Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2023, 09:15 PM

Default January-Great Month for Pool/Sauna Activity

What I love about January in the Pool is the Amount of Hot Women who are there and them seeing me in a Speedo I find such a turn on and so arousing.
In the Morning I packed my Black Swim Briefs and headed to the Pool started a bit negative as I was walking to the pool heard a couple of idiot lads shouting 'Ball Stranglers' and laughing but just ignored them and headed to the Sauna.
As I was getting all Hot and Sweaty a guy comes in with his Spanish Girlfriend who was in a white swimsuit and because the sauna was busy she was squashed quite close to me which I liked a LOT.
Anyway I had to get out to sit down to cool down a bit, her and her boyfriend got out a few minutes later and he went for a swim and she sat by me. To my surprise she started talking to me about how hot the sauna is and im fighting a stonker, I could talk and check out how pretty she was.
After awhile I went back in Sauna and she came in about 10 minutes later while her boyfriend was swimming still, I was chatting to her and at one point she went to get her water bottle and accidentally touched my leg, smiled and apologised. I smiled and said its okay but at this point im firing jizz into my briefs unmercilessly, there was just a awkward silence as I was pumping, squirting and squelching away in my briefs but then she smiled and said she was too hot and left making me feel all horny without her 😍😍