Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2015, 06:12 PM

Smile

Terrific chapter! You really took Bryan and Stephanie to the next level and it was so "cute" the way Stephanie really didn't realize what she was doing to Bryan. You've given me some great material to work with.

Note to a speedo minded guy: We aim to please so it won't be long before I write the next chapter. Thanks for all your positive comments.

D67
Old 07-13-2015, 12:49 AM

Smile Bryan's Dilemma: What to do?

Bryan screwed up all his courage and stood up to take what seemed like it was going to be a very long walk on the pool deck to his event. He felt like he was about to be walking the plank. He had been so turned on by Stephanie and had gotten a major hardon, but he had very few options. Actually, he had only one option - he had to swim his event so he had to make that long walk.

"Holy crap, do you see Bryan's boner?" exclaimed Jimmy as he watched Bryan walk across the pool deck. "He must have been really turned on by Stephanie while they we're sitting in the stands."

"Yeah, I saw them during lunch and saw how Stephanie was moving her hand up and down Bryan's chest and leg and then on top of his suit, he must have been going nuts," said Nick.

"And because this is our home meet and we're wearing our home suits, not a whole lot is left to the imagination," answered Joel. "You can see everything right through the white of the suits. Bryan's dick is so clear - you can see the head and even the veins right through the material." As soon as he said that, he thought, a little embarrassed, "did I really say that?"

Jimmy, Nick and Joel had been sitting together during lunch and since the weekend at Joel's grandfather's condo, they had been hanging out together a lot. Joel understood, not happily, that Jimmy and Nick were an item, but he still wanted to hang out with them whenever he could. Jimmy had told Nick of his and Joel's conversation after everyone else had left to go home, and Nick was cool with it - he liked Joel and even though he knew Joel had the hots for his boyfriend, Nick didn't mind it at all when the three of them were together.

"Hey guys, what do you think Bryan's going to do?" asked Jimmy. "Our home suits are so low cut so if Bryan doesn't keep himself off to the left, you know if nature takes its course, his dick might come spilling over the top of the waistband and you know what else could come spilling over. God, I feel so bad for him - he's in such a tough spot and has no good options."

Meanwhile, Stephanie was watching Bryan as he carefully stood up, tried to tuck himself back in a little deeper, and then slowly started walking onto the pool deck to his event. "What have I done to him,?" Stephanie thought. "I had no idea that what I was doing was going to cause Bryan to get so aroused. What is he going to do when he has to get up onto the starting block where he will be so exposed and everyone will see him?"

Bryan walked very slowly to the starting block. Because of his time in this event, the 100 breaststroke, he was in lane 3, right there for everyone to see him. Bryan was afraid to cover himself with his hands fearing that any slight touch would set off a huge explosion. So he just walked as slowly as he could, head up, hoping that he could get to the starting block, climb up, and pray that the event wouldn't be delayed by a false start. "I have to get into the pool and fast or I'm going to blow right here," Bryan thought. "Once I get in the water, nature will take it's course, and I'll be OK. And I won't even look over at Stephanie, pretend she doesn't exist, that I don't even know her."

"Man, will you look at him," Jimmy cried. "You gotta hope that there will be a clean start and Bryan can get off a fast start and concentrate on the race, not on whether his boner is going to blow."

And then Bryan heard that beautiful music to his ears, "swimmers take your mark, set" and then the starting gun went off. Bryan got off to a great start, as a matter of fact, one of his best because it had to be and by the time he had gotten to the first turn at 25 yards, he was out in front and then he realized, the cold water had taken care of things, and by the end of the race, which Bryan won by a full body length, he could barely feel his package. He let out a huge smile, but only he and Stephanie and his buddies knew that there were two reasons for the smile.

"Damn that was a close call", he thought, "self, remind me to sit in the next county from Stephanie before my events."

In the stands, Jimmy, Nick and Joel could see that Bryan survived a swimmer's worst nightmare. "Hey Nick," Jimmy said, "don't you even think of laying one hand on any part of me before my events."

"Only if you do the same," answered Nick.

"But what about me, does that go for me too?" asked Joel, half joking and half wishful.

"Well, sorry, but that goes for you too, because I know that if you did, I'd be like Bryan but I'd blow before I even get to the starting block, " said Jimmy.

"Yeah, that goes for me too," said Nick.

