequate view. “I…um…I guess I should go now. And, sir, I’m sorry about my inappropriate language a few moments ago.” David turned to leave, but the headmaster held up his hand.

“Nonsense,” he said, “don’t leave. I’m sure the boys would like to hear your opinions about their victory in the pool. I’m nearly finished with my exam anyway.” Now facing Derek, the doctor stated: “I am going back to the infirmary in a few minutes. I’d like you to follow me there, since I have a few things to say that should perhaps be stated in privacy. It’s alright for you to now pull your underwear back up and get dressed.” As Derek nodded his head in agreement to the doctor’s request, the man turned toward David, and his eyes were drawn down to the diver’s privates by the activity he noticed there. David, who was shirtless, had remained standing quietly by the door, and had dug his hands deep into the pockets of his cargo shorts, and was absent-mindedly scratching his genitalia through the thin material of the pockets. It had lately become almost a habit of his, as Derek and Jake could both attest – on numerous occasions, they would be talking with him when he would suddenly scratch himself in his small red Speedo at the pool, picking and tugging at the tight lycra, or go ‘fishing’ or playing pocket pool in his pants or shorts pockets. “Mr. Sanderson,” the man stated inquisitively as he nodded toward David’s mid-section, “do you have a problem ‘down there’?”

David froze in mid-scratch, renewed panic on his handsome features. “Oh, um, no sir. I, well lately I just seem to itch a lot down there.”

“Please come forward and let me take a look. Perhaps you have a case of fungal infection – I believe you lads might call it jock itch. Please lower your shorts.” David slowly unbuckled his belt, unhooked the top button, and slowly pulled down his zipper. His shorts dropped to the floor, leaving him in just a pair of Hanes briefs – an older, slightly frayed pair that appeared too small for his body. It wasn’t that they didn’t cover him, it was just that the front pouch was quite stretched, obviously concealing something of quite some size. Something that seemed inordinately large on his narrow, athletic frame. David stood there – and stood there – in his small white briefs, until an exasperated Dr. Witherspoon finally said, “I can’t very well examine you through your briefs. Please lower them also.”

“Oh,” David muttered. He placed his thumbs along the sides of the waistband and began tugging his underwear downward, but then stopped, as he glanced nervously around the room at Jake and Derek.

“Come now, Mr. Sanderson,” said the good doctor, “surely you are not too shy to be seen by your fellow athletes? Why, good grief, you boys must see each other nude in the locker room several times a day! Hurry now, I haven’t got all night.” At that, the older man reached forward and grasped the side of David’s little briefs and began helping him to pull them down.

Neither Derek nor Jake had seen David ‘nude’, for, like many teen aquatic jocks, the diver showered in his suit, then changed under a towel. But his small, form-fitting suit left so little to the imagination that both polo players were well aware of David’s ample masculinity. Still, the sight they now beheld made both boys suck in a quick breath. David’s long, slender penis flopped out of his briefs, and it had to be a good five inches in length. And his balls were just huge – a good bit larger than either polo jock’s. The boys couldn’t help but stare. Even Dr. Witherspoon seemed momentarily taken aback, at a sudden loss for words, until he exclaimed admiringly, “Well, you certainly are quite the he-man, aren’t you?” David’s face turned beet red, and his eyes flickered open and shut as he struggled to swallow. It was obvious the poor boy was unaccustomed to being ‘on display’, so to speak, and his entire body seemed flush with color. Color that only deepened as old Dr. Witherspoon reached forward and grasped his testicular pouch and began to move it to and fro, trying, in the room’s poor light, to get a good view of the youth’s entire genital area. “Usually, the fungus will grow here, along the area where your thighs join your body along the sides of your scrotum. It’s warm and dark here – fungus likes those conditions. Gently pulling David’s sac up and to the side, the old man did not notice that David’s long shaft now rested along his jacket sleeve, where the itchy tweed fabric was working magic on the naked underside of the boy’s shaft.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:21 AM

