Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2012, 03:02 PM

STS:
Your story obviously has an enthusiastic following (including me!) and hope you'll continue this serial drama. Your writing style is excellent.

The MensSwimSuitBoard has been a pretty civilized forum for discussion, and has so far avoided the rants and personal attacks that afflict some other groups. But when you write a story or article here, you are hanging your thoughts and writing style out in public, and your readers have an opportunity to comment. You can't expect unanimous applause for every utterance. Every movie has its critic.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:21 PM

Thumbs up reply to above

To reuse some words I saw only recently "best chapter yet"
Old 04-30-2012, 08:54 AM

STS, please do not accept any negativity personally. What you have done with your stories you have given many people enjoyment and with each chapter you write you add to thier enjoyment. Please continue this story. May u have many more chapters in this one. It is a great story.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:07 PM

Default Lead

Your story is helpfull to us who want to lead others to try speedos. There is a small movement toward speedos at my Y. Just the other day there were only three in the pool. One triathlete in very tight briefs-but what a body. Another a medical student who ha s worn them for years and me in Jammers-for hamstring support. Today I wore an old pair of flag olympics which I tossed out. There was a guy doing underwater demolition training as part of ROTC-wearing UDT short shorts. Going to Pensacola for more. Keep up your story about the straight guy that you are helping "smell the roses"
Old 05-01-2012, 07:46 PM

STS - keep writing! We are really enjoying this story! One or two may criticize, some out of jealousy or meanness, some maybe to nudge you to write about their own favorite aspect of Speedo-wearing, but just write what YOU enjoy writing about! One person was unhappy about the 'wet dream' sequence, but I find college-aged males having wet dreams to be totally erotic! So please keep writing!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 PM

Default A conversion.....

Yes, the writing in the technique of suspense is part of what keeps up readers' interest I'm sure. I for one was taking in events as real, until
the denouement of the dream. We can now make all sorts of guesses
about Chapter 7 (and probably be wrong!)
Old 05-09-2012, 01:08 AM

STS, Please continue with another chapter of your story. It is a well done and heartfelt story. I hope that this will not b the last chapter.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:04 AM

Default about the next chapter

Writing these is hard work... both ways...lol. A next chapter is coming

btw, the dream was real... the minds way of playing out fantasies... think about it. (I actually wrote about the dream many years ago in my swimming journal, which became the basis of the chapter).
Old 05-09-2012, 10:38 AM

Default ch. 7

Sounds good - with 2616 viewings out there so far must be
a lot of people clicking in to see what's going to happen next.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:36 AM

Default A guide

Your story is a guide to all of us who want to ease friends into being comfortable in speedos. I feel that there's a lot of guys who want to wear them but have to be given a nudge of encouragement. The more there are the more there will be.