Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Speedo Member

Default WOW..What an awesome day at the beach!!

Started off today at 730am to travel to Sandy Hook NJ and Gunnison Beach. I got there about 1pm and as soon as I walk into the beach, this sign greeted me:

I was rockin the awesome GB Olympic briefs today for this part of the beach and stayed there for about 3hrs, as the water had a pretty good rip current and it started to get cloudy out. LOTS OF GUYS WITH SPEEDOS ON, but didnt have the nerve to talk to anyone. This was the clothing optional section, yes, I worked on a no-tan-line tan today, so the GB Briefs went into the bag about 5 minutes after I got there!

About 4pm, I began walking out of the beach, and I went down father on the island and found what it looks like, a bay area, with more beaches! Here is what I found:

NO ONE THERE to my left as long as I could see! So, I set up shop and snapped some pictures for you guys--Hope you like them!
Since there were no waves on this side of the island, I changed into my other favorite, my aussiebum Portseas.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Speedo Member

Old 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Speedo Member

What would be cool on the next trip is someone to hang out with! So, if you are on the east coast, let me know--speedos are on a comeback, and lets get to the beach!!

Thats all from this trip--See you at the beach again SOON!!
Old 08-03-2013, 11:39 AM

Looks like you had a fun day. Amazing you had the whole beach to yourself. Thanks for sharing pictures....
Old 01-30-2020, 12:57 AM

Default Hi

Great pics, hope your well. So far winter not too bad!
Cheers
Old 02-02-2020, 12:23 AM

Wink WOW What an awesome day at the beach!!

Those are great beach photos. I didn't realize nor appreciate how nice our local beaches still are. I like those swimsuit pictures too. It looks like your'e enjoying just wearing nice looking and a snug fitting Speedo. I can remember being on the beach much of the day in my favorite tight wet Speedo swimsuit. It felt so nice wearing one and, yes very aroused when it was time to change at a private men's swim club. The beach sand that was still on the suit did tickle and once in the shower while rinsing off the sand and salt water that tight wet Speedo certainly felt so good on me before having to strip it off and showering in the nude. I'd rather been wearing a Speedo swimsuit all day than any of those awful baggy board shorts on the beach and in no hurry stripping off a snug and secure fitting Speedo swimsuit.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:45 PM

excellent pics! I also have that GB olympic swim brief still with tags on! don't propose to use them any time soon though. will be collector's item one day
Old 02-04-2020, 08:02 PM

Hasn't anyone realized that these New Jersey beach pictures are 6 and 1/2:years old?

Never mind, I am living in a Speedo fantasy today due to it's around zero degrees Fahrenheit outside.

Last edited by Glenda : 02-05-2020 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:37 AM
Speedo Member

Thanks guys for the kind words! Yes, these pics were from a few years ago! my speedo collection has grown and I still love to visit there each year.

Please feel free to meet up anytime during the summer!