Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2019, 11:02 PM

Default Part XXXXIV

Part XXXXIV

It is always an interesting moment when a guy is able to purchase and then get into a new pair of jeans for the first time, but especially so in the case of a pair of jeans the guy knows will have a snug, body-conforming fit. While there are no data on this, I suspect that there have been lots of instances where young “cowboys” acquiring their first pair of Wrangler jeans “celebrated” the occasion not only by getting hard for the occasion but probably jerking off in them. An embarrassing moment perhaps, but also an opportunity to put the jeans through the washing machine which would tend to shrink the denim a bit, making the fit even snugger the next time the jeans are worn. These cycles could continue over and over.

Meanwhile, the city kids from the mid 1970s on were stuck mostly wearing what were called relaxed fit jeans. We went through this period in the early 1970s when bell bottom jeans were the rage. Typically these fit snug in the butt and thighs but then bid not taper to the ankle but widened to an 18 or even 20 inch leg opening. Thankfully, these designs did not stay around very long.

Throughout the 80s and 90s and even into the 00s, most jeans seemed to be cut as much to hide a guy’s body as to display it. What did happen is that manufacturers came up with new ways to prewash denim to leave the appearance that the denim was worn not new, even adding wear points and tears to the new jeans. Of course women were increasingly wearing form-fitting jeans as manufacturers experimented with adding small amounts of Elastane to the cotton or cotton-polyester denim. This mafe the denim easier to move around in as well as getting in and out of the jeans and resulted in narrower tapers than would be possible with a fabric not containing Elastane.

Initially, manufacturers were wary about adding stretch to the denim used in men’s jeans thinking that men would react negatively to such a “girly” feature. But since the Elastane-laced denim gave more freedom of movement than standard denim the initial efforts were marketed not mentioning that the denim used contained Elastane.

What happened of course is that the stretch denims soon were a big hit with men, and this in turn ushered in the current era of form-fitting jeans for men, as the relaxed fit jeans were increasingly being seen as something only the old dudes would wear.

And we now have in front of us this new era of men’s jeanswear featuring skinny and super skinny jeans for men with tapers to the ankle as low as a 10.5 inch leg opening. A stretch denim also made it possible for the ankle opening to stretch as well for easier on and off These still look like washed denim jeans but in reality these are made like stretch running tights and very form fitting from waist to ankle. Some manufacturers marketed the snuggest fits as “spray on” jeans since they almost looked like they fitted a guy’s body like blue spray paint.

In addition to Elastane (the generic term for Lycra®) other rayon-based fibers could be added under names such as Model and Lyocell added even more stretch to the fabric while still maintaining the appearance of denim. Therefore the waist would also stretch more, meaning that a guy who normally wears a 32 inch Waist could downsize to 31 or even 30, making the entire jean still tighter and more body conforming, much like a denim-like running tight.

https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/...&faceout=model

I have been trying to determine exactly where and how the trend toward guys wearing really snug-fitting jeans got started this time. As best I can determine, jeans production employing the elaborate washes largely moved to Asia, in part because the washes rips and worn spots were labor intensive to make in scale at the factories and Asia had the cheap labor. And the Asian guys on average of smaller stature than the Westerners liked the form-fitting look that seemed right for their bodies, and the Asian guys seemed not at all apprehensive about wearing a form fitting (what in the 80s and 90s we might have called a “girlie” jean) but some of these jeans got exported to America. And interestingly, soon a lot of the guys here were stretching the envelope, so to speak, and wearing them as too perhaps because the look was being picked up first by a lot of male entertainers the females liked.

For guys who on occasion like to jerk off in a really snug-fitting pair of jeans, this is a wonderful world to be living in! If you like the look and feel of snug-fitting compression running tights, but this look is not appropriate for, say, work days or going out and about, you can now purchase denim jeans that fit almost as snug as a running tight fits, yet still appear to be made of a washed denim.

If you are one of the guys who enjoys wearing snug-fitting clothing of all sorts, it is possible to combine your jeans using some of the other options listed here as an undergarment with the jeans. A neat pair of swimming briefs would make a great choice for wearing under the jeans. Or, maybe a strap, or even a thong. There are lots of possibilities to try here as daily wear that should make you happy.

