Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2012, 05:01 PM

Send a message via MSN to SpeedoChubby
Default Speedo + Big Guys

Hello everyone

just joined this amazing site where I could read a lot about experiencies wearing speedos. (wearing a bright orange under pants right now LOL)

Iīm 34yo, Mexican, beefy guy (230p) speedo lover.
I live in the east coast of Mexico (near Cancun to be exact) and lots of people make children use speedo, and they later make change to long shorts. (from 10/11 year)

I didnīt know why (actually I know) I loved always to show my body with a speedo, even being a big guy. I must be honest and I donīt do it with family around, but when I am alone or another place, shorts are gone

so I have some questions:
what lean / muscled speedo lovers think about big guys ?
are some big guys here to share pics or something ?

thanks for reading this post and I canīt wait for your answers

hugs from Mexico
Old 03-02-2012, 07:42 PM

Default the new peedoboard

Hi and welcome.
You are a member from Mexico and it would be interesting to learn from any responses how many more Mexican readers we might have.

The Speedo Fantasy Board has been gone for some four months now and this is what we have in its place.
You will have had a flavor of the posts submitted from what you have seen already and the technicalities of navigating the site are explained for new members in the stickies posted by our Moderator Mike.

The Forums are as follows and the descriptions pretty much explain themselves:

Swim Suit Forums

general swimsuit guy talk
buy or sell announcements
story center
puzzle center

Lycra Forums

general lycra chat
buy or sell announcements (empty)

Off Topic Form

off topic chat and discussion

The destination for your post(s) should be chosen accordingly and it will no doubt be obvious that most new threads are started in General Swimsuit Guy Talk.

As for being big you may judge for yourself what reactions there have been to pics posted of big (or small) guys in great physical shape and wearing some very attractive swimsuits (I will not say speedos there). If your username is Chubby it is possible that there would be less adulation of that kind but that is no reason to suppose that what you might wish to say is of no interest
(and the same applies to age).

I guess the only "qualification" required of a poster is to be a speedo and/or lycra lover - so "suck it and see" and good luck.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:05 PM

If wearing speedos brings you pleasure then you should wear them.
Since even slim, well toned guys face prejudice for wearing speedos in public you have to be strong enough to deal with prejudice both for wearing speedos and for your size. This may include people pointing cameras at you.
If all the big guys, skinny guys, old guys, children and the disabled were to stop wearing speedos, allowing only film stars and super model types to wear them then speedos would become extinct. For who would be vain enough to consider themselves super model material?
The quiet coastal areas where you feel able to wear your speedos are liable to be beautiful and allow you to commune with nature and to contemplate infinity.
Take the opportunity to walk, even run on the sand and to swim a little longer and harder each time you go.
(Never swim without someone to observe should you get into difficulty, try the buddy system).
Old 03-02-2012, 09:08 PM

Default Quality

The quality of the responses of Byron and Torchwatch to the member from Mexico does great credit to the quality of this board-thanks to them!
Old 03-02-2012, 09:20 PM

Send a message via MSN to SpeedoChubby

wow... Thanks Guys for the welcome and the encourage words

I know I am not one of a kind, so if you are chub / cub / bear / anyway you want to call you and you like speedos / lykra gear. please be happy (and contact me LOL )

Mexican Speedo Chubby Lover
Old 03-03-2012, 11:28 AM

Welcome.... agree with the posts above and all guys in hot suits are welcome. You certainly live in the right climate.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:19 AM

I am new to the group. I am about 5'10" 170. I love wearing speedos and I LOVE a big man in a speedo! There is nothing sexier than seeing a big, chubby man in a little speedo. I wish American men wore more speedos on the beach.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:48 AM

Smile

Welcome to the forum. Byron and Torchwatch have given you a good summary of how the board works. Feel free to post what you'd like. Don' be concerned about your size; on this board, if you like brief swimsuits, you are very welcome here. Spent a week in Cancun 2 years ago and it was truly beautiful.

Dooley67
Old 07-14-2014, 02:38 AM

Welcome ...
I'm from Mexico, the state of sinaloa, I'm glad to know there are more people in Mexico with a taste for speedo.
Old 07-14-2014, 04:07 AM

Question new member

Getting a bit confused here - are you welcoming Speedorock to the forum and do you know he is from Mexico ?
SpeedoChubby was from Chetumal but we seem to have lost him more than two years ago, despite his enthusiasm for joining up at the time.