Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2016, 08:46 PM

Ok I've never EVER told ANYONE this, but this forum is very quiet so here goes.

I started getting sexually aroused early in middle school, and by 7th grade (13 years old) I was masturbating daily, sometimes multiple times a day. My first class of the day was Algebra 1, and during the colder winter months, I wore very loose sweatpants to my classes. In Algebra in particular, I would rest my feet on the basket under the seat of the desk in front of me, press my thighs against the desk to block a view of what was happening in between, and rub one out through the sweats, usually to completion. I tried to keep it slow and unnoticeable, but that often was impossible considering how horny I was. If I needed to, I'd shake my leg as I rubbed to make the body shaking look like it was from nervousness.

The following year, I was a teacher's assistant for a teacher who rarely had anything for me to do. So, I'd sit at the back of the room in a corner at a desk and choke the chicken through my shorts. I kept a close eye on the class to make sure no one was looking at me (the teacher, the only one facing me, was usually too focused on the lesson to recognize my existence) and wanked to completion. A wet spot would form on the front of my shorts, so I had to wait a few minutes for it to dry a bit before going to wash my hands. Or, I'd walk over to the sink with a hand in my pocket on the side facing class to block the view if possible, and then "accidentally" shake water on the front of my shorts as I shake my hands off before drying them with a paper towel. That way, in my mind, the wet spot would blend in with the accidentally splattered water.

Thinking back, this was stupidly brazen of me, and probably everyone knew what I was doing, but who knows?

I would probably not rub one out in the shower at the gym if it were open concept. If they were stalls, I'd make sure the curtain is all the way closed and then go for it, but I almost always shower at home rather than at the gym.