To be continued…
Old 10-19-2019, 12:28 PM

Default Part XXXXV

Part XXXXV

I have been doing some Internet research on the broad subject of male masturbation. Being a lifelong participant in the activity myself, and finding the various ways of getting off by yourself to be tremendously enjoyable over the years, I have always been curious about how other guys see the activity and exactly how it fits into the larger scheme of things with respect to all aspects of male sexuality including partner sex.

First, I am quite aware of the fact that for many, perhaps most, guys once they achieve adulthood, the ideas of having an wonderful orgasm and being with a sexual partner are so intertwined that it is difficult if not impossible to even think of separating the two. I understand all of that, and I respect the guys who see their sexual lives as being totally intertwined with being with a partner for sex.

At the same time, I am also aware of the fact that the entire subject of sexual orientation can be and often is very fluid. I am not the one of being able to conveniently place every guy into either a straight or gay box. On occasion, at a doctor’s office, I am asked on a questionnaire whether I am “straight” or “gay”. I always respond “straight” even though in reality the correct answer is “I have no clue on that one”. Psychologists readily admit that guy’s (people’s) sexual orientation does not fit into two neat categories but exists along a continuum. Another way of posing the question I suppose is “what was the sex of the partner you most recently had sex with?” Never mind that I can’t honestly answer that question either. I’m still stuck.

This all brings me back to the topic that I really wanted to discuss, and this is the role that male masturbation plays in the lives of guys. There are a few Web sites that are now treating masturbation not as some form of sexual activity for immature, socially-challenged guys who have grave difficulty relating to other people male or female, but rather as an important part of who we are as sexual human beings. Masturbation not only fun but plays a critical role in our well-being on a host of different levels.

One estimate that I saw was that for guys, looking at averages that occur over a lifetime, the average male has engaged in 50 acts of solo sex (aka male masturbation leading to orgasm) for every single act of partner sex. That is both profound and interesting. As young people, nearly every guy thinks he masturbates “too much” as in maybe as often as two or three times a day and the major problem most post-pubescent guys face is finding enough privacy so that they can masturbate to orgasm without being “discovered”.

As guys form relationships with sexual partners, they then start “pining” for being with a partner of choice for sex when they are not with the partner, and, of course, this leads to more fantasy about having sex and, invariably, more masturbation. Indeed, the frequency of masturbation may ramp up under this situation not down. Granted, the guy is now occasionally having “real” sex with a real sexual partner, but fantasyland remains an important component of what the guy is doing to and with himself.

In short, once a guy finds a partner for sex, he doesn’t normally just quite masturbating. Indeed, the masturbation part may ramp up not down, as the guy gets increasingly focused (if that is even possible) on the sweet sensations that are coming from his groin area.

Then marriage, of course, where the guy is now permanently attached to a specific sexual partner. Then solo sex must stop cold, right? Wrong too! I have often thought that if partner sex is such a wonderful thing, why do so many marriages end in divorce, and often quickly? I am convinced that a lot of guys in a “permanent” relationship of this sort spend a lot of time now pining for the fun they had when they could masturbate without having to deal with the complexities of partner sex mixed in with a complicated relationship.

It goes without saying that a lot of guys struggle with all of this relationship and sex stuff. That some guys manage to somehow successfully navigate all of this I suppose should be seen as something of an accomplishment of sorts. But, I’m still betting that a lot of these guys that are tied to a partner relationship are still masturbating whenever they are apart from their sexual partners and even maybe in secret even when they are near their partners. How this all works in a relationship that lasts a half century or more is an interesting question to try and study.

But somehow, the estimate that the average male over a lifetime has solo sex 50 times for every act of partner sex no longer seems that far off or unreasonable, but particularly if one starts to contemplate that guys still masturbate, often regularly, even when they are in a sexual relationship. And remember too, a major sexual fantasy for a lot of guys seems to be to be able to be able to masturbate while a sexual partner watches what is happening.

To be continued…
Old 10-19-2019, 12:30 PM

Default Part XXXXVI

Part XXXXVI

So, what advice do I have for guys who want to enjoy their own bodies but do not want to get bogged down into the complexities of a sexual relationship? And for goodness sakes, what does this all have to do with brief-style swimwear? I’ve often thought about the entire subject of looking back over a lifetime, where would I start and what would I have done differently given the wisdom that comes with growing older?

