Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2021, 03:53 PM

Default Tom's New Suit

G'day all!

Tom's suit during the Olympics this year was rather plain, then I see this suit come up in his marketing afterwards... can anyone find it? I want to get one before the scalpers buy them all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUCHi5opOl
Old 08-08-2021, 06:59 PM

Clearly there is an Adidas logo on the right side of the brief, I think there is another logo on the left sides that may be the blue and white Tokyo Olympics logo with the word Tokyo beneath

Adidas sells all sorts of patterned men's briefs in the UK but I cannot find this one. Not surprising I guess
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daley adidas.jpg (67.5 KB, 39 views)
Old 08-08-2021, 07:03 PM

Default Tokyo logo

Tokyo logo maybe on left side
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tokyo ;ogo.jpg (15.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-08-2021, 09:10 PM

Whilst representing the Great Britain Diving Team Tom Daley has progressed from skinny school boy to rather muscular man.
The photo shows him as adult but younger than he looked gaining a bronze Olympic medal yesterday. I'd guess the photo to be 2 0r 3 years old.
British Gas has sponsored the Great Britain diving team and provided team suits.
The British Gas suits tend to be worn at the World Championships as the British Olympic Committee issues it's own uniforms for athletes.
My guess is that this is a British Gas sponsored British Diving Team suit of about 2019 when Tom Daley dropped out of the World Championships due to a hip injury.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 08-08-2021 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-09-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Whilst representing the Great Britain Diving Team Tom Daley has progressed from skinny school boy to rather muscular man.
The photo shows him as adult but younger than he looked gaining a bronze Olympic medal yesterday. I'd guess the photo to be 2 0r 3 years old.
British Gas has sponsored the Great Britain diving team and provided team suits.
The British Gas suits tend to be worn at the World Championships as the British Olympic Committee issues it's own uniforms for athletes.
My guess is that this is a British Gas sponsored British Diving Team suit of about 2019 when Tom Daley dropped out of the World Championships due to a hip injury.

Photoshop will do that to you
Old 08-10-2021, 10:07 PM

This is the 2018 Tom Daley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU0ZV2dYwG0