Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2017, 05:01 PM

Lucky Jake, to have Lizzie on 'hand' to assist in relieving his problem. And poor Allen, who seems to have some special 'feelings' for Jake. Will be interesting to see how these two good friends deal with this issue.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:33 PM

STS, I'd love to read a new chapter
Old 04-25-2017, 01:56 AM

Default 16: Lizzie goes deep

Jake climbed back onto the boat after jumping in the water. The wet suit wrapped closely around his still aroused male parts. Alaina smiled at him as she watched him try to adjust to a less noticeable bulge. "You really should jump in, it's refreshing," Jake said.

"Will you go with me?" Lizzie asked. "I really hate being in the deep part." She was, however, feeling like a break from the sun and humidity would be nice.

"Absolutely," Jake replied as he took her hand. Together they jumped into the water, a second swim for Jake. It was quite cute, the two of them jumping off the boat together, hand in hand. The water jostled her barely there top as she went in, creating a momentary wardrobe malfunction. Jake acted as if he did not notice, even though he did. As soon as she fixed it, she wrapped her hands around him as he laid back, floating in the water. Her body brushed against his.

"I feel safe with you in here," she confided. She could feel his bulge against her. Despite the cool water and the earlier activities, Jake still had the rebound advantages of youth. He was quickly hard, and very ready. Lizzie could tell.

Jake gently kicked as they floated out in the lake. He felt her tease him, her hand now finding its way between his legs. "Are you trying to make me horny?" Jake asked slyly. He enjoyed the attention. He really like the feel of her hand on his most sensitive parts. He grew hard in her palm.

"Yes," she laughed. She felt him, enjoying his hardness in her hand. She held him as they floated, feeling him grow.

They did finally break apart, Jake dove under, adjusting his boner as he swam below the surface. He came up several feet out from Alaina. He trended water, the action making his erotic urges subside. Alaina swam toward him, gaining confidence in the deep lake. As she got close, Jake swam further away, playing a cat and mouse, girlchasing boy game. After several minutes, he finally let her catch him, Lizzie tackling him, pushing him under.

"Let me go," he teasingly pleaded.

"Not until you kiss me," she replied. They sank as they kissed, quickly breaking apart and popping back up in the water. "Let's get out, I am getting cold." Lizzie swam toward the boat. Jake followed, treading water as she climbed the ladder back onto the boat. He watched her sexy body in the skimpy bikini climb from the lake. The suit barely covered her, enough to make any straight guy boing. Off in the distance a Loon called out, almost as if saying what Jake was thinking. Jake and Lizzie turned to see a pair of Loons swimming 200 feet away.

"I love those," Lizzie said, referring to the Loons. She watched them swim as Jake climbed aboard. Jake grabbed the big towel and wrapped it around her. She then took the towel, opened it and pulled Jake in, wrapping them both in the towel, face to face and front to front. "Let's warm up together," she said, just before she kissed him. Jake was getting all turned on, Lizzie feeling him against her. They kissed again, deeper and longer, the Loons calling out in the background. Jake adjusted his legs, his bulge now pressing firmly against her.

They both enjoyed the peacefulness of the lake. Despite being very aroused, or maybe because of it, Jake held Lizzie close. She loved the feeling of being in his arms, of his touch against her. She loved that she could make him get hard, and she loved the feel of him hard. Lizzie specially loved his innocence, his shyness. She could not wait to pull his erotic side out. She already was.

Lizzie pulled Jake tighter, pressing his mid-section in to her, feeling his hardness through the damp, tight swimsuit. He was so erect. "You make me crazy," Jake whispered, Lizzie knew crazy meant something else, far more fun. Jake was so aroused, it caught him by surprise. He had already reached an amazing orgasm earlier. Despite that he was growing so hard. He held Lizzie close, but looked around at the scenic hills and distant mountains that surrounded the lake. Anything to take his mind, and his urges to a calmer state.

"You feel so manly," Lizzie whispered just before she kissed him, a deep and wet kiss. Jake came up for air, but then went back for more. The desire pulsates through him as he felt her warm, wet lips. He rubbed his groin against her, his legs and his bulging anatomy nestled into her.

"I need to slow down," Jake whispered as he tried to pull free. He knew he was so close, too close. His upward pointed anatomy strained, almost hurt, as it struggled against the tightly tied drawstring.