First there are all sorts of neat and fun ways for a guy to enjoy his own body, and the ways I advocate are not dangerous in any way. Second, the underside of a guy’s penis has some of the most sensitive and enjoyable nerve endings to be found anywhere in the groin area. There are lots of psychosexual hot spots down there, but the underside of the penis seems to be almost directly wired to your brain.

So, my best advice, if you are new to these ideas but want to see how your body operates, the starting point is what I call the “Christopher Atkins method” named after what Christopher Atkins was doing in those famous episodes of the nighttime soap “Dallas”.

First, go out and buy yourself a standard royal blue Speedo® swim brief. Make sure you undersize it a bit. For example, if you think of yourself as normally wearing clothing with a 32-inch waist, go for the 30-inch one instead. These briefs are standard old school racing style with 2 ½ inch wide sides, just a “normal” swim brief.

Except, of course, with the slight undersizing, you will struggle a bit to get yourself in. This is all normal, and good, and unless you are brain dead, you should start to feel horny just thinking about getting into the brief.

Once you are in, you might be feeling like your penis is getting a little hard and the brief is not that roomy. So, what you will want to do is put your penis in the “Christopher Atkins position” pointed up, so that the underside of your penis fits snug against the slick royal blue cloth in the pouch of the brief.

Now, using the tips of your fingers, start lightly touching or tapping the underside of your penis through the cloth. Use a light touch, savoring each sensation that happens as finger meets penis underside under the neat slick blue cloth. The more you just think about what is happening to you the more your penis will respond. What was snug and tight quickly becomes snugger and tighter. Explore yourself. You are messing with some really interesting nerve endings all right there, the same ones that play a big role for the male in penis-vagina sex, but you are in complete control of how fast or slow things move along.

If you really want to have an orgasm right now and can delay no further, remember that the most sensitive part of your penis, the glans area, at the underside of the tip, is also right there pressing up against the slick blue cloth as well. If you have been working at this for any length of time and have gotten quite hard you should go off into a strong orgasm with just a slight stimulation of the glans area with the tips of your fingers

This should be a marvelous orgasm. You are messing with the exact same nerve endings that play critical roles when you are having penis-vagina sex, but in a much more controlled setting where you get to determine exactly how fast this all moves. At the same time you have learned a wonderful new way of enjoying your body safely and without having to be in a relationship in order to accomplish. If you have a partner who you think would like to watch or even “help you out” with your “experiment”, fine, but if not, you can still have a lot of fun just enjoying yourself!

To be continued….
Old 10-21-2019, 01:13 PM

Default Part XXXXVII

Part XXXXVII

If you have been reading this for some time, you no doubt realize that I am an advocate for the idea that every guy, even guys who do not have a sexual partner, has the opportunity to enjoy his own body and sexual feelings. Moreover, oftentimes life can be simpler, yes even more enjoyable without a partner than with a partner for a variety of reasons both sexual and non-sexual.

The complicated part about having a sexual partner is that a guy’s attention and focus almost invariably has to turn from a guy’s own feelings to what the partner is feeling. This is complicated by all the non-sexual aspects of bonding with another person and the complex situation guys can and often do get into in that respect. This all becomes a discussion of how relationship form and how two people connect with each other or not. Certainly happy long-term situations can and do occur, But a lot of situations that are unhappy for both partners can and do happen as well. This is tricky stuff, and stuff a guy dare not take lightly in an attempt to form a psychosexual and non-sexual bond with another person.

Somehow I seem to have ended up as the “wingman” for guys who manage to go through a divorce—several times. I try my best to maintain a connection with both parties in the divorce but this can be really difficult to do, in part because one invariably is confronted with a situation whereby one partner expects me to take sides in the dispute. Almost invariably I come away feeling that if penis-vagina sex is such a marvelous part of being alive then why is it that both partners are so anxious to separate. I know that some partners separate because one of them has started having sex with some third party—the TV shows drum into us that this is by far the leading cause of divorces.

Yet, at the same time, I have had all this practical experience dealing with people undergoing divorce. I have yet to deal with a case where the cause was linked to one of the parties having sex with a third person. Basically, the divorcing parties go in different directions career-wise, ultimately realizing that the two of them share little in common. One party starts to think that the other party is “holding them back” and by then it is all over. At this point the sexual aspects of the relationship start to matter less and less. The relationship is not about sex, but about two people sharing common non-sexual interests, and if the latter doesn’t work then it is only a matter of time before the sexual part comes unglued as well.

