Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2021, 09:52 PM

Default An Engineering Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
I’ve watched sports equipment change over many decades. I managed to dig out of my drawer one of my first straps. I’m thinking that the first one I bought was a bit bigger than this one, but this one still is from way back.

Not being a participant in any sports that required a strap, I think I got my first strap after I had moved away from home and was into college. But growing up, I was a tall but really skinny guy, and my weight at 5’10 was about 110 lbs. So that meant that I also had a really small waist.

This strap I purchased way back, but I do not recall exactly where I went or how I got to that point. I did not have the excuse the other guys had—that I needed it for a sport. I just liked the look and potentially the fit and feel of the strap. I knew I wanted a really snug fit. I also thought that a really tight strap would be fun to jerk off in, though that was an empirical “experiment” of sorts.

Anyhow, I somehow ended up with the strap you see here. As you can see the brand is MacGregor, a popular sports clothing brand in the day. The size is B R which stands for Boys Regular. Translated, that might be a size appropriate for a small 12-year old. Just getting into this was going to be something of a struggle even for me at my low body weight. But I was not buying the strap in order to wear it while engaging in a sport, unless you count what I had in my mind you could call a sport.

The measure says the waist measure but 9 inches across. Double that and you get 18 inches. But the waistband stretches a lot. I can still get into this, somewhat. The elastic still has a lot of stretch to it. That pouch looks to be more appropriate for a pre-pubescent boy, but that meant once I did get in it fit snug—really snug.

Oddly enough, otherwise this strap is still in reasonably good shape for being 50-years old or more. It has stained yellow in some interesting spots, but I would attribute that to the fact that cum-stains are often difficult to wash out completely, and what remains tends to gradually darken over time. Clearly, I had a lot of fun after I slipped on this strap.

Have my readers also kept sports clothing items like this that they bought when they were young?

Keeps the business end of t he swimming up!!!!