Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2023, 11:41 AM

My wife is fine with me wearing speedos, but I think it comes with 'conditions'. She wouldn't be happy with me walking about on a beach just wearing that, or sitting around a crowded hotel pool in it. But as long as I wear it just for swimming, then that's okay.

Last edited by Bede735 : 06-30-2023 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-20-2023, 11:17 AM

I've started 'wild' swimming and bought a few 'myoddballs' men's swim briefs to wear. I've got a size smaller and taken out the lining which does away with that sag in the water and also gives a nicer bulge. My wife is OK with them and I even bought some bright coloured ones just to stick a finger up at speedo haters. The briefs stand out also as they have a slogan across the back; "oddballs, covering your tackle". Also a serious note to the brand as they donate a portion of sales to testicular Cancer charity. A friend who is also a keen wild swimmer invited us out with her for a swim but said to me ' no speedos!' So I sent her a photo of me wearing a large swimmers coat, open, with a pink speedo showing. She just sent back an emoji of laughing face. Can't wait to actually be swimming with her wearing that brief. I'll make sure I have as obvious a bulge as I can!