Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2022, 12:18 PM

Default New Spandex Compression shorts

New Spandex Compression shorts

I ordered a new pair of bright blue shiny Spandex Compression shorts. This same product appears to be sold by a host of different vendors not all at the same price. Here is the link to the vendor I used.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333441418561/

I am going to write a review of these shorts. These are not only inexpensive (from this vendor under $7 today) but also really nice quality as well. First, these come in what appears to be various colors—I am fond of what I call Speedo Blue (bright Sapphire blue) and I ordered that color. This turned out to be essentially identical to Speedo Blue.

Now for the tricky part. Note that the first two colors, blue and black have no number in front of them.but the remaining colors have a #2 in front of them including a #2 Navy Blue, #2 Hot pink, #2 White and #2 black. On careful study of the photos I discovered that the #2 photos each show a sewn in front pouch as part of the design. Now some guys want a pouch, but other guys think that a sewn-in pouch means that the shorts should be worn as an undergarment. This is a matter of personal preference.

Me? One of the things I like about the blue ones I ordered is that they look like a standard set of compression shorts that could be worn as swimwear, cycling wear or other activity where you are seen in public. Now some guys might find that without a pouch to be uncomfortable or are otherwise unconcerned about being seen in public in a pouched short, but for me, the smooth fit of these is part of the fun! Still, for guys who think they must have a pouch, the #2 designs and colors would likely be fine.

These shorts have no liner of any sort, but there are a variety of options here. Some guys here might like a skimpy swim brief maybe in a matching black or sapphire blue, or even a contrasting color. For me, however, these shorts really work with a carefully selected underwear thong, one with all the characteristics I think are important in underwear thongs. A strap would certainly work too, even one with a hard cup.

Me, I am steadily in search of bedtime wear that will keep me edging and horny all night long. So I crawled into a favorite Pappi underwear thong--you know the kind that pushes me forward while the back crawls steadily between my glute--and pulled the new shiny blue compression shorts over. The sensations I got all night long were extraordinary. The combination of the slick and shiny material and the thong kept me edging and horny all night long. I would drift asleep, then suddenly wake up feeling way way good down there. Of course, I had to touch myself down there, just to check and see if everything was OK. And surely it was more then OK—I was feeling really really good. For you nighttime edgers out there, I highly recommend a combination like I wore last night. The right thong and the right pair of compression shorts should have you climbing the walls with super pleasant sensations in an instant. You will forget any other worries or concerns that are bothering you and simply want to focus on how wonderful this all feels in some really important places. Guys, you don’t want to miss out on this. This is horny edging fun at night for a guy at its very best! Funny how this works!

Sizewise I ordered a M, which is the smallest size they list. They did not list a SM. These are normal US sizes. These do not fit THAT tight. It’s the shiny spandex material which makes these so much fun to wear.

I can’t imagine you not enjoying a pair of these compression shorts!
Old 05-04-2022, 01:49 PM

Default Two more pair

I liked these so much I ordered two more pair

Another blue pair and a black pair.

The neat part is that the fit way snug but look like something that could be worn to gym or pool with no issue at all. The ones I ordered do not have the pouch (be careful on this) but fit flat in front. The other colors have a pouch, which makes them more underwear like. They excel as sleepwear over a thong just the thing who wants to climb the walls all night long would want to wear..