Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2022, 01:26 AM
Speedo Member

Default High school swim team fun.

When I was a sophomore in high school in the mid 70’s I was on the swim team. We wore the speedo swim briefs of course and our school colors were red and white. I had spent the last two summers working on my grandfathers farm so I was in very good shape and I was on the larger side as far as penis size too. Our swim briefs had a lining but they smashed the boys rather uncomfortably so before our first meet I decided to cut the lining out for more comfort. I didn’t realize that by doing that it would cause the white fabric area to be sheer when they got wet. I was very blonde when I was younger and not a hairy person, plus with the small cut of the briefs most of us shaved or at least trimmed the area, I just kept completely shaved. When I came out of the water that first time I was facing the bleachers and it was brought to my attention that not only was the fabric sheer but that most of my penis was right in that window of sheer white. After the match I was told by the coach that I would need to purchase a new suit and keep the lining in but that he knew somebody that could alter it to allow more room. That person turned out to be his wife who was quite happy to do the alterations, especially the measuring. She had me put the new suit on for her and she reached inside to determine where the adjustments were needed. Needless to say I was fully erect in a matter of seconds so she helped me out of the suit and relieved the pressure with an expert hand job then sent me off with the promise to have the alterations done before the next match and that I should come ready to try them on there with her to check the fit. ( Another story for another time) I hadn’t thought about this for a number of years but was recently reminded when I heard of her passing a few days ago.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Wow - awesome. Please finish the 2nd half of the story (or more). Thanks.