Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2014, 01:56 AM

Default explanation

A delay must be expected - my supercharged stratospheric brain is at present entirely
focussed on reconsidering my approach as requested by dooley (whose post I have to say commands a little more respect - even if inaccurate in reference to Crail).
Old 08-13-2014, 02:16 AM

When you mention your supercharged stratospheric brain are you referring to quasi-biennial oscillation?
Only bacteria and a few vultures and geese are found alive in the stratosphere, it is a lonely cold place, better to come down to Earth.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:27 PM

Default Turbo

Dooley67 & STS,

I bought the US print and a solid black. I didn't want to get too crazy with prints yet. I probably will with my next purchase. I'm sure I will love the Turbos as much as the two of you do. I hope to have them Saturday.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:12 PM

A lot of threads devolve into chippy little exchanges, and this one is going down that path rapidly.

In the immortal words of Rodney King, "can we all get along?"
Old 08-13-2014, 04:43 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaulis
Dooley67 & STS,

I bought the US print and a solid black. I didn't want to get too crazy with prints yet. I probably will with my next purchase. I'm sure I will love the Turbos as much as the two of you do. I hope to have them Saturday.

Shaulis,

Which US print did you order. I've got the one that says USA on a blue background and stars on the back of the suit and on the front it has the Stars and Stripes. You are definitely going to love the Turbos. You need to let us know how you like them, dry and wet.

D67
Old 08-13-2014, 07:44 PM

Default chippy

Thank you LC for quoting the quote correctly
Old 08-14-2014, 02:17 AM

Default quasi-biennial oscillation

Re post#42 perhaps I should have been a little clearer there Tw . You suggest the QBO but I would consider my high range of thinking to be more in the Jetstream (thus providing a chance to influence Earth rather than just being on Earth to endure its whims).

Last edited by Byron : 08-14-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:24 PM

Smile only one wearing speedos at pool other guys in board shorts

I have been to swim clubs, where most guys wear baggy swim suits, like the board shorts. They say that they would rather wear speedo style swim briefs. Sadly many parents,families wont the younger guys wear snug speedo briefs, as they are considered being a gay male style. I wear speedos most of the time when swimming at my health club, but put shorts over them at family oriented swimming facilities. Many times, being with families I'll wear board shorts, to calm their homophobia. I'll wear my speedo swim briefs a lot during the summer months as underwear too. i really like wearing them. It's too bad, that so many American families with growing young and teenage boys put them in such an awkward situation as to their sexuality. The young women and many girls wear bikini swim suits that show so much of them, looking like young girl's underwear. If a girl or young woman wears a one piece bright colored swim suit, they too old fashioned or prudish, not showing enough of their bodies. When I lived in Europe, especially in France and Italy, men of all ages wore speedo swim suits and some women and girls, wore very pretty one piece swim suits at times. What men and women wore on or to the beaches in these countries, is not an issue for them. I felt great wearing my favorite speedo briefs at the beaches or swim clubs there. I'm a bit older now, yet still in good shape. I go swimming, as often as I can and still fit in speedo swim briefs wearing them often during the warm summer months.

Last edited by swim suit eddie : 08-14-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:41 PM

Smile

Swim suit Eddie,

It sounds like you're comfortable wearing speedos any place. Have you considered wearing speedos at the family oriented swimming facilities as a way of encouraging others to do the same. Maybe some of the homophobia you speak of would be reduced if more boys and men wore speedos if you were to set the example. Just a thought.

D67
Old 08-14-2014, 07:15 PM

Default brain re-energised...

In answer to post#40 the meaning is ' hard to understand/profound' and I
checked the dictionary to ensure the accuracy of my reply for you there. That is a useful little book - you should get one.
I also went to O for your obtruse but it doesn't exist.
Under M you were ok for masturbate - but such a revolting vision
of your obeisance was enough to make me put the dic. away immediately.