And even though Joel wished things were different, at least he knew that these two guys acknowledged that they would be turned on by him, as turned on as he was by them. There was some small comfort in that.

........to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 07-13-2015 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:11 PM

Thumbs up

Nice continuation. Great dialogue between the guys. In my swim team days, there were many times I needed a well placed jump in the pool. I'll work on a continuation, as soon as I finish the next chapter of Summer in the Band.

STS
Old 08-02-2015, 03:12 PM

Default Nick's Dilemma

Bethany watched from the stands as the guys swim team competed in a three school inter-league meet. Bethany was a taller girl, very cute, dark eyes and long dark hair. She had an infectious smile that made her face light up and made everyone around her smile. She was stunning. She had just moved to the Fort Myers area, a difficult mid high school transfer, and she was trying so much to become a part of her new surroundings. She swam on her old school’s team, but that was a much smaller school than Ft Myers, with its 3000 students, and she was not sure she could fit in. When she saw there was a meet, on her second day at school, she decided to go watch, check things out. Plus, she got to see the cute guys.

Nick and Bethany shared the same homeroom and the same English class. As the guys suited up for the meet, Nick was quiet, distant. Jimmy knew something was up. The usual banter was gone.

“Hey Nick, you okay?” Jimmy asked as he tied up his swim suit. Today the guys were in their blue team race day suits. They looked and fit the same as the white ones, but on these the suits were blue and tornado a swirl of white and off white colors. The suits looked as stunning as the white ones. Jimmy adjusted himself in the suit.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just thinking,” Nick replied.

“Want to clue me in?” Jimmy replied.

Nick was sitting, his suit on, but not tied up yet. He was moving slowly. Jimmy was not sure if he just did not feel well.

“Nah, it’s no big deal, nothing about us,” Nick somewhat lied.

“Alright, man, but we got to get stoked for this meet. Let’s get out there,” Jimmy urged his best friend and emerging partner. Jimmy was really deep on Nick, maybe not in love yet, but close. As close as a teen guy his age could be. Nick was sure he felt the same, at least up until a day ago.

“Class, I’d like you to meet Bethany, she is new today. She comes from…” Nick didn’t really hear the rest. He was not ready for how his body and his mind would react. He found Bethany to be gorgeous, maybe the prettiest girl he had ever seen. Never before had he felt this about a girl, but suddenly he felt himself get aroused, his shorts starting to bulge. He smiled at her as their eyes met.

“Wow, is she ever pretty,” he thought to himself. He adjusted his bulge under the desk. The class had to go around and introduce themselves and say something about who they are. Nick did not listen to anything else, instead watching her smile shyly at the lass. “It must be tough,” Nick thought to himself as he watched her. “My name is Nick. I am on the swim team, maybe you can come see us swim at our meet tomorrow, it is here.” Nick said when it was his turn.

“I’d like that, thanks” she replied. The only reply anyone got. It was also where she got the idea to come to the meet. Secretly, Bethany also thought Nick was cute and so sweet to ask her to come see him swim. After the intros were all over, Bethany sat in a seat in the first row. Nick was in the middle of the third row, a perfect view of her, which he watched the whole class.

“What the heck is happening to me,” Nick thought. His brain was tumultuous with thoughts, confusion and desire. Just a few ours ago, Nick and Jimmy were texting erotic stuff back and forth to each other, mostly about their hot team suits, and now here he was aroused by a girl.. A girl! Class was lost, at the end of the period, Nick had mostly accomplished getting his boner back in control, thank goodness, and scribbling her name down the margin of his notebook, about the only thing he wrote all class.

“So, yeah, it will be cool if you can come,” Nick said to her as they met after class. She had waited specifically for him. “Have you seen the pool, it is pretty neat, and you can use it when we are not practicing.” Nick babbled. She smiled at him, he was so cute trying to make small talk.

“I’d love to see you swim,” she replied. “Count me in!” They swapped cell phone numbers. Nick held his books strategic in front of him. Once again he was getting hard.

“There is no way I can tell Jimmy about this,” Nick had thought as he went off to his next class. He was distant at practice that night, even the banter between Jimmy and him that night was less robust. Now, here they both were, Nick and Jimmy, side by side before the meet. Nick wondered if Bethany would actually be there. “What am I going to do,” he thought to himself.

