Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2015, 10:09 AM

I love the feel of the lightness of the material and how quickly it dries. But most of all, I love a speedo tanline...
Old 06-21-2015, 01:52 PM

Like everyone above has said, they feel GREAT! What I like is the feeling of the sun and air on my skin, and especially the freedom of movement. When you raise a leg, you don't get any fabric pulling back on the front of your thigh, and when you lower the leg, you don't feel that fabric falling. That's what makes speedos so fantastic for bike rides. My legs go up and down on the pedals totally unimpeded. (Had to explain this to the police one day on one of my bike rides. Two of them wanted to know why I didn't wear shorts). Sorry to tell you that as much as I love speedos, and wear them lots, I prefer nude in the water.

sunbuff
Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM

its simple: Nylon Speedos = comfort and convenience (fast drying)
Old 05-18-2016, 10:22 AM

I'm late, but I'd like to add to the discussion!

I love wearing speedos because I enjoy swimming laps. I love how unrestricted my legs are to kick in the water. Even in jammers, I always felt a little held back by the longer legs of the suit. It was partially due to the amount of tight-fitting fabric and partially due to a mental/subconscious restriction; I was always afraid of stretching the fabric and either making my suit slip down during a flip turn to reveal the top of my butt crack or over-stretching it and tearing a seam.

Also, briefs allow the water to pass over my skin and leg hair, and the sensation is wonderful; it makes me feel as fast as a pro swimmer! Though I am, of course, completely NOT as fast lol.

And then, the feeling when you get out of the pool and lay out in the sun and feel its rays warm your entire body, including the thighs which are almost always covered for the rest of your day, is absolutely wonderful!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:54 PM

My reasons:
- The way they glide through the water when swimming
- Comfort, especially when I'm in the water and my bikini area is shaved bald
- Better to tan in, reduced tan lines
- The erotic feeling I get when wearing them
- Reason to stay fit and in shape
- Showing off a little bit of my buns is fun
- Getting out of the water with my package outlined and on display is a great feeling
- Wearing them is a confidence builder for me
Old 05-19-2016, 06:36 PM

comfort, easy to pack, cheap, acceptable anywhere, good casual daily wear around house and pool. Have worn since a boy at school and on swim teams - never give them a second thought.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:52 PM

You guys have said it all with regards to my love of the bikini cut, affectionately known to us all as the Speedo. I am a fitness swimmer and I would wear anything else. the speedo hold the package in place and gives me the freedom of motion without water turbulence. smooth passage thru the water is essential to efficient swimming
Old 05-20-2016, 05:04 PM

Easy to put on, comfortable to swim in.

The size of them makes it easy to rinse them in the sink, and then they're quick to dry.

They don't take up much space in storage, either!
Old 06-11-2016, 08:11 PM

Wink Why I like speedo swimsuits

I like the snug and secure fit, not too small and feel so nice, especially when swimming. I like wearing them, as underwear at times also. I'm a bit older, just over 40 and no extra weight and no sagging body parts. My speedo swim briefs still fit well and feel younger wearing them. I exercise, watching my diet too. I'm going to keep wearing my speedos for a few more years. If the sex police are around, unfortunately, I put on a pair of baggy long shorts over them. I really like wearing Speedos, Arena's, TYR,s and other speedo style swim suits. I'll always wear my Speedo swimwear, They are the best swim wear.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:22 PM

Default AB's on the beach

When I go to Florida I love to wear my 1.5" AB's. I especially like the looks I get when I come out of the ocean, they are clinging tightly to my hips, the drawstring hanging out and the top of my bush exposed. Some people look at me like it is a disgrace but I love the feeling it gives me.