So, even though some guys may manage to get all the moving parts of a sexual and non-sexual bonding to work, I am not only not critical of the guys who do not manage to make this work, I applaud them for the choices they make.

And I certainly believe that orgasms are a great deal of fun and should not be restricted only to those guys that have a readily available sexual partner. If you do not have a sexual partner, there is absolutely no reason to miss out on getting horny and enjoying. You can do that in private and at a pace that you enjoy without having to worry about another person. Run experiments using your own body. Try different things. You will learn about yourself and how your body responds to different sensations on your own.

I know masturbation has bad “press” for a lot of guys for a bunch of different reasons. But it shouldn’t be that way. Not at all! One of the key “learning” aspects of all of this is getting your head around the idea that you can be sexually happy even without having a sexual partner. The scary part for some guys is the thought that your happiness does not depend simply on being with another person.

I suggest stuff you can try that you perhaps would be reluctant to try in the presence of a partner, anyway. You might discover that some of these ideas are so interesting that they actually work better for you without than with a partner, anyway. Some guys find that thought scary as well. Or perhaps the realization that your own sexual happiness might not depend on being with another person can in itself be a source of emotional pleasure.

Now go slip into your snug-fitting royal blue Speedo® and discover what life really holds for you! Savor the moment and don’t feel guilty at all about what you are doing with and to yourself.

To be continued…
Old 10-23-2019, 12:32 PM

Default Part XXXXVIII

Part XXXXVIII

As he is growing up a guy often starts collecting an assortment of different clothing items that he enjoys using to jerk off in. At the same time, these expanding collections are frequently kept in a near-secret place, largely hidden from anyone else discovering them. No guy would want to openly admit that he masturbates and clothing items often leave traces (sometimes referred to as “pecker tracks”) of starchy stains on the item itself. To have a sibling or peer discover this is a source of some embarrassment, even though the “discoverer” may be coping with a very similar “problem.” Occasionally, if an item starts getting too stained, it could end up getting tossed in the weekly wash along with a bunch of other male clothes in hopes that no one will even notice it is there.

There is lots of information on male masturbation and the techniques employed, with some of the sites specifically catering to the male teenager’s sexual problems and issues. Generally the younger guys often indicate that they are embarrassed to admit to anyone that they are doing it, and nearly every guy thinks he is somehow doing it too much and that this could adversely affect his ability later in life to engage in “real” (partner) sex.

Those offering advice usually seem to be females who believe that interest in masturbation is merely a temporary phase for most guys, a phase that guys will commonly abandon almost as soon as they get into a relationship with a partner that involves the real thing. Moreover, solo sex is really not sex at all, just something guys occasionally have been known to do.

These same sexual advice therapists seem to believe that if a guy masturbates that this normally happens in the nude, in the shower, perhaps or with the use of hand lotion as a lube. The idea of masturbation while wearing a snug-fitting clothing item is never mentioned, even though this could be the most common method of all. Part of this gets messed together with whether or not the clothing item represents some sort of abnormal fetish for whatever clothing item might be employed.

In reading these chapters and essays on the subject, you have been given a long list of clothing items that you might find to be useful and interesting for this purpose. I realize that no two guys are going to necessarily respond the same to each possibility and the ideas that seem to work for me may not necessarily work for you, but in my mind the entire process of discovering what exactly works for you or not is part of the fun. Plus, if I can introduce you to some possibilities here that you discover work in your participation I feel that I have helped you.

Sebbie
Old 11-03-2019, 12:57 PM

Default Part XXXXIX

Part XXXXIX

Up until a few years ago, it was a simple matter to wander into the store of almost any mass merchandiser, and pick yourself up a package usually containing 5 or 6 pair of tighty whiteys aka white ribbed cotton briefs. Over on the men’s side the sizes were usually SM. MED, LRG and XLRG. But you could also go on the side with underwear for younger guys and find practically any size smaller than SM as well.

Two things have happened recently. First, over on the men’s side everything is now labeled “full cut”. I guess this is the underwear maker’s attempt to convince guys that tighty whiteys aren’t that tight fitting after all, even if they are still white cotton. Over on the boys side, where traditionally sizes are listed as 16-18, 12-14 etc (I never did figure out if these numbers were somehow linked to the age of the wearer, but the numbers did not seem very close) I’ve noticed that tighty whiteys have basically disappeared from the racks mostly now in favor of briefs with cartoon characters. So the idea of having a “seamless” transition from really tight-fitting to not so tight-fitting can no longer be done with the ease that was possible just a few years back.