"Oh baby, enjoy it," Lizzie replied. "I want to feel you, all of you." She nestled her leg deeper between Jake's leg. She could feel he was so aroused. She grew more warm, wet and tingling herself. She wanted to stay pure, but the urge to feel him in her was overwhelming, just as he wanted to feel himself in her. Jake rocked against her, his erection warped in the far too tiny swimsuit. Lizzie felt her own urge reach climax, her inner parts pulsating in orgasm.

Jake wrapped himself tight around her leg, his manhood throbbing, so wanting to erupt. "Oh gawd, Lizzie" Jake whispered. He was so close, so darn hard, so ready. He wanted to rip through the tight Lycra grasp of the suit. His erection was trying to find more room. Lizzie held Jake tight, his animation driving her wild, his naked body in her arms. He felt so strong, yet so helplessly lost in his urges. "Please, Lizzie...". Jake started to say as his body went totally over the top.

The release was massive, so much so Jake's thrust jolted through Lizzie. "F..K me," Jake blurted out as his pelvis thrust several releases, more than he had ever done before. Jake was breathless as his body continued to gyrate in erotic fantasy. As he regained self-control he held Lizzie close. The final mini thrusts pushing out the last of his pent up urge. "Next time it is for real," Jake whispered, referring to his desire to go all the way with her. A shared desire. Her arms around him so comforting.

Finaly, they broke free of each other. The Loons ere long gone. Jake started the motor and pulled the anchor free. Lizzie smiled at his cute body being so masculine. Jake stood at the control center, a helmsman leading the vessel to shore. He was handsome in his swimsuit. She was stunningly cute in hers. It was a sweet, slow ride to the dock. Some touches and kisses to keep the sparks of lust and love aloft.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:08 PM

Default Mmmmm

Great chapter ...more please!!!
Old 04-26-2017, 11:56 PM

Great story !
Old 04-27-2017, 05:22 PM

Another very stimulating chapter - loved it!
Old 05-21-2017, 04:06 PM

Default 17: Bib Short Trap

Jake stood in the outdoor shower naked, glad to be out of the sticky swimsuit. He washed every part of his uncircumcised manhood, rinsing himself and the swimsuit several times. The warm, soapy shower a welcome pleasure. A knock at the door broke him free of his pleasure. "Mom wants to know if you want to stay for dinner." Lizzie wanted to open the shower door and see Jake naked.

"Um, maybe, but I have no clothes," Jake replied.

"Perfect, so I can say yes," Lizzie replied sounding too serious for her tease. She let a moment of silence pass before she eased Jake's concern. "You can borrow some of my brother's stuff," she added, calming Jake. "I'll go get some clothes for you to try." Her brother was in the military and no longer at home, but most of his clothing was left behind, including a vast collection of board shorts and sports gear.

Jake finished the shower, swapping the tight and tiny suit for a pair of board shorts with a colorful print, commando, and a Portland Seadogs T shirt. Lizzie smiled at his outfit. "You look so covered up in those clothes," she teased. Still in her skimpy swimsuit. Lizzie never did change, only throwing a shirt over, one that covered to her waist, showing off her bikini bottom, what little of it there was. Jake didn’t mind, he liked the view.

It was almost 8 when Jake left. He was still wearing the boardies, his now damp swimsuit in his hand. He gave Lizzie a goodnight kiss. Jake could not wait to get home and tell Allen about the day. He was so horny still that he almost had to stop and take care of things on the way home.

______

"Hey stud, you still up?" Came the first text with the chime on Allen's iPad. "How was the ride?" came the second. Allen was still in his cycling kit, laying on his bed, prone, scanning his iPad for triathlons. Mostly, he was checking out the cute guys in their skin tight, show all tri-suits. Whatever, he was feeling amorous, sensual, and wanting sexual companionship. The chime from Jake warmed his heart, and stimulated his more erotic parts. Allen really liked the feel of being tightly wrapped in the spandex bib shorts and jersey.

"Hey Jake, just chilling on my bed. How was the lake?" Allen texted back.

"It was fun. Just Lizzie and I, the other girls bailed."

"Good, bet you liked that,” Allen replied. Allen then texted the story of his ride. Allen rolled over and held the iPad above him, snapping a selfie in his new cycling outfit. He texted it to Jake. "Coach got me this hot cycling gear," he added. The picture did not capture his bulging mid-section.

"Cool dude, stand up and show me all of you," Jake replied. "Looks awesome."

