Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2023, 07:54 AM
Speedo Member

my wife loves me in speedos, thongs and tiny pouch swimwear. i have worn kiniki swim briefs in jamaica at a family resort, yes i had looks and was one of only 3 guys in speedos but i didnt care and she likes the fact i dont walk around in dork shorts, also every time we stay at hedonism 2 resort in jamaica i wear desmmit thongs around the resort with no problems at all. we even wore matching yellow thongs and got compliments.
Old 03-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Speedo Member

There are always exceptions but I think in the main women prefer their men to be mainstream .[/quote]

That is close to my view on both male and female attitudes to swim briefs.
They simply regard a man exposing his upper thighs and especially the glutes in a public place as immodest.
They don't care how much you like wearing them its simply not appropriate in their mind. Not as bad as swimming naked but similar in concept.
One lady friend once remarked that its like a girl going topless.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark
my wife loves me in speedos, thongs and tiny pouch swimwear. i have worn kiniki swim briefs in jamaica at a family resort, yes i had looks and was one of only 3 guys in speedos but i didnt care and she likes the fact i dont walk around in dork shorts, also every time we stay at hedonism 2 resort in jamaica i wear desmmit thongs around the resort with no problems at all. we even wore matching yellow thongs and got compliments.

So good to hear that you get approval ! I used to get giggly approval in my main relationship mixed with a bit of tolerance , but I always felt uncomfortable ordering loads of stuff as probably the fetishism was disapproved of rather than the thong .
Then one very liberal relationship where it was Ok .
In my present relationship , my GF wears thongs for me but she does not like me in them . That is fair enough and I do not want to rock the boat too much . Anyway I get plenty of solo thong wearing time so it is ok , but I do admit I would prefer to start bed time in a thong but it is not going to happen !
Old 03-17-2023, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberman
So good to hear that you get approval ! I used to get giggly approval in my main relationship mixed with a bit of tolerance , but I always felt uncomfortable ordering loads of stuff as probably the fetishism was disapproved of rather than the thong .
Then one very liberal relationship where it was Ok .
In my present relationship , my GF wears thongs for me but she does not like me in them . That is fair enough and I do not want to rock the boat too much . Anyway I get plenty of solo thong wearing time so it is ok , but I do admit I would prefer to start bed time in a thong but it is not going to happen !
Starting bed time in nothing is best!
Old 05-30-2023, 09:24 AM
Speedo Member

No I think are either fake gay men or only driven by whatever that thing she has to get into her a a baby.
I grew up in late 70's & 80's like when Battle of The Network Stars had the days hottest tv guys in those 70s suits when dry, pulled up too high, a full thin full clinging outline of what was there. They were beautiful and apart from some not so young and fit were clearly uncomfortable, all the TV Studs were proud of their wet and dry penis on full sisplY.
Marc Singer has a too small in the good way regular cut speedo, while on the grass watching the dunk tank.
He was chosen, he had the hottest speedo with everything on full display, the crowd geered so he didn't let him put shotrts over ( he was teasing & wasn't gonna coverup). I was very young the golden sticky era of Celebrities on TV casually showing off.

Nobody (but Luke Evans, will ever wear a speedo - if you haven't seen Luke Evans in tons of different beaches and speedos .... You will scream God Is So Unfair to have such a ndsom truly sexually man (gay) those allover looks and the rest of us are just guys. He also sings as a hobby, and even had a sexy singing voice.
Old 05-30-2023, 09:40 AM
Speedo Member

Honestly I don't care if wem don't like them. This is one situation they should stay home in the kitchen and let they men swim at pools with speedos on.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:23 PM

Maybe they don't like it because they think men are wearing the same type of outfits as them. Basically men identifying as women. In that case, they are Terfs!
Old 06-22-2023, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Maybe they don't like it because they think men are wearing the same type of outfits as them. Basically men identifying as women. In that case, they are Terfs!

I think a lot of women are jealous of men who can pull off a speedo where they can't pull off a bikini, especially wives or girlfriends of men who want to wear a speedo at the beach.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:42 PM
Speedo Member

I've heard several theories over the years.

One is that men are more visual and are attracted to a woman's appearance whereas women are more attracted to a man that can provide (ie wealth). The first part is evidenced by the number of magazines depicting female nudity versus the number of magazines depicting male nudity.

Another view is more tailored to the issue of men wearing speedos. I've heard more than once that some women (most?) believe that men in speedos are not attractive because they (the women) prefer that men "leave something to their imagination" when it comes to men's beach attire.

Fortunately, my significant other likes (or silently tolerates) my choice of swimwear. Although I do think she prefers the square cut suits over the thongs.

Just my .02.
Old 06-24-2023, 04:59 PM

Default Thoughts

Generally, men do not complain if women wear garments which reveal that there are outlines of parts specific to the anatomy of a female. In fact, most men probably like that.

The situation seems to be different for some females, however, particularly if their male partner wants to wear something which reveals that the male she thinks is her would show any covered bulges specific to the male anatomy. After all, her guy is "taken" and why would he set up a situation that might prove attractive to another "competing" female.

So, guys wearing Speedos for her tend to fall into two categories. Either the guy is straight but single and trying to attract a female partner by showing off his body and providing an indication of how well endowed he is, or he is gay and in search of a male partner interested in a showing off his endowments in search of a gay relationship.

Given that, usually a female who is attached in a relationship with a male, would rather the male dresses conservatively without revealing even the outline of a bulge. For her, Speedos are OK but not for my guy to wear in public. This, for a lot of females there is nothing wrong with a guy wearing a Speedo except for "her" guy doing so in public, as his intensions regarding others could be misinterpreted.