Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2014, 02:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bulgegear
Default Liners removed

When I purchase a new or used Speedo type swimsuit, the first thing I do is remove the liner, I enjoy seeing my round helmet head, with a thin layer of lycra separating my cock from the rest of the world. Any guys in the Philly area?
Old 08-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJD1
The problem is I am afraid to wear them in a lot of place because I don't want any one to be offended by my suit.

Does anyone else like unlined over lined swimwear.

1st Line, you would offend, we need to be considerate of others, kids come to my mind 1st, adults well they know what you are about if they see it.

I keep mine lined for the above reason and know that there is no need to advertise that there's bumps and lumps under a swim brief, most males have bumps and lumps and gibbly bits
Old 02-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris997
1st Line, you would offend, we need to be considerate of others, kids come to my mind 1st, adults well they know what you are about if they see it.

I keep mine lined for the above reason and know that there is no need to advertise that there's bumps and lumps under a swim brief, most males have bumps and lumps and gibbly bits

This kids argument I think is the most ridiculous I see. Adults are the ones sexualizing other peoples outfits, and frankly they are old enough to ignore it. Kids don't know, don't care, don't notice.
Old 02-13-2023, 08:10 AM

What you wear in a crowded public pool and on a quiet beach away from town may be different. 2" speedos are sportswear and so long as they are lined and not see through no one can object to them where swimmers are close to one another and kids are present.
When you move to a 1" side, unlined, 3/4 rear or see through bikini you are moving into fashion and need a little more space. On a quiet beach people can see you from a distance and can choose whether to be near you or to avoid you. Strangely some people that disapprove of your swimwear choice may come up close to have a better look to confirm their disapproval.
Many people walk fully clothed through naturist beaches in order to be shocked.
Situational awareness will tell you what is and what is not presentable in any location, take a selection of swimwear and choose what's right on the day and choose a spot near people with similar ideas to you.
Old 02-18-2023, 03:31 AM

I can wear a nice red unlined suit at a public beach, but I prefer the tight squeeze of a lined suit, the smaller the better.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-26-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-24-2023, 03:34 PM

I also remove the liner for 90% of my suits. Whats the point of wearing it if you dont enjoy it 100%? Truth is the liner is usually some rougher fabric thats loose and feels like a weird bag inside the speedo, in contrast to the smooth tight stretchy material of the actual swimsuit. You know it feels good so how could you not want to feel it on your cock. Sometimes i keep part of the liner cuz it helps with the structure of the suit, and prevents the balls from falling all the way between the legs.
Old 02-26-2023, 11:39 PM
Speedo Member

Unlined suits are nut necessarily unsuitable for use at a public beach/pool. I have a few that are made unlined ("I Am Splash" and "Marcuse" brands) and don't go transparent when wet, as well as a couple that do go a bit transparent that I wouldn't wear where there are lots of people around. There is no point in upsetting people just for the sake of it.
Some suits I have also removed the lining of, but only after checking (usually by putting them on back-to-front in my backyard pool) that either their fabric colour and thickness, or their pattern, are such that they are still suitable to be used in public.
Similarly, not all lined swimsuits are appropriate for public pools or busy beaches, as very light colours can still be quite see-through when wet, even if lined.
Old 04-12-2023, 04:50 AM

Default unlined swimwear

I have a few suits when i have to wear something. Very brief and thin, my cock outline is easily visible. We were at a hot springs recently I was the only guy not wearing boardies. Got heaps of looks, my partner loves it . even in the showers guys showering in boardies. I just go nude and shower with everyone sort of looking
Old 04-15-2023, 05:29 PM

I cut out the liner on all my suits. They're more comfortable and I got past being bashful or self-conscious some time ago.
Old 05-28-2023, 12:02 PM

I just purchased some speedo suits from 'Oddballs' and removed the rear lining along with part of the front, leaving just a small modesty panel. What a difference it makes as it removes that baggy effect when wet and also gives a better bulge in front. To make the suits slightly briefer, i turn up the leg elastic. Not the tiniest of bikinis, granted but a bit more acceptable to the anti-speedo brigade. However, the brand also has large writing on the back which is not brilliant but i think might help to diffuse negative comments when people realise that a percentage of sales goes to mens' testicular cancer charity. The feel and look of them when wet takes me right back to my 'school speedo' days, when polyester fabric bikinis were first introduced and gave more of an erotic bulge. Don't worry, I haven't forsaken my really skimpy bikinis; just finding something i can wear in public places where there might be some negativity. Also i bought them in bright bold patterns, again to make a statement.