Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland Tom
the activity has increased its becoming more confusing to follow. This system of having to page through old post to find an added comment to an existing storyline is a pain in the ass.

I find it very simple to go right to the newest post in any thread. You just have to click on the Last Post arrow on the right of the forum listings. Look around and experiment...This board has tons of features that many of the big popular boards on the web have. You just have to take a moment to become familiar with how to use the all the forum features and controls.

You can easily see if any forum or thread contains new postings. Just check the message icon picture to the left of any forum or message thread. There are icons for Forum Contains New Posts, Forum Contains No New Posts, and others. Check the bottom of the main forum index page to see an example of the main message icon choices.

You can jump to the beginning of a comment thread, any specific page in the comment thread, or right ot the newest post in a comment thread. You just have to click on the correct link to get you to where you want to go. Take some time and learn the new features. Once you do, you can apply that to most of the other big forums on the web too.

I did a search on the chat room postings. Mike said recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Hi Flip. There is not live chat feature at this time. After the new board gets going and guys are used to the new layout, I might add a new chat feature.

Mike

Original posting is at http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...43&postcount=2

Last edited by SpeedoAZ : 12-17-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:54 PM

Default search

Your search produced a thread by Flip as Confused on 17th November, not in this forum, but "Off Topic".

I will therefore describe myself also as confused - could you please explain what words you used in the Search box to provide the required result and how many attempts did it take ?
Old 12-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
could you please explain what words you used in the Search

I searched for "chat" using the Search button at the top of the screen. It is located between New Posts and Quick Links. There is also an advanced search option if you want to specifiy more detail.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:55 PM

Default chat

Thank you.

I have just performed the same operation to see for myself - but would not have known that the simple entry of "chat" would produce what I wanted from another forum.