Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2014, 03:40 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaulis
I agree with you California Dolphin. I still don't understand how wearing a Speedo brief makes someone gay .

It must be something that is very high tech that is surreptitiously put in all brief swimwear that instantaneously turns someone from straight to gay. Can anyone think of a more plausible explanation????

D67
Old 08-15-2014, 04:18 PM

It is in the drawstrings.... they contain gay conversion power.... lol.

Just wondering, if I wear boardies, will I hear a "poof" and suddenly be straight?

STS
Old 08-15-2014, 04:37 PM

Is that because they're similar to bikinis which women wear?

So does that mean women who wear trousers are gay?
Old 08-15-2014, 05:23 PM

Anything that boys/men do that girls/women start to do and then take over become "gay".
For example church choirs used to have choir boys as trebles, then choir girls began to infiltrate and take over so the remaining choir boys were assumed to be gay. Tennis also began as a men's sport, King Henry VIII played it, then women started playing it and it was thought of as gay; until it became apparent that some of the women players were lesbian and all players began grunting.
Swimming and athletics have been taken over by women and girls, the remaining boys and men retreating into ever longer shorts in order not to be thought of as gay. Women and girls have also started playing football (soccer) choosing to wear shorter shorts than the boys and men, making the boys and men wear longer shorts in order not to be assumed to be gay.
There is a tendency for girls to want to do what the boys are doing, then to try to take it over and wear the style of clothes the boys have been wearing, so that boys that still want to do that activity in the tradition style of clothing can be accused of looking and acting like girls and being gay.
It is homophobes that shout out that wearing speedos is gay, so if you are protected by thousands of other gay men why not wear speedo and laugh.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:53 PM

Exclamation the worrying bit.....

Homophobic predominance is far worse than I thought - only able to wear and laugh in speedos when under the protection of thousands of gays ?

Btw, King Harry's Real Tennis is still played to this day at Hampton Court Palace
Old 08-15-2014, 08:44 PM

Smile

We could have a contest to see who can think of the wackiest reason why men who wear speedos are assumed to be gay. I know it's a serious issue related to homophobia, but we could also make light of it because the reasoning that folks use is so screwy in the first place.

D67
Old 08-15-2014, 08:46 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
It is in the drawstrings.... they contain gay conversion power.... lol.

Just wondering, if I wear boardies, will I hear a "poof" and suddenly be straight?

STS

Absolutely!

D67
Old 08-16-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Women and girls have also started playing football (soccer) choosing to wear shorter shorts than the boys and men, making the boys and men wear longer shorts in order not to be assumed to be gay.
Doesn't help when they kiss each other after scoring a goal and roll about the place in agony after the slightest tackle.

Rugby players wear shorter shorts, yet I doubt if you could assume them to be gay.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:15 PM

Default not to assume but.....

...ex Welsh Rugby national team captain??

It seems a great pity - I wish many more sportsmen would declare but you will see that in the few sports instances it comes only after retirement and/or end of contract - so, as with everything else, it's the money that counts against principles in the end (and tragically, at the extreme, one London footballer's (soccer player) suicide resulted).

Btw, the size of players required in rugby team selection today would put many a bodybuilder to shame.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:48 AM

Default Dooleys Gay speedo hate contest

The Homosexual Agenda 14 Aug 2011
By C. Welker - Published on Amazon.com

"For those who don't believe there's a homosexual agenda, I would ask you to do some historical research. Fifty years ago, homosexuals were "in the closet" because they knew if they were to come out, they risked ridicule and perhaps their very lives.

Along came the Sixties and Seventies and the Sexual Revolution that pushed the "if you're not with the one you love, love the one you're with" idea. Suddenly, promiscuous behavior included anything and everything, including homosexuality. "Gay" parades in places like San Francisco brought out scantily-dressed people writhing through the streets sporting spiked collars and black lipstick insisting the world should accept them as "normal.""

There appears to be some serious homophobic anti speedo hatred here.