I’m not sure what precipitates changes like these. I hear that is some places guys are fearful of wearing tighty whiteys because they think they will be teased and bullied by the other guys their age. But cotton briefs bearing batman or other cartoon character would seem to leave a guy open to more teasing and bullying. In the current environment, just what underwear design is “safe” from potential bullying in a gym or locker room situation is not clear. Loose-fitting blue boxers? I’m not sure anyone knows!

I guess all of this also has roots in the fact that many guys are deeply fearful of allowing any peer to see them in what could be a state of semi-erection, and the snugger the fit, apparently the greater the potential for an unwanted situation like this to inadvertently occur.

Still, generations of guys learned the basics of masturbation by employing a pair of tighty whiteys. And they also quickly learned that the snugger the fit of the pair, the more potential that pair of underwear had for running useful “experiments”. It would be the rare adult male who could honestly say that he never ever got off wearing a pair of tighty whiteys as a teenager or perhaps later in life. For me, a snug-fitting pair still holds the same “appeal” that it did decades ago, perhaps as far back as when I was 14. Masturbation is both easier and a great deal more fun wearing a snug pair of cotton briefs that a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts. So why the sudden shift in all of this with respect to what is available?

That is a good question to ask the underwear manufacturers. For most guys, getting the weekly wash together typically involved collecting all the pairs of tighty whiteys you got off in during the past week and hoping that the washing machine would be powerful enough to get the starchy yellow come stains out of each pair, and that no one would notice if the stains did not quite come out completely. As any 16-year old even knows, cum stains are not that easy to remove and frequently leave telltale remnants of slightly-yellowed cloth where the treasure tracks recently were.

But for the tighty whitey manufacturer, if this means selling more pairs of cotton briefs not fewer pairs that is a good thing not a bad thing. Besides, it is common for guys to collect a few pair of briefs that for whatever reason are deemed better than the others for jerking off in. This may sound crazy to females, but guys somehow just learn about this and accept it.

Now I suppose my readers are wondering what the characteristics of these special briefs are. Well, I suppose a particularly snug fit is essential. Once in a pair of tighty whiteys, a guy will have difficulty getting his penis to point straight up like some of the guys do when in a snug swim brief. The material doesn’t have enough stretch to do that. But a penis forward position is possible, but especially easy to do if the cotton brief itself is undersized.

Once a guy’s penis is in this simple forward position all sorts of neat things can happen, starting with the guy touching or fondling the underside through the tighty whitey cloth. This feels good. Really good. The move feels even better if the guy is feeling horny and at the beginning stages of a hard on. Somehow the penis underside just lights up with interesting sensations that are worth enjoying.

This is no great trick, nor does it require any expensive gear, just a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys and some privacy. It’s a chance for a guy to enjoy himself while learning some of the nuances of the body at the same time and exactly what feels best to him. Exactly what he likes a lot versus not so much. Useful education, all of it. And I suspect most guys already have a few pairs of cum-stained and undersized tighty whiteys in their dresser drawers that are there just for this purpose. And the guys that do not will likely find themselves a few pair to use after reading this. Ahhh the fun of just being a guy!

To be continued…
Old 11-09-2019, 12:01 PM

Default Part L

Part L

So I awaken this morning, and my penis is clamoring for my attention. “Hey you have been ignoring me for some time now” it seems to be telling me.

I think “Well, I have places to go and things to do today. And I can’t give you the attention I am sure that you would like to have. Still, I understand why you are frustrated with me for just acting as if you hardly exist at all.”

Well, penises are a lot like many of us. We often operate in a world in which we cannot get everything we might want at that moment, but we will perhaps be willing to settle for something less. But what? “Well if there is obviously no time for a full-scale masturbation session, at least put me into something that is snug and tight.”

In case you have not already figured this all out, penises love being stuck in snug and tight places. I guess this all must be into built into their DNA or genetic code, so to speak. But even here there are snug and tight places and there are places that are really snug and tight. There are degrees of all of this. Really snug and tight sets off an irreversible chain of events that invariably leads to a full-scale orgasm. I just told you I had things to do and places to go and I really don’t have time for all of that this morning. But my penis is still clamoring for attention.