“Team huddle,” called out Bryan as the guys in the locker room all finished tying up their suits and checking themselves out in the mirror. The guys all gathered in a circle, a collection of handsome, hot Agon suit clad males wrapped arm in arm. “1,2,3, Tornadoes!” came the chant and the guys broke apart. They would repeat the ritual outside before the meet. Most of them headed into the gang showers for a quick dousing of cool water, a way to make sure they stay in control of their manhood, and because it was require that they shower before swimming.

Nick went right to the pool to warm up. Bethany smiled as she saw him come out of the locker room and parade across the pool deck. “He looks hot,” she thought to herself. His suit put him on display practically naked. She checked every part of him out, even his bulge. She loved the look of a cute swim team guy. She felt a tingle in her body. She waved to him, but he was not looking. He had not seen her yet, or if he had he was being coy about it. There were easily sixty cute guys in various team swimsuits on display, but Bethany only was looking at one. If a girl could fall in love with a guy in a day, she had done just that, at least enough to want to get to know Nick more. A lot more.

The guys lined up for the National Anthem, all three teams, all race brief displayed. Nick saw Bethany in the stands, their eyes met and she smiled at him. That infectious smile. Jimmy was next to him, Bryan after Jimmy. “Hi,” he mouthed back to her. He felt himself tingling between his legs, the start of a very fast reaction as his body filled out his suit quickly. Jimmy noticed it, too.

“Calm down, cowboy,” Jimmy whispered as he secretly rubbed the side of Nick’s leg.

“Crap, I can’t believe this,” Nick replied in a whisper. It was pretty clear he had a boner, at least he thought so. Bethany kept watching him.

“He is so cute,” she thought again. “Look at him standing there. He is the hottest swimmer out there.” she whispered in her head. The extra bulge of his suit not really visible from her distance. Jimmy thought it was Nick’s response to him. Nick just tried not to think about it.

“Good Luck, Nick” Bethany yelled out as the anthem ended.

“Who was that?” Jimmy asked, shocked at the sound of a girls voice.

“Oh, just a girl in one of my classes.” Nick replied. “No big deal, cutie” he added. Truth is it was a big deal.

Nick swam an amazing meet. The whole team did. Jimmy and Nick hugged afterwards, maybe holding a little longer than they should have. The home team won the meet, with Nick winning all of his events, the meet of his life. All the guys swam strong, against two pretty solid swim programs. They waved to the crowd and then headed into the locker room to change.

“Hey, dude, I got lots of homework, so I might not be on line much tonight,” Nick said to Jimmy. He was again distant, quiet.

“You sure everything is okay?” Jimmy asked. “Are we good?”

“Sure man, could I ever be mad at a cute guy like you?” Nick replied. Jimmy smiled.

“Okay, I’ll leave you alone.”

They both wrapped towels over their wet swimsuits, and rather than change they left for the ride home still in their suits under the towels. Bryan, Ashish, Jimmy and Nick headed out of the pool locker room. The fans had all left, even Bethany. Nick did not dare look at his cell phone, for fear Bethany might have texted him and Jimmy might see. She had.

“I’m so glad I met you. Thanks for coming to my meet,” Nick texted the final text to Bethany.

“You are sweet,” she texted back. “CU 2morrow.”

Nick laid back on his bed, still in his swimsuit, which was now dry. He was hard, aroused and mostly confused. “What do I tell Jimmy,” he thought to himself. He wasn’t sure if he was now straight, or was he just confused again. “I mean, Jimmy is so handsome,” Nick thought. “I don’t want to hurt him.

In his heart Nick knew the answer. It just was not ready to come out. He closed his eyes and rubbed the front of his suit. It didn’t take long for his pent up urges to burst out of him. The release felt good, but the confusion was still there. He hardly slept the rest of the night. Neither did Jimmy.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:41 PM

Smile Enter Daniel

(To all the past and present swim team members, I am using some poetic license for the sake of the plot even though having someone join a swim team mid season is probably not consistent with inter scholastic swimming policy.)

The next day in school, both Jimmy and Nick showed the effects of their almost sleepless nights. Neither of them could fall asleep and then when they did, they slept for only 45 minutes or so and then awoke thinking about what was happening in their relationship.

"I wish I could shut my damn brain off," thought Jimmy as he tossed and turned in bed the night before, thinking about what was going on with Nick. "He told me that we were good, but I don't know," Jimmy said to himself out loud. "He didn't look like everything was OK and he sure didn't act that way."

