Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2022, 05:46 PM

Default Most Inappropriate Speedo Summer Ever?

Pandemic Summer 2020
Totally fictional.
Totally 100% would this happen to anyone. God No! Its so phony.
Yep... 100%.

My girlfriend of a few years and I have a tiny ass basement apartment, with a single bedroom, a 1/2 space with a futon, 2 tiny love seats, pets, and in the absolute pit of humidity this place becomes in the summer. .... We also had to quarantine 4 weeks . In this tiny sweat box. When her totally teening daughters , a couple years diff in age, came up to visit for a few months.

I Loved it down there with just us two ... it was cool-ish, until it got hot...she had a total open mind fo stuff I liked even if she didnt think it was as sexy as I did (speedo suits, ankle ties, wristbands, shaved legs, tan) .

She was 6'0, feminine in an old school way--maxi pads, 1/2 the time pussy hair, usually wore skirts & silky nude pantyhose to work with sandals, and was totally open to buying n wearing stuff I thought looked sexy--- one piece bathing suits, leotards, fishnets, leg warmers.

Totally a geeky chic, she loved to get hammed on wine, I smoked pot, we'd get horny and loved to cut loose.
She had the most omg wow natural pussy scent Id eve smelled. When she got horny, you knew it. She'd leave her soaked/creamed panties on the floor til wash day that week. Her lil vibes would have caked on white cum. I would get off with both...she HATED when I used the vibes! I just used them to tease the skin connecting my 4skin to my cockhead....lil cicles, I'd be just oozing the sweetest tasting pecum non stop, like soft seve ice ceam.

She would put her finger down there to smell and lick it quite often. We had amazing sex when we would cut loose. The tiny apatmet would quickly smell like swampy heated sex. Which would linger. It was feminine-musky (my dischage smells so femme, like I love it. Her pussy would just get thick with the most feminine musky white ish thick cum when she got wet. Id go nuts when it was heavy, and seeing it get thick and coat my cock when she was getting fucked so good, the sight got me off. The smell of the sex when we had doggy would fill my nose within a few thrusts. ALWAYS baeback , Always wanted to be cummed inside.

OMG off track! To be Continued