So, what can I o this morning to make my penis happy without getting into something that will take some time. And that is where the super undersized tighty whiteys come in.

I have long worn tighty whiteys as my basic undergarment. I have lots of pairs of them, and they vary in size a lot. Each morning when I get up I make a decision as to what size I am going to wear that day, and my penis essentially tells me what size I should choose for that particular day. Let’s face it: Some days are just good days for feeling horny—I know that sensation of being tugged around with my penis calling me for attention without getting too aroused. Some days I have so many complex things to do that have nothing to do with my groin and I simply don’t want to be “bothered” with feeling horny. So, the latter days are Men’s cotton briefs size 30-32.

But I have other choices in snugger sizes. Boy’s white cotton briefs traditionally come in sizes 16-18, 12-14, and 10-12. 16-18 are nearly as big as a men’s SM, 12-14 are clearly smaller. But I have discovered that a guy with a nominal waist size of 30-32 can fit into a pair of briefs labeled 10-12. The fit will be really snug and tight, but cotton briefs do stretch a lot, and from your penises perspective, this is a great place to be. Your penis in its most comfortable position will be pointing forward.

Then, I have discovered that cotton briefs are a great lining for compression gear as the Tesla® shorts I have that fit snug to the thigh. I’m not sure if they are supposed to be underwear, athletic compression gear or both, but it doesn’t make any difference.

Topping that of course is a neat pair of Pac Sun® skinny jeans. I like how all the layers work together to make me feel horny, even as I go about my daily tasks. The tighty whiteys feel great under the tesla shorts, and the fit and feel of the Tesla shorts on my thighs is especially nice under the Pac Sun® jeans. I am feeling horny this morning, of course. My penis seems happy for the attention. Yet I am OK to go out and about this way to do the things I need to do.

It is a fine day for me today. You should try this just to see how your body reacts to the combination.

To be continued….
Old 11-12-2019, 01:27 PM

Default Part LI

Part LI

The weather is suddenly turning colder, and the guys who enjoyed wearing Speedos® and compression shorts all summer long are now thinking about how to stay warmer but still horny during the colder winter months. That is where a nice pair of undersized running tights comes in.

I’m fond of brief-style swimwear and underwear, but skimpy clothing like a swim brief is not going to be that comfortable during the colder months. Except, of course, there is an alternative for staying warm and cozy, and that alternative, of course is a snug-fitting pair of running tights.

I also confess that I am very fond of how the “right” pair of running tights fit and make me feel down there. Guys who like to wear a skimpy swim brief as a base layer instead of “real” underwear are probably also aware of the possibility of slipping on a pair of running tights right over the top in cooler weather. Or, if you normally wear tighty whiteys (aka white cotton briefs) as your base-level garment, as I do, the running tights work equally well as a secondary layer. Try both options and see how each works in your own case.

Growing up as a kid on the Northern Plains, we normally made a transition from short cotton underwear to long at about this time of year. Now the traditional long underwear (aka long Johns) were designed to be worn under other clothing, say jeans, so the stretch cotton was designed to fit snug all the way through the thigh and calf to the ankle. This left room for at least one additional bottom layer (in the coldest weather, maybe even two additional layers.

The traditional long johns were coarse textured stretch cotton that felt not that comfortable against the skin. But the new stretch nylon running tights are much slicker and sleeker, fitting almost like a second skin. The sensations are on the edge of feeling horny. Plus, at the on line vendors there are a lot of quality running tights available for $10 or $15 a pair.

What I like about the fit of a pair of running tights is how they grip my thighs and then my calf muscles. If you are into body conditioning (in my case stationary rowing) the right pair of running tights will allow you do display the results of your work. Today I am functioning wearing a pair of undersized tighty whiteys as a base layer, next a pair of slightly undersized running tights and a compression tee, followed by a layer of looser fitting navy cotton sweat pants and a gray long sleeved sweatshirt. The combination feels a little erotic but not too much so. It is perfect given the 20-degree outdoor temperature and the workout I have planned for this morning.

If you want to have some fun, read the Web question and discussions related to specific running tights and what is the correct size to purchase. They run all over the place and to a certain degree follow the discussions related to what size swim brief is correct.

