Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2023, 11:15 PM
Speedo Member

Talking "Hot Couples" on Bikini Beach!

Hello, Azure! I would like to add my own welcome to the Board! Nothing like "turning the tables" when you lose a bet. Looks like you are getting several good recommendations as to suits and locations to check out. I'm including the link to Florida's own Skinzwear at the end of this message. Sit down with your buddy and take a look at their various suits. You will find some , others and, yes, some My own is the M73 Stuffit Rio :which I am planning on wearing while sauntering along the beach on my next visit to Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. (Microwear is welcome there, and there is even a nude area!) If you and your buddy take care of, and feel confident about, your bodies, you will be fine! DO NOT let others do your thinking for you. If the ladies are wearing their own hot bikinis or thongs, all the better! Since you are in Florida, I would think that Miami's South Beach would be a natural.(And isn't there a nude beach in Miami called Haulover?) If Ocracoke sounds like a good alternative, the four of you can have a great time there, too. You will find the members here on the Board a friendly, diverse group. Gay, straight, or bi, we have ONE very important point to make to you: do NOT let anyone judge your sexuality on the basis of what you wear! A man's choice of attire (including bikini, thong or g-string swimwear or underwear) does NOT determine his sexuality. It DOES show that he is capable of making sound choices as to what is not only comfortable, but also allows him to express his full measure of orgasmic eroticism! Call the girls' bluff, and keep us informed! https://skinzwear.com/catalog/mens-c...eid=71c025f1f2
Old 01-13-2023, 05:29 AM

Hello Azure, and welcome! The Skinzwear suits look like the best of all. The M73 would win your bets. You don't have to shave or look like the models. I am a very hairy Bear, and I roam freely on crowded beaches as I look kind of rough.
Old 01-14-2023, 07:15 AM
Speedo Member

I’m not a fan of torpedo style suits . But an excellent range of suits which lifts and pushes out is the Joe Snyder range . I’ve recently bought a purple 3/4 seat brief bikini bulge . Good for wear a fuller seat is more acceptable but with thinner stuff des than the normal bikini and a nice pouchy front which does push forward
Old 01-14-2023, 10:47 AM

Default Technical Note

Speedos commonly have 3-8cm sides, when you go below 3cm the space available at the front is much reduced and for comfort a pouch is built into the swim suit which now becomes a swim bikini.
A pouch is formed simply by cutting and sewing 2 pieces of fabric along a convex curve. The same basic pouch design is used for bikinis, string bikinis and thongs.
They even add pouches onto square cut swim trunks but more for effect than function. The effect is somewhat dominant.

Most speedos are lined, they are intended for use in public pools and are designed to be sporty rather than seductive, the lining smooths over the front of the suit and obscures the contents in the event of white or light fabrics that go rather see through when wet.
On a quiet beach where groups of people tend to be further apart the atmosphere may be sensual or even seductive rather than sporty and you'll get away with an unlined swim suit.
Old 01-14-2023, 02:35 PM
Speedo Member

For me I find conventional speedos and Arena type suits just fairly boring and I prefer a one inch side more interesting and certainly briefer than speedos
Old 01-15-2023, 04:13 AM

I wanted to thank everyone on here for the wonderful suggestions. I think I might check out the Skinz swimsuits or maybe Joe Snyder for this event. I hope me and my buddy can embrace it and have fun. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2023, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure99
I wanted to thank everyone on here for the wonderful suggestions. I think I might check out the Skinz swimsuits or maybe Joe Snyder for this event. I hope me and my buddy can embrace it and have fun. Thanks!

Be sure to take photos of yourselves in the suits, and at the event. It is nice to look back at those and see how great we looked.
Old 06-24-2023, 11:50 AM

Check out Ergowear X4D bikinis. Super comfortable suit while allowing your goods to be on display.
Old 07-17-2023, 01:58 AM

Just an update: I think the girls want us to wear to the beach the bowie blade bikini from Koala swim during our December trip. Yikes! Super exhibitionist. We are still debating destinations, but I am worried that style is not acceptable anywhere.

Are there any beaches in the USA where one can wear something like the bowie blade bikini? Florida? California? I would prefer to not have to go to some remote island with no one around. Are there anywhere with like beach bars or something where no one would even bat an eye. Still trying to picture ordering a rum punch in the thing.

Just a slightly concerned guy of what I am getting into.
Old 07-17-2023, 08:08 AM

If you were to become a naturist you could go to a bar in a club and order your rum punch while naked and sitting on a towel.
The naturist beach at Studland Bay, Dorset, England has a National Trust ice cream trailer towed by a tractor serving ice creams and cold drinks on the beach. I think they may do a rum punch flavour ice lolly (there are recipes online), you could queue up for one among the naked families in your bowie blade bikini and no one would object.
David Bowie grew up in Bexleyheath on the Kent/London border just 120 miles away, while Mick Jagger lived just along the road to him at Dartford, Kent. I have seen photos of a young Mick Jagger in speedos.