Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2016, 12:18 AM

Default Speedo 14cm

Hello! I'm new to the forum. I've been willing to try different styles of Speedo in the last few years. I started with a medium leg one. That one started to get a little worn out, so I decided to try a smaller one; I went for the Speedo ALV 14cm, I tried it, and it fits really well. Has anyone tried this style? I searched all over the internet and it doesn't seem to be very popular. It is even hard to find in some parts of the globe, it is almost non-existant in the US.

Old 02-24-2016, 02:42 PM

Smile Very nice

Nice picture. Love the suit and you look great in it. I have not seen many Speedo brand suits like that. You might also like Funky Trunks, which have some cool prints in a similar cut.

STS
Old 03-25-2016, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Nice picture. Love the suit and you look great in it. I have not seen many Speedo brand suits like that. You might also like Funky Trunks, which have some cool prints in a similar cut.

STS

Thanks. Forgot to mention it isn't me in the pic. I though it was nice image to illustrate the style of Speedo I was mentioning. Thanks for recommendind Funky Trunks, I have never tried them. Is that brand as good quality as Speedo?
Old 03-25-2016, 11:53 AM

It looks rather like the Brazilian style of sangas, rather than the Northern American/European square cuts. Enjoy wearing them and being at the beach or pool.
Old 03-25-2016, 02:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up I like it!

I really like the print and the cut. Eventually, when I feel I have lost enough weight to consider moving from Jammers to something more daring, this would be the style I could see myself going to, first.

I found it on an Italian site:
http://negozio.masternuoto.it/nuoto/...urance-10.html
Old 03-30-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
It looks rather like the Brazilian style of sangas, rather than the Northern American/European square cuts. Enjoy wearing them and being at the beach or pool.

Yes, sungas are starting to become popular around here (Costa Rica), but I guess not as much as for Speedo to start distributing that style around here.

Thanks, I've tried at the pool a couple of times now; they feel and fit great. Actually, I'm gonna use them regularly now.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
I really like the print and the cut. Eventually, when I feel I have lost enough weight to consider moving from Jammers to something more daring, this would be the style I could see myself going to, first.

I found it on an Italian site:
http://negozio.masternuoto.it/nuoto/...urance-10.html

I actually bought it from that store via Ebay. They have great service, I'd recommend both the store and that cut of Speedo!