A lot of guys seem nervous about undersizing even a little despite the fact that running tights are made to stretch a lot. (I wonder why!) But it’s the snuggest fits that really feel good on the body, and guys really need to have the opportunity to experience exactly what I am telling you for yourself. With the right-sized (undersized) pair of running tights your workout time will pass much more quickly as you feel better and better as your workout progresses. Some guys are probably fearful of all of this and how their body might react for the same reason they are fearful of getting into a swim brief they think is a little too small for them. Same deal. Do I have to make myself even more explicit with respect to exactly what I am trying to convey?

My readers are smarter than that, I think, and I hope all of you can not only get your heads around what I have just told you and that your cold winter days turn out to be as enjoyable as the hot summer days were.

If you need help with on line purchases of such compression gear, I recommend the Tesla® brand of compression gear as being excellent quality with a nice snug fit and at a very reasonable price.

To be continued…
Old 11-13-2019, 07:54 PM

Default Part LII

Part LII

I confess, on some days just layering a pair of running tights over a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys is not quite enough, and I get an urge to add something more into the mix. For me, that something more often centers on the idea of adding a nice snug-fitting jock strap with a hard cup.

How about layering everything, and putting the strap and cup OVER the running tights and then maybe adding a second pair of compression shorts OVER the running tights to hold all the pieces securely in place?

I confess, I’m a great fan of old school jock straps. I’ve long thought that jock straps were a really neat piece of sports gear for a number of reasons. I’ve always loved how a strap fits a guy’s body, a traditional strap with the wide elastic waistband and leg straps that repeatedly tug against the strap pouch that contains a guy’s most sensitive and interesting body parts.

Then adding the hard cup somehow just seems to add to the pleasure. Not any hard cup mind you, but one that is just barely big enough to be able to contain your still-flaccid penis. I realize a lot of guys make the mistake of somehow believing that a bigger cup is a better cup, even one large enough for a semi-erect penis to flop around freely inside.

Truth is, the really enjoyable cups are the smaller ones, ideally one one just barely big enough to fit around a guy’s flaccid penis. Part of the fun here is surely psychological, part of it is physical. Once a guy’s brain is aware of the fact that his penis is going to be contained with only a limited amount of space to grow into, the penis seems to respond by growing just enough so that the penis senses the presence of the walls of the cup, and psychologically when that happens this leads to all sorts of interesting and pleasant sensations and fond longings.

Think about this. In partner sex. Once a guy enters a partner the walls of his penis are snugly surrounded by the partner’s body parts, and the presence of the walls of the partner is one half of what makes partner sex so much fun.

OK, so a strap with a hard cup is not the equivalent to real partner sex. We all know that. For starters, the walls of the cup are firm and immovable. But this simple fact leads to the possibility of getting to explore some fascinating sensations.

The other feature of all of this that I have long thought makes cupped straps so interesting is that unlike in plain ordinary masturbation, it is extremely difficult to ejaculate while still being inside a strap and cup. The best a guy can do is try to move the strap and cup a little in an effort to limit the tension on the penis, but that somehow usually makes matters worse not better. Indeed, holding the cup in a near immovable position for me at least is part of the fun. Realizing that I can’t resolve the dilemma and simply go into ejaculation mode makes the situation at hand ultimately more fun not less fun.

So I simply crawled into the strap and hard cup by putting it on me over the top of the running tights which themselves are over the pair of undersized tighty whiteys. Then a pair of compression shorts goes over the strap and cup and the other layers below. Then a pair of sweat pants over everything else.

With all of this going on I really am longing to to ejaculate. The sensual pressure steadily builds. I’m precumming all over the place. My body is getting unmistakable urges. But I have a workout on a stationary rowing machine to do. That will take 30 minutes.

Still, even with the intensifying longing to ejaculate, I’m really enjoying myself and my body. I am very aware of all the stuff going on in my groin area. The rowing went along very quickly. But I still really need to ejaculate. I wonder how long I can stand this. The sensations seem to vary moment by moment. Just pressing down on the cup with my hand is a lot of fun. This strap and cup is terrific!

So, you have been enjoying yourself all afternoon by staying inside your cup while going through your exercise routine and daily chores. By now, you should be feeling more than a little horny as the urge to ejaculate steadily builds.

