Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2012, 02:11 PM

Default Hard speedo decision, need help

Guys there is a brief style swimsuit I would like to buy but I need help to decide if I should buy it or not.
Here is a few details of the suit I mean, if you go to google search engin and type SwimOutlet.com you will see a picture of a swimsuit called sporty flags swim brief with would flags patterns on it, the price is $14.95, the item no. is SKU:SMPL002, you will see on the pic that the side seams look quite wide, so I emailed them to ask what the side seams were is inches, the responded that it was ABOUT 3 inches and a half side seams (3 1/2 INCHES)
I have never seen a suit that has 3 and a half side seams before,Iwonder if they really exist since they say ABOUT IT COULD BE THAT IT COULD BE 3 INCHES SIDES.
If they are really 3 inches and a half side seams then it would look to much like a square cut suit so I wouldnt buy it but if it was really a 3 inches sides then I would.
Im asking because perhaps someone did purchase this suit and perhaps could tell me if what exactly the side seams are in inches.
Its a very nice suit and Iv bene trying to find a suit with world flags on it for a long time, THE QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE SEEN SUCH A THING AS A BRIEF STYLE SUIT WITH 3 AND A HALF INCHES SIDES SEAMS BEFORE. THANKS.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:05 PM

Default Sporti flags

Definitely not 3" IMHO but have you played the video a couple of times to help you decide on appearance?

Three and a half is an unusual measurement but would translate as 9cm metric.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:19 PM

Default hard...

Yes I did but cant tell much, thanks for the suggestion reply d to your email about ile ND.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:03 PM

Default Sporti Flags

Louis-got mine in the mail this morning-they are "brief' and great smooth feeling-Your dick will respond for sure. I would advise that you might want to size up=back is not seemed and your package will tend to exacerbate the suit across the butt and the only thing that happens is the sides tend to ride up with significant imprinting in the crotch area. I say for the price go for it -the flags are very vivid and you'll be noticed-great suit to get tan in.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:26 PM

Default hard...

WOW THANKS i WILL BUY ONE.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:11 PM

Unable to find the referenced suit in Swim Outlet.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:25 PM

Default Hard...

Brian Will Be Glad To Show You The Suit Or Perhaps Dorcas
Old 06-11-2012, 08:36 PM

Default Spori Flags Swim Brief

Found the URL http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/37374.htm
Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 PM

Default Yep......

....and see the little vid where it is modelled as well if you wish
Old 06-15-2012, 06:32 PM

Default Sporti Flags

Louis: Been in the pool 5 times with mine-reaction-many take a quick glance and look right back to eye contact! Guess they think that I will think they are "perving". I guess I will start asking them to start naming the flags-they can even touch if they wish-especially my package which is quite held in place by the suit-no room for wood! They are really quite spetacular and I think they surprise people who really wish to wear them too!