Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2022, 01:43 PM

Smile Caught riding an inflatable unicorn...

It was a nice sunny day and at last I got the courage to ride my nice inflatable Unicorn made by intex in the pool. Of course, being a large, muscular man looks wrong for most people, but I don't care. I put on my tight red speedos on my hard, tanned body and went out to the nice, lonely pool of the hotel I rented for the day in order to enjoy my inflatable toy.*

I placed the box of my brand new unicorn on a chair and prepared myself for a day to enjoy. The front desk manager told me that being a Monday, I had the pool for myself. If I was lucky, nobody else would use the pool for the day.

I took out the brand new unicorn from its box. The glorious smell of polyvinyl chloride is like an addiction to me. I sniffed and enjoyed the smell as I carefully unfolded the toy and set aside the patch and* manual. I had to keep my boner under control since the Intex unicorn always makes me horny.

I decided to enter the cool pool with my deflated toy. With the water up to the level of my torso, I started blowing into the central chamber of my unicorn and then the external one. I love how it feels how the inflatable begins to float as it slowly gets filled by air. Minutes later, Unicorn was ready to be ridden, as I filled the two chambers in no time. It was time for a magical ride.

I sat on my inflatable Unicorn only wearing my smooth, tight red speedo. Sitting on the unicorn gives an excellent feeling as my butt, balls and dick were getting massaged by the smooth, bouncy vinyl on the unicorn. It's a fantastic way of getting some tan and enjoying the pool. I love the rainbow themed wings and the mane of the toy, as I was enjoying bobbing in the shallow part of the pool with my toy.

Suddenly, I heard steps coming into the pool area. I prepared myself for this, and now it was the time. From between the bushes, a beautiful brunette wearing a pink bikini with white polka dots appeared in the pool area, surprised to find me riding a pool toy.

"Hey hello stranger! Are you the lifeguard?". she said

" Well... no... I'm just a guest of the hotel". I replied.

- "oh! Nice steed you got there!", She said as she dropped her towel in one of the lounge chairs.*

- "Nice Minnie Mouse bikini you are wearing", I said as I tried to make a smart reply.

She swiftly entered the water, her beautiful curves looked magnificent on the water, her curly hair getting damp made me crazy. She got close to my unicorn and then said.

- "So you don't know how to swim? That's why you use floaties in the pool?"

"I... I... I don't know how to swim. And I enjoy catching a ray in the pool once or twice", I replied... after I felt blood rushing all over my body as I tried to justify using my floaty toy.

"I can teach you how to swim, would you like?", she said.

"I'm ok as for now", I said "maybe later right now I just want to relax".

She suddenly grabbed the butt of my unicorn and pushed me and Rainbow into the deepest part of the pool.

"Don't worry, let's teach you how to swim!!"

As I was sliding into the deep part of the pool, I got a raging boner that my speedo struggled to keep under the fabric.

She came swimming next to me and the unicorn... and then grabbed it by its tail.

"The best way to get you swimming is to pop your pooltoy!"

"I don't want to!!! Leave it alone!!!", I shrieked as my raging boner was now harder and harder.

As I was finishing the phrase, she grabbed the butt of my inflatable unicorn and then she used her nails to make a hole in the skin of my pooltoy. Air started to rush as I was precumming as the head of the unicorn I was grabbing to... my poor unicorn was now softening around me. But the central chamber was still holding air.

"Now, child, it's time to swim or sink!!!", she said.

She used her sharp nails to make a hole in the center chamber... and I started cumming without control. A river of hot, white and thick ooze was running into my speedo and getting through the lycra as I was sinking with my pooltoy pierced by her nails.

The sensation of the deflating pool toy and the powerful orgasm was too much for me...

She grabbed me by my neck and placed me next to the border of the pool. Then, she took the sinking unicorn and took it next to me.

We have had lots of fun on that repaired unicorn since then... not in the pool but together in the bed....