Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2020, 08:22 PM

Default Corona Virus

The virus is now worldwide, many countries are in lockdown.
Don't give up on your swimwear even if all the public pools and beaches are closed.
Wear your speedos and short shorts indoors and if it's warm enough, in the garden (yard). The virus doesn't like the u.v. light in sunshine so if the sun is shining get outside and strip down to your swimwear.
Keep going and don't give up, stay safe guys xxx.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:48 AM
Speedo Member

Very much missing swimming, I'm going to be crazy low on endurance when I can go in the pool again.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifeswimmer
Very much missing swimming, I'm going to be crazy low on endurance when I can go in the pool again.
Pools and hot tubs use chlorine as a disinfectant which will kill any biological pathogen in the water.

So swimming is not an activity that should be avoided.
Old 03-19-2020, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
Pools and hot tubs use chlorine as a disinfectant which will kill any biological pathogen in the water.

So swimming is not an activity that should be avoided.
True, but all of the indoor pools are closed and in most of the country it is too cold for outdoor swimming.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:36 PM

Pools themselves are not the problem as far as I know. The real issue is the lockers with their humid environment.

I am also having difficulty not swimming. Typically I swim every week day and sometimes once during the weekends. Thats a big change going from 6 or 7 swims per week to none. My left shoulder is definitely going to have all the time needed to heal. Not that its hurt but I do have some discomfort while swimming.

I guess I'm going to run outside...
Old 03-19-2020, 01:38 PM

Heavy snow falling out here in the geographically isolated Western Slope of Colorado. Our tiny unincorporated town economy is approximately in 99% shutdown. Stay home and stay away is the message to the tourists coming out to visit this area.

Hourly for Today, Thu 03/19

Today 03/19 80% / 6 in
Snow likely. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:32 PM

Im gutted got nothing to get me off now loved wearing speedos infront of hot girls. When all this is over be too fat to fit into mine.
All i have are the memories of when i awkwardly fully erect when we were in close contact, spooned and awkwardly exploded up my hot girl mates arse for about 2 minutes trying to fit her necklace in the sauna with only with both our swimming briefs keeping us from going the full way 😭
Old 03-21-2020, 05:47 AM

Smile Cororna Virus

Despite all the new medical restrictions, I still wear my favorite bright colored Speedo swimsuit under snug jeans as underwear. Like every body else I miss going the swim club,but love being in tight Speedos, Arena, TYR or Adids swim suits at home as sexy, snug underwear.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:57 PM

Replacing swimming with cycling at the moment to keep fit. When the warm weather arrives in May I plan to swim outdoors in the sea or in rivers.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:12 AM

Default Conora Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Replacing swimming with cycling at the moment to keep fit. When the warm weather arrives in May I plan to swim outdoors in the sea or in rivers.
Good luck with the sea. Many beaches in the US have been closed.