Allen complied, taking a selfie in the full-length mirror on his door, this time his maleness clearly, proudly on display. He hit send as the picture went cyberspace.

"Man, how do you get in or out of that suit?" Jake replied. "You look all Tour de France"

"It is hard to pee...lol". Allen responded.

" I imagine. What about a boner?" Jake replied.

As Allen laid back on the bed, the guys texted shifted to talk about Jake's afternoon at the lake. "I can't believe all you wore was just my swimsuit!" Allen texted.

"All I had, except for those long pants," Jake replied. "Her mom was freaked out about me being so naked," Jake added. "But you should have seen the skimpy bikini Lizzie wore."

"How did you not get hard?" Allen asked, his own body getting aroused by the conversation.

"I did, most of the afternoon," Jake replied. "Even more than that."

"Wow, man, serious?" Allen asked. He was now fully aroused by the thought of seeing Jake hard. "Tell me everything."

Allen rolled onto his back, the tight bib shorts feeling even more tight as his bulge grew. Jake slowly relived the afternoon, telling Allen every detail. Allen held his iPad in one hand and caressed himself with the other. He was feeling erotic as Jake walked him through intimate details. Just as he got to the edge, Allen pulled back and sat up on the edge of the bed, he squeezed his legs together as drips of moisture seeped into the spandex bibs.

"So hot, dude," Allen texted back as Jake finished the story. "Did you ever go all the way?"

"No, still a virgin, but next time for sure,". Jake replied. Both guys were very aroused. Allen at the thought of Jake being so turned on, how hot he would look. Jake at reliving the day, right up to the explosion of release he was about to have in the tight Turbo swimsuit he was wearing.

“Coach said we got a new guy joining tomorrow,” Allen changed the subject. “Said he is good, too,” Allen added.

“Really,” Jake replied. “We’ll see,” he added incredulously. Allen knew Jake was getting competitive.

“Well, practice is early…” Allen replied as the two guys parted ways for the night. Allen was still too aroused to sleep, he rolled on his back in bed and began to feel his very aroused bulge, continuing to edge himself closer and closer. The feeling of being almost entirely wrapped in the spandex cycling kit felt so erotic. Allen started to feel his arousal grow as he glided his hand over the outline of his anatomy. He knew he was edging closer than he had before. He started to stiffen, his legs straight out, he wiggled them together as his anatomy swelled. “Oh man,” Allen moaned. He could feel the urge to explode grow. As he realized he was about to lose control, he went to free himself of the gripping new bib shorts. “F..k,” he said to himself as he realized he was not going to easily slip free, the bibs wrapped up under his jersey. He tried with all his effort to hold back, not wanting to let go inside the new shorts, but it was too late. His body jolted at the first release as he shot through the material, release after release landing on his new jersey and soaking into the tight material of his bib shorts. It was a long and powerful orgasm. When it was over he laid on the bed breathless. His brand-new kit soaked. Allen could not believe he let himself do what he just did. It was almost midnight, practice came in a mere six or so hours.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:19 PM

Default 18: Stormy cold front

The move to Northern Maine hit Stormy hard. He had just finished his junior year, turned 18 in June, and was suddenly uprooted just as he was about to enjoy the accolades of being a Senior. Four great high school years on swim team cut short by the sudden bankruptcy of his dad's employer. The move had to be made, jobs were not easy to come by in his dad's line of work. The best and only offer came from a town Will had never heard of in a remote corner of the country. Stormy, youngest of three and only son was about to be thrown into a whole new world, a different world.

Stormy arrived at the pool early. It was a far less impressive swim facility than he was used to. His last aquatic center was an incredible complex with three competitive pools, two inside and one out, plus two dive centers. It reflected the affluent community just outside of Phoenix. Stormy wore a brand new Q swimwear pair of jammers. All the guys at home wore jammers, Stormy had never worn a brief cut swimsuit, at least not after he turned 12. The print was called Butterfly Wings, a blend of tie die and tropical. It was very colorful, and fit Stormy very well. He wore the suit from home, bypassing the locker. He entered the pool and took a seat on the bleachers. He was the first person there.

"Hey Stormy, good to see you," Coach Ryan called out. He walked over and shook Stormy’s hand. Ryan had on a shirt from one of his past marathons that hung over a very colorful Turbo swimsuit. "I think you will like the team, a great bunch of young men and women."

