Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2017, 09:24 PM

Default What about a thong underneath?

If it really is a problem for you wear a g string or thong under the speedo. For example a Dore from beachndance with a nice push up bulge would look great and that might encourage your partner to get a bit naughtier with his swimwear.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:17 AM

If you feel yourself beginning to have a random erection then jump rapidly into some cold water, roll over face down on your towel while sunbathing or comment on a funny looking cloud that looks like a duck overhead. If all else fails talk about something boring or think about paint drying.
Bluff it out, act casual and most people will either not notice or not mind.
Doing something really obvious like suddenly locking your hands over your groin and running away will be embarrassing for everyone.
The more you are concerned about getting an erection the more likely you are to get one but once you get used to being in speedos you'll forget about it.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:43 AM

Red face Random erections in speedos

At times I get a random erection wearing speedo swim briefs. They feel snug and secure when swimming, but when leaving the pool, I'll have an erection from the feel of the tight wet nylon, especially when taking it off. I don't make a show of it, but do notice other guys other guys still wearing their tight wet speedos in the showers having full hard on underneath. They act as it's a normal happening, especially while stripping them off in the shower. It does take some doing getting my speedo down and off with a hard on, but tickles freeing it up. To me it's just a normal guys reaction wearing them and I have no shame. My speedo fits nicely, feeling like a male swimmer security blanket and I really like wearing them.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:21 PM

i agree on wearing speedos around the house to get use to it. As far as when you are out with your partner and his parents nothing wrong with a 1inch side speedo if thats what you are use to. Sounds like you work out a lot and can use the fact that you swim laps in that so thats what you are use to.

go for it and enjoy.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:30 PM

I often get an erection or at least become larger wearing a brief suit. A full erection that doesn't go down means the suit comes off bit a bit "larger' I actually like. I find though that a full hard on will often lapse anyway. My 2 cents.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:41 PM

I know I'm really late on responding back here, but I wanted to circle back and say thanks to all for the words of encouragement. I donned a speedo the entire time we were at the beach and it felt GREAT! Despite wearing it under my shorts for an hour or two beforehand, the moment I slid my shorts off and felt the sunlight on my thighs I still got pretty aroused -- but a quick dash into the cold water helped control the situation (a little ).

Figured I would add a couple pictures (sorry for the quality, had to reduce them a lot to make them small enough to upload). Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach1.jpg (68.2 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg beach2.jpg (76.2 KB, 153 views)
Old 01-28-2018, 10:32 PM

You are welcome on my team any time talzboi, great photos.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talzboi21
I know I'm really late on responding back here, but I wanted to circle back and say thanks to all for the words of encouragement. I donned a speedo the entire time we were at the beach and it felt GREAT! Despite wearing it under my shorts for an hour or two beforehand, the moment I slid my shorts off and felt the sunlight on my thighs I still got pretty aroused -- but a quick dash into the cold water helped control the situation (a little ).

Figured I would add a couple pictures (sorry for the quality, had to reduce them a lot to make them small enough to upload). Let me know what you think!

You really do look awesome in your suit, dude. You’ve got nothing to worry about
Old 05-23-2018, 01:59 PM

I pop a bone every time I wear a speedo. But oddly when on the beach, I'm usually limp. I guess anxiety. Or excessive alcohol.lol after a few drinks, I'm ready to stroll down the beach
Old 06-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Speedo Member

Had it happen ever since I got into wearing speedos somewhere around 8/9years old when I started training swimming. Anyway I still pop a boner anytime I'm in them, and since I'll be 22 years old in November, not much of a surprise either since I'm still very young. I guess there is something about that feeling when that small, skin-tight garment wraps tightly around your privates, I guess I made . I tried wearing them as regular underwear but it didn't "help".
Not complaining though, I'm glad my equipment functions properly, even if it means that whenever I go to the pool/beach/sunbathing I'll have a stiffie going on my speedos.
P.S. my gf doesn't mind either