Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2023, 04:45 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcluney
Hi all, definitely agree that wearing a skimpier suit in front of strangers would be easier. I recently booked a vacation this summer and will probably try something skimpier out at a nude beach. Probably will look at some tanga style suits, but not sure if I will be bold enough to wear a thong.

If you care to share, where are you going on vacation this summer?
Old 04-22-2023, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
If you care to share, where are you going on vacation this summer?

Yeah I was going to bring it up here funny enough. I’m going to Spain this summer. May force myself to wear speedos by not packing any swim shorts, but not sure as I am staying at a resort for part of it.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Yeah I was going to bring it up here funny enough. I’m going to Spain this summer. May force myself to wear speedos by not packing any swim shorts, but not sure as I am staying at a resort for part of it.

I always bring the speedo and a normal pair of trunks that I wear over it while walking to the pool. It gives me the heightened decency in a non-aquatic setting while also giving me the comfort blanket of an out upon arrival (meaning I just never take off the trunks). I almost always end up going speedo-only once I’m poolside though lol but it helped me ease my way in to wearing speedos in more settings
Old 05-10-2023, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservedEnthusiast
I always bring the speedo and a normal pair of trunks that I wear over it while walking to the pool. It gives me the heightened decency in a non-aquatic setting while also giving me the comfort blanket of an out upon arrival (meaning I just never take off the trunks). I almost always end up going speedo-only once I’m poolside though lol but it helped me ease my way in to wearing speedos in more settings

That’s a good tip and will probably be my plan! Hope I don’t bail and keep the shorts on though.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:58 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
That’s a good tip and will probably be my plan! Hope I don’t bail and keep the shorts on though.

Here is one tip that I use to make it easier to take off the shorts.

When you get to the beach or pool, take off your shorts first, before your shirt. You don't feel as immediately naked because you still have your shirt on.

Then, pop off your shirt and enjoy the freedom of not wearing shorts!
Old 05-19-2023, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
Here is one tip that I use to make it easier to take off the shorts.

When you get to the beach or pool, take off your shorts first, before your shirt. You don't feel as immediately naked because you still have your shirt on.

Then, pop off your shirt and enjoy the freedom of not wearing shorts!

Wow that makes actually a huge difference in my head lol. Thank you I will absolutely try it and let everyone know. I’ve been psyching myself up so hopefully I will follow through.
Old 07-21-2023, 05:06 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Wow that makes actually a huge difference in my head lol. Thank you I will absolutely try it and let everyone know. I’ve been psyching myself up so hopefully I will follow through.
Yes, that is a trick I used the first few times I wore a thong to the beach.

It was so much easier for me to slip my shorts off when I was still wearing a shirt.

Then, when I just popped the shirt off, I was in my thong! ...and it was such a rush! I love thonging in public. I do it whenever I can.
Old 07-21-2023, 08:45 AM

Our school outdoor pool changing area could be viewed from the top of passing double decker busses. We had to change from school uniform into swimwear. We would always leave our shirts on until last replacing underwear with swim briefs or square-cuts under cover of the shirts, and put our shirts on first after swimming to reverse the process.

Stripping off your shorts first while wearing a swim thong underneath would commit you to removing your shirt while removing your shirt first may leave you shy and stuck in your shorts. You could remain in the shirt for a time while getting used to the freedom of the thong and allowing you to see if anyone has noticed.
Old 07-29-2023, 03:14 PM

My wife and i have just returned from holiday on a Scottish island where as i've said in another post, we first indulged in sea swimming, Wim Hoff theory and all that. Instead of my Kiniki Andre swim bikini I decided to buy some 'speedo' style swim briefs, by "myoddballs". They have loud patterns and the words, 'oddballs covering your tackle" written across the bum. They have 5cm wide sides and I was surprised just how much they remind me of my 'speedo make' swim briefs at school; lightweight fabric, though no seam or dart in the front , they still allow for a bulge (which my wife described as obscene!). In my school days I used to get quite turned on by seeing my bulge and the sensitive feel of the material, especially is someone brushed against it. As i also said in other posts, I wore them while other people were about and didn't feel in the slightest uncomfortable as they have, in my mind, an acceptable brevity. I suppose the fact that we both had inflatable tow bags around our waists and i wore neoprene socks and gloves along with a swim cap, thus completing how silly we looked, and were swimming in relatively cold temperatures, that I wore loud patterned swim briefs was unimportant in the end. I was even comfortable in the presence of a friend from whom we'd rented out holiday home, my wife and I were on the beach. We were relating a story to her about someone we'd met on a previous day who had been staring at my pink with white palm trees, swim brief and possibly taken exception. I bent over to show our friend the words on my bum and she instinctively gave me a friendly slap, which didn't bother me but about which she was so embarrassed after. The point being that she accepted my swim briefs, I think. I'm actually happy to speak publicly about my swim briefs now. So I suppose the point in this long blurb, is that I've nearly come full circle in journey with speedos, though will still wear the tiny bikinis where appropriate, though now I'm in love with my new swim briefs, even sitting wearing one while writing this.