"This is a pretty old pool," Stormy replied, a sense of judgment in his tone.

"Yeah, it is. Same pool I swam in at your age." Ryan answered. "But it serves us well."

"Yeah, I guess," Stormy stood up from the bleacher. The sun was warm, and the humidity was new for him. He was more acclimated to the dry desert heat.

"Cool suit," Ryan complimented. "You will be the only jammer guy, the rest of the team wears briefs."

"Is that a problem?" Stormy asked with the same bit of attitude. Ryan ignored the tone, chalking it up to the adjustment Stormy was dealing with.

"Not at all, jammers are cool." Ryan tried to reassure him. "I am fine with whatever style suit you prefer, just want you on the team. The rest of the team started showing up and just as Ryan had said, the guys were all in various colors and prints of briefs. Stormy watched as the guys came into the pool, sizing them up, both looks and ability. It was clearly not the team he left behind, his prejudice told him. After all, these were a bunch of farm kids in the podunk outreaches of Maine. “What could they possibly know about swimming.” Stormy had already made his mind up about the team and not even one of them was even wet.

“So, you going for a bike ride after?” Jake asked Allen as they headed out from the locker room. Allen was showing in a new suit from Tyr with narrow 2 inch sides. It was a California print with colorful bears all over it. It was cute and fit him well. Jake was in an older suit from Sporti with international flags all over, he had bought it a few years back but did not wear it much. It was a bit small on him, and the under-sizing showed, the suit just barely covering his bulge.

“Yeah, I want to get in a forty-mile ride today,” Allen answered.

“Stop by for a break, if you want,” Jake offered. He adjusted his bulge, feeling a bit crammed in the tight suit. “Suits a bit small, I guess,” he smirked as he realized that a small gap around his package showed some of his anatomy.

“Just don’t get hard,” Allen teased back.

“Must be the new kid,” Jake said as they walked to the bleachers. They both looked over. Stormy had already checked them out, especially the guy with the suit that showed everything.

The guys made their introductions. Jake and Allen tried to be friendly, but the response from Stormy was cold and calculated. He did not even give his name, at least not voluntarily. Jake had to ask, twice. “So, welcome to the team,” Jake said. “Colorful jammers,” he added.

“Yeah, I am from Phoenix, our pool was way better than this,” Stormy gave the guys his arrogant attitude. Jake and Allen ignored the comment, which made Stormy even more fired up. Coach walked over and made some quick small talk about the guys meeting and getting to know each other.

“Stormy, I am going to put you with Jake and our A group in lane four, with Jake,” Ryan directed. “From what your last coach tells me, I think the five of you will be about the same level.” Ryan knew Jake had the ability to give Stormy a run for his money. If anyone needed to be knocked down a few pegs, Ryan figured Stormy did. He knew that Jake’s competitive inner self would kick in. Jake was the top swimmer on the team, and he was surely not going to give that up, at least not with a fight. Allen was in the B group, next lane over. He watched as Stormy and Jake got in the pool. Even Allen was ready to watch the show begin. He knew his friend well, and could read his expression. Jake was ready to put the new kid politely in his place.

“Chris,” Ryan called over to his volunteer assistant. “How about you watch the A group, see how this Stormy kid stacks up to Jake and adjust the lineup accordingly. Let’s let Stormy lead off, it will piss Jake off, which is exactly what I want to do.”

“A little show down, duel in the pool,” Chris replied. Chris flashed back to the rivalry he had with Len on the band trip a few Summers back. He hoped this worked out the same way, but knew it was going to be a struggle getting there. Chris was wearing a brand-new brief from Funky Trunks, the first time he had worn it, and he looked stunningly hot. It was a colorful print called Stroke Rate. He rocked it well.

The session started with a 400 warm up, “nice and easy,” coach said. The group swam on 5 second gaps, four or five to a lane. There were four in the lane, including Stormy, who went off first. Jake followed. Stormy quickly pulled away, ignoring the nice and easy instruction. The five second gap grew as Stormy powered through the first two laps. Jake stayed steady, not letting the show off start get under his skin, at least not more than a little bit. Jake knew coach had a tough practice planned and he wanted all his energy. He hoped Stormy was really just showing off. If not, Jake was going to be knocked off his team leader pedestal.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Very nice, STS, look forward to the continuing story lines! Thanks.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:58 PM

Sooooo glad you're continuing this story. I love it!!