Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2015, 05:03 PM

Default bag of suits

I guess most of you know I have a house in Palm Springs with a very private yard and pool. It is come in handy for letting guys try speedos without going public - it is also great for private tanning.
I digress. A few weeks ago I got a call from the neighbors grandson (she passed away two years ago) and I was quite surprised. We had met before and I was drooling over his body and looks but knew he was painfully straight. He had been a model for various catalogs and been in Playgirl. He wanted to know if he could use my house for a few days (I don't live in it now) so he could get an all over tan. Even though he quit modeling because of the crew thinking he was gay and making advances and often with their hands. He said that he had a gig coming up for, as usual, skimpy swim and underwear and they asked he not have a tan line. It seems that models with no tatts and even tans are at a premium. I, of course, agreed and made arrangements for him to get the key and alarm codes. He wanted to pay but I told him no - it was a favor to his late grandmother. He said thanks and said he'd leave something that I may like.
I was just at the house to check on a sprinkler issue and have A/C serviced.When I got there I found a thank you note and a shopping bag full of swim and underwear. Said he had worn them for photo shoots and they let him keep them. He knew I was a speedo fan and thought I'd get some use out of them. Going through that bag was as exciting as my first trip as a child to Disneyland.
Only wish I could have seen him wearing them!!! Can't wait to try them all on and give them a test swim.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:29 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I guess most of you know I have a house in Palm Springs with a very private yard and pool. It is come in handy for letting guys try speedos without going public - it is also great for private tanning.
I digress. A few weeks ago I got a call from the neighbors grandson (she passed away two years ago) and I was quite surprised. We had met before and I was drooling over his body and looks but knew he was painfully straight. He had been a model for various catalogs and been in Playgirl. He wanted to know if he could use my house for a few days (I don't live in it now) so he could get an all over tan. Even though he quit modeling because of the crew thinking he was gay and making advances and often with their hands. He said that he had a gig coming up for, as usual, skimpy swim and underwear and they asked he not have a tan line. It seems that models with no tatts and even tans are at a premium. I, of course, agreed and made arrangements for him to get the key and alarm codes. He wanted to pay but I told him no - it was a favor to his late grandmother. He said thanks and said he'd leave something that I may like.
I was just at the house to check on a sprinkler issue and have A/C serviced.When I got there I found a thank you note and a shopping bag full of swim and underwear. Said he had worn them for photo shoots and they let him keep them. He knew I was a speedo fan and thought I'd get some use out of them. Going through that bag was as exciting as my first trip as a child to Disneyland.
Only wish I could have seen him wearing them!!! Can't wait to try them all on and give them a test swim.

PSDave,

What a wonderful and generous gift to you in return for your generosity to him. What kind of suits were in the cache? Give us the details of color, print, side seam, etc. I'd love to know what he was modeling.

D67
Old 04-24-2015, 09:22 PM

That was very nice of you Dave, and in turn, very nice of him. We've got to know what you got!! Spill the beans buddy! Pics wouldn't be bad either!
Old 04-27-2015, 01:26 PM

Love this whole story.

Start to finish! I want to borrow your house to tan!

Do share some pics!
Old 04-28-2015, 02:40 PM

For those that asked, the suits were mostly ca-Rio-ca, Rufskin, Izod, a couple D&G and some I never heard of. He was modeling for a photo spread in a magazine. Happily, we are the same size so they can get some use. He is going back for a few more days but I told him no more swimwear, I have more than enough now, I'm just happy that someone is using the house and pool.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:03 AM

Fine, Dave…if you insist…I'll use the house and the pool…and all the new swimwear!!! You're the best!!!!
Old 04-29-2015, 10:46 AM

Damn, I have a house in Palm Springs also, and no one has made that type of offer to me. Not a private pool, but I am sure the locals would not mind his using it. Must be doing something wrong.