Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2015, 05:10 PM

Default Cruises

Looking to take my son on a cruise in a few months. Probably looking at a Disney cruise since he is quite young. Never done a Disney cruise before. Any suggestions appreciated.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:41 AM

your son will have a ball. Disney knows how to entertain kids in style. It is a nice ship and nicely appointed with good food. I would have liked some more adult activities, but it is for the kids and they loved it.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoluvr83
Looking to take my son on a cruise in a few months. Probably looking at a Disney cruise since he is quite young. Never done a Disney cruise before. Any suggestions appreciated.

dont forget to get some father son matching budgy smugglers before you go
Old 01-03-2016, 07:10 PM

A family cruise with lots of kids is not the place to wear a swimsuit that enhances the bulge or draws attention. A conservative pair of a dark color give the wearer the comfort without making parents uncomfortable about their children being around you. Remember that a lot of kids are young on this cruise and parents don't want to have to answer questions about that mans bump in his suit.
Discretion is always in order around kids -- especially that many.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
A family cruise with lots of kids is not the place to wear a swimsuit that enhances the bulge or draws attention. A conservative pair of a dark color give the wearer the comfort without making parents uncomfortable about their children being around you. Remember that a lot of kids are young on this cruise and parents don't want to have to answer questions about that mans bump in his suit.
Discretion is always in order around kids -- especially that many.

a speedo doesnt need to be dark color to be conservative, anything that is a fuller cut without a pouch, and non see thru is fine.

anything in the budgy smuggler line up is fine, as their suits are full coverage and not see thru

why are guys expected to have a flat crotch?

kids are just as likely to wonder about a womens boobs as they are a guys package, in most cases kids simply dont care nor notice and even if they did they dont go asking questions

as long as a suit isnt see thru and doesnt have a pouch front its fine.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:58 AM
Speedo Member

Both me and my son gave have worn speedos on every single family vacation we've been on, including cruises. Wear a suit with full cut and coverage and your fine.

Something skimpy on a man is just as inappropriate as a thong on a woman. Use your head and you'll be fine.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:19 PM

I too am going on a cruise soon. Hope you have a blast! I have a friend that has done many Disney cruises, so I think you'll both be in great hands!

I also did a cruise last year and wore my speedo throughout the trip. No one seemed to bat an eye the entire trip.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:00 AM

Take it from a cruise director:

Quote:
Most importantly, remember you will never see these people ever again so if you want to wear a Speedo, wear it with pride.

http://www.travelpulse.com/news/crui...questions.html
Old 02-15-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk78

I think the best part of that Q&A was that his speedo comment was completely unprompted by the question, he just used that as an example of something that people would want to try on a cruise.