Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2015, 09:13 PM

Default My secret is out...

It's no secret to my wife that I really love wearing lycra and I wear it around the house on most nights. At first with her, it was very arousing to me to be seen wearing it, but now it's become routine and I just enjoy the comfort of it.

Once in a while when we're on vacation, I'll wear some jammers at the beach or hotel pool, but that's about the extent of people who know my secret...my wife and out of town strangers.

Well that all changed recently. My in-laws are in town and my wife's mother has been helping us around the house with laundry. Rather than try to hide away any of my collection of singlets, jammers or running tights, I made sure they were in the pile with everything else. I wasn't there to see it, but I'm sure she folded these items and now knows that I have several.

I'm not turned on by her at all, but the thought of someone finding out my secret and handling my spandex gets me very excited. I wish I had been there to see her reaction and would like to know what she thought.

Does anyone else have an experience like this?