What is the best way to finish this all off? Once you get yourself past a certain point, I recommend stripping everything off that you are wearing layer by layer. But before you do that pick out your snuggest and Skimpiest swim brief, perhaps one by Desmiit® or Seobean® Once you get yourself out of the layers of compression shorts, the strap with the cup, the running tights and the undersized tighty whiteys, it’s time to pull yourself into the tiny swim brief. This might not be that easy to do as you could be pretty big and hard by now. Point your penis up with the underside pressed against the pouch of the brief. If you have a hand vibrator to touch the underside of your penis, dig that out and all the better. Touch the underside of your erect penis lightly and repeatedly, either with the vibrator or with the tips of your fingers, and just see what happens. You should be fully charged by now. With luck this will be one of your best orgasms ever, alone or with a partner.

To be continued…
Old 11-20-2019, 01:48 PM

Default Part LIII

Part LIII

I have but a single mission in writing all of this, and that mission is to make certain that every guy irrespective of sexual orientation and whether or not he is in a relationship with a sexual partner or not is able to enjoy being a guy and all that this involves.

Some of you have long wondered why I seem to devote so little discussion with respect to partner sex. After all, is not being with another person sexually what sex is all about? And aren’t the guys who have orgasms without another person somehow missing out on what is really important in life and in being a guy?

Well, maybe, but maybe not. This part is confusing I know for a lot of guys. These same guys think that solo sex is often fun, but no substitute for the “real thing’ which is partner sex. To them I say, simply, “To each his own!”

I learned that my body had some interesting places that were quite touch-sensitive. But it has taken me a lifetime to sort through all of this.

Maybe I have somehow learned to enjoy my sleeping time more than most guys, I don’t know. I think I started learning about this when I was only 11 or 12 years old. I can’t believe how long ago that was and I am still enjoying myself in much the same way.

Last night, for example, I was starting to feel a little horny, or I think that is what was happening. It has turned cold here, too cold to wear simply a swim brief to bed, which I have been known to do on hot summer days. But still, some interesting “signals” were stirring inside of me. But this was a time for sleeping in a tee and sleep pants.

What to do? Why wear a swim brief UNDER the sleep pants. And not some old, stretched-out loose-fitting suit but rather one I knew was going to fit, errr, maybe a bit TOO snug and TOO tight.

What do I have in my collection that fits the bill and is consistent with how I am feeling about myself? How about this little “Club Swim” Euro brief. The size on the tag says 28. And these little briefs I know are sized snug. 2-inch sides, blue. I get into the brief and am starting to feel pretty good already. I take a look at myself in the mirror. Unlike the Aqux and Seobean briefs I have, this Club Swim brief will cover my butt crack, but only if I tug at it. And this means that with each tug there is even less space up front.

It is obvious that I am starting to precum, as a wet spot is already forming near the tip of my penis. My penis is almost straight forward and a little bit up. Can I stand this, and if so, for how long can I go?

I decide to pull on the sleep pants over the little blue swim briefs. Maybe if I crawl into bed everything will calm down, and I can make it through the night OK

Everything seems fine for maybe 20 or 30 minutes. I seem to have calmed down a little. Maybe I will fall asleep without getting off and make it through the night.

But then, I “accidentally” start touching myself. And not in any ordinary place, but just a light tapping movement on the underside of my penis. Not a stroke as such mind you, but just a light but repetitive touch.

And then the strangest but most wonderful thing happens. This might be the most wonderful part of all about male sexuality. The nerve endings on the underside of my penis now seem to be almost “hard wired” (no pun intended) right into the most profound pleasure centers in my brain. A couple taps on the underside of my penis and I start muttering out loud “I like that! I like that!’ A couple more taps and I am saying over and over again “This is wonderful! Marvelous!” I like it! I like it.” What a profound pleasure!

Tension builds as I engage in still more tapping on the underside of my penis, slightly more rapidly now. Well. You can imagine that I’m unable to last much longer in this state of arousal. Soon I am well into a most powerful, herky-jerky, repetitive, mind-blowing orgasm, and thinking to myself how truly wonderful this is. What I learned about certain places on my body at age 11 or 12 is still most marvelous.

After that, I quickly fall asleep, wakening the next morning fully refreshed but still longing to try this another time, perhaps wearing a slightly different swim brief.

And any guy can do this with only a minimum of “equipment”—in this case a “right-sized” swim brief. A complicated sexual relationship with another person is not necessary at all.

Why am I laying this story out in such detail? Well I don’t want any of you to “miss out” on what I experienced. Take full advantage of who you are (and your collection of undersized swim briefs!)

To be continued…