Default Conclusion of Chapter 1

“Yes, yes, I see quite a bit of redness, and some flaky skin. Here, and here,” he said, as he rubbed his finger tips along the side of David’s sac. As the man continued to jostle and shift David’s pouch, his tweed sleeve continued to brush the boy’s sensitive shaft, all the way from base to glans. Immediately, David’s cock started to engorge, the stimulation was so great. Within seconds, five inches had become eight, and the soft appendage had become hard as steel. Apparently unmindful of this, the doctor continued to eye the area around and beneath David’s nuts, even grasping his entire scrotum and running his fingers along the sparsely-haired sac. Now moving the pouch toward the other side so he could investigate further, his sleeve again brushed insistently along the diver’s hard penis, rubbing against the boy’s stimulated g-spot. David was gritting his teeth, as he struggled to maintain his composure. Both Derek and Jake, upon seeing the look of torment and excitement on David’s face, became fearful of what might happen next. When they saw David squeezing his eyes closed and biting his lower lip, they knew what was coming next. And cum it did.

David couldn’t stop the ejaculation, though he was trying as hard as he could. It had just been so long – so long since he’d had any sexual relief – that the boy simply could not control himself any longer. David’s body convulsed, and he gasped for air. Dr. Witherspoon, suddenly alarmed, looked up at the young man’s face, wondering what on earth could be wrong. He had just released David’s nutsac when the first spurt shot from the red, aroused penis. Then another and another – great gobs of thick white boy-cream shot from David’s dick, splattering across the sleeve of Dr. Witherspoon’s fine tweed jacket. “Well…what on earth…well I never…oh my goodness”, sputtered the old man as David futilely grabbed his long prong, attempting to cover the spurting head and catch his sperm before any more shot onto the physician’s arm and jacket. But there was just too much sperm to contain, and it dripped between David’s fingers and splotched the doctor’s nice wingtip shoes, and the carpet nearby.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, Dr. Witherspoon,” David mumbled as his cock continued to erupt uncontrollably. “I’m so sorry.” Derek and Jake could only stare, dumbfounded, as the diver unleashed a massive load of spunk. The doctor was nonplused, as he tried to pull away from the fountain of semen that seemed to squirt on and on and on. David finally staggered back a couple steps, nearly falling as his feet became entangled in his briefs and shorts. Quickly kneeling, he grabbed his briefs and yanked them up, though by now it was too late – his seed pods had been drained, and only a small dribble continued to seep from his cockhead. Then, he quickly pulled up his cargo shorts and fastened them. Reaching hurriedly into his pockets, he pulled out a tissue, then began trying to wipe his seed off the sleeve of Dr. Witherspoon’s jacket, but he only succeeded in smearing the sticky spunk across an even larger area.

The old man pulled away, telling the youth not to bother, that he would have to get the jacket cleaned. “What, what happened, David?” asked the doctor, addressing the boy by his first name.

A red-faced David choked out a reply. “My…well, my penis was…I mean, your sleeve – the fabric was so rough and itchy, and it kept rubbing against my penis when you were…well…when you were examining me ‘down there’. All of a sudden, I could feel it building up inside me. I thought I could hold it, that you would be finished any second and I could leave, but then…but then…well, it just started coming out. And when that happens, I lose all control. Once the first spurt comes out, I’m helpless to stop it, Dr. Witherspoon. I’m so sorry. I will pay for your cleaning bill”

“That won’t be necessary. I’ve just never seen anything like that – for a young man your age to lose all control like that. Good gracious, what a thing to have happen during a medical examination,” the headmaster stated as he stood and headed for the door. But as he walked away, Derek was astonished to notice a major tent had formed in the old man’s trousers, and he couldn’t help but wonder if the man had somehow enjoyed the ‘accident’, despite his protestations. “Mr. Weathers”, said Dr. Witherspoon, now addressing Derek, “please remember to meet me in the infirmary after I’ve had a few minutes to go to my quarters and acquire a clean jacket.” Derek nodded his head, not trusting his voice to speak aloud.

After he was gone, Jake and Derek glared at David, who hung his head ashamedly
and refused to look the other boys in the eye. Then Jake started to chuckle, then laugh out loud. “Dude,” he said to David, “you totally spooged the old geezer! You spermed all over him! Shit – I’ve never seen anything so rad in my life! You know what? The way you hosed him down, squirting his jacket, his shoes. From now on, I’m calling you ‘Squirt’!”
Old 10-06-2014, 06:48 PM

Swimmboy

Nice chapter. Please continue the story.