Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2022, 01:39 PM

Default anyone else get cruised while sunning in speedos?

every time I wear a speedo to sunbath in, I get cruised. Does not matter where I am, who im with or what im doing.. it seems other guys (strait too) like speedos or at least they are intrigued by them...

I get people walking back and fourth, or sitting close by, staring, gawking, I even hear people say things under their breath when they walk by, like "nice speedos" or "fag" or "pick that wedgie".. they say something, but always always always, when I wear a speedo, people take notice and are totally intrigued.

The best part, I dont look any better then anyone else, im not like totally fit or amazing to look at, which proves people totally like speedos or like looking at the people wearing them.

Last edited by speedorob : 09-28-2022 at 11:01 AM.
Old 04-29-2022, 07:21 PM

Why not just take your boat out to sunbathe?
Old 04-30-2022, 03:08 PM
Speedo Member

I don't experience that at all and I wear very skimpy bikinis. The only time I can recall anyone referring to my attire or the lack thereof, was a lady I passed on the beach while I was walking who said "no tan lines for you". I replied with "no not much". This might be a function of where I live. A lot of bare skin on the beach is the norm, but it's mostly the women who are almost naked. Cheekies, thongs, and g-strings are the norm on young women at every beach I go to. No one walks back and forth past me. No one sets up nearby. And I can only recall that one comment. I'm a fairly large (as in fit, not fat) masculine looking, imposing figure on the beach so that might deter some negativity. I would welcome some interaction with women at the beach as long as it was positive, but have no interest in any sort of interaction with any man on the beach. Most people pretty much keep to themselves whether they come to the beach alone or with others.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:19 AM

Default Cruised

Not recently, and rarely in the past.
Old 05-02-2022, 02:14 PM
Speedo Member

I wish I got cruised more when wearing bikinis. I get some compliments from ladies, but wish I got more attention (and action) from the men.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:53 PM

Speedorob - is that you in that yellow bikini? I must admit you look rather buff in that suit! I can understand why folks would 'cruise' you. My only reaction that I can remember was at a public pool in my community. A little kid pointed at me and said to his mom, 'Why is that man in his underwear?" lol...
Old 05-04-2022, 11:41 AM

I do remember one time I was at a neighborhood pool. It was a friend of mine that gave me the key and said I could use it anytime as nobody is hardly there. I brought a speedo and a thong swimsuit. I arrived at the pool and had the place to myself. Figured since nobody was at the pool I'd just remove the speedo and wear the thong. Was walking around in the water and a mother and 2 younger kids came. They were already on the pool deck before I even noticed. I remember thinking I was trapped. One of the kids got closer to the side and then said to his mom. "Mommy he's wearing a thong" Mom responded with honey I'm sure it's just a speedo. Right then I was thinking to myself well crap I'm busted by the kid what do I say or do. I spoke up and said actually it is a thong. Do you mind? I can change into a speedo. She was cool about it and was like I don't care as my kids have already seen you. They might stare a little bit but as long as that doesn't bother you.
After that, I stayed in the thong and the kids went on playing and didn't seem to care.
Old 05-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Speedo Member

Default I took it as a compliment

I’ve worn thongs and rio style suits on the beach since the 1980s. It used to happen frequently and once the man was for some reason appealing and his suggestion so erotic I sometimes wonder “what if”. I have always just taken it as a compliment that others find me attractive. I never did accept any of the offers. I don’t get to the beach as often as when I lived in FL and am now a senior citizen so it has been a while.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:10 PM

In the early 1980's I would sunbathe in both men's microkinis and women's string bikini bottoms amongst approximately 5 to 7 women nurses with my wife at a large apartment complex near a hospital in the San Francisco Bay area. It was common for them to sunbathe topless due to there were few men around on week days. Working nights I would sleep by the pool while catching some rays. My wife always got a bit bugged about the attention I got, but she knew that I was too shy to approach on any of them.

One day one of the women was reading a Playgirl magazine and quickly noticed that the twin brother centerfolds looked just like me. She shared it amongst the other ladies and with my wife. I tried to convince a few of them that it wasn't me, but they were convinced. My wife noticed that everytime I got up two of the women would follow me and openly make sexual remarks about my ass and penis. They eventually would knock daily on our apartment door while topless to ask my wife if I was going to the pool. We found another place to live soon afterwards.