"I really don't want to hurt Jimmy," thought Nick as he thrashed around in his bed, trying to get some well needed sleep. "What am I going to tell him, that all of a sudden I'm not gay, that I don't want to be his boyfriend anymore, that I don't want to hug him anymore, that I don't want to hold the hug just a few seconds more while our man parts grow and rub against each other, that I have the hots for Bethany, someone I just met yesterday?"

Driving to school with Bryan and Ashish had been very awkward and tense as Jimmy and Nick had no idea how to handle the situation. Even Ashish, who usually had no clue when it comes to relationships, knew something wasn't quite right.

"Hey guys, what's going on, you have barely said a word and you both look like s..t. Did you have a fight or something?"

"No, we didn't have a fight," snapped Nick in a nasty tone that he had not intended. "Nothing's wrong."

"Dude, that's what you said yesterday, when I asked you if everything was OK and if we were good. Why are you being so pissy, you certainly don't look like nothing's wrong."

"Jimmy, just drop it, I have to figure this out. I'll talk to you later."

"That's just great. Something's wrong and you won't tell me what it is and I have to wait until you figure it out. How long do you want me to wait, an hour, a day, a week, a month." It was clear to everyone in the car that Jimmy was pissed, but only Jimmy knew that more than being pissed, he was very hurt.

"Jimmy, I know you're pissed, but just give Nick some time, things will be OK," said Bryan trying to give his best friend some reassurance. But he didn't have any idea what the last 24 hours had been like for either Nick or Jimmy, he was only trying to defuse the tension in the car.

The guys arrived at school and Nick headed for home room which was followed by his English class. Bethany was waiting for Nick at the door and just seeing her caused some stirring in his package.

"Hi Nick, you really had a great meet yesterday, I'm so happy you asked me to come and watch you. And you looked great in the blue team suit, better than any of the other guys there."

That was all Nick needed to hear as his man parts started growing very fast. "Now what do I do, I'm getting a boner right here in the hall and I have to go to home room and then English and see Bethany right there in front of me," thought Nick. But then the bell rang for home room, a very welcome sound to him. As he sat down, he began to deflate slowly, as temporarily, he felt some much needed relief.

Throughout the day, Nick kept on trying to understand what was going on with him. "How can I be turned on by both Jimmy and Bethany?" he asked himself over and over again. "I don't think that's normal and I don't know who to talk to about it. What the hell am I going to do?"

As Jimmy headed to home room, his head felt like it was gong to explode. He was so angry and so hurt, he just didn't know what to do to handle it. "Just calm down, try to forget about Nick for now," he told himself. "Just get through the day, when I get to swim practice, I'll talk to Nick and get whatever is going on straightened out."

School went excruciatingly slowly for both Nick and Jimmy, but finally the last class was over and they headed to swim practice, each one by himself.

After all the swimmers had changed into their practice suits and appeared on deck - they could wear any of their own suits for practice - coach got the guys together as he usually did. There was another swimmer with him. Coach introduced him to the team.

"This is Daniel Dunning, he's a senior who just transferred to Fort Myers. He asked if he could join the team even though it is mid season; he has been on swim teams throughout his high school years in 3 other schools. I've seen him swim and he's pretty good. So, he's now a member of the Tornadoes."

Daniel was wearing a blue Euro Sporti very low on his hips. He had a smattering of hair on his chest and stomach and it was clear that he was pointed down and had a very adequate package. The Sporti brought out the blue in his eyes.

Joel took one look at Daniel and instantly began to throw a boner. "Oh my God, this guy is sensational looking, I have got to get to know him and find out his story. How come this is his fourth high school? Will he like me, really like me? Where did he go to school before? Will he like me, really like me? Does he usually wear his swim brief so low on his hips? Will he like me, really like me?"

Joel was just overcome, smitten at the sight of this stunning young man, and hoping there would be a chance with Daniel.

.....to be continued
Old 08-05-2015, 05:19 PM

Great new chapters!!!
Old 08-05-2015, 06:38 PM

Default Leaving the board

This is to let you all know that I won't be continuing to contribute to this story and that I won't be continuing on the board.

Dooley67
Old 08-05-2015, 06:48 PM

any explanation why?
Old 08-05-2015, 08:18 PM

Sad news Dooley!! Wishing you the best!
Old 08-06-2015, 12:42 AM

Wish you the best. I will miss our writing duet. Hope all is well.