Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Speedo Member

Default Unfortunate jammer advertising image

Photoshop fail. Poor man is badly mis-aligned!

From here: https://www.amazon.com/KGKE-Jammers-.../dp/B073QNKG82
Old 08-04-2023, 09:08 PM

[quote=midlifeswimmer]Photoshop fail. Poor man is badly mis-aligned!

The model is heading away from the pool, but some customer reviews complained about the quality and fit of this big jammer. I only wear tiny bikinis, as I look misaligned in big jammers too.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:10 PM

Jammers are traditionally worn fairly low cut, the distance between the navel and the waist band should be about half the distance between the waistband and the gusset. On this "man" the distance between his navel and waistband is about a quarter of the distance between the waistband and the gusset.
The distance between his navel and waistband looks correct, so somehow he has been elongated in the loins area. The effect of this is to make his bulge look disproportionately small.
The model was standing in a different direction to his swim suit, assuming both photographs were taken with a 50mm lens the camera was closer to the swimsuit than the model when the photos were taken.
The swimsuit outline would have been larger than the man's and the sides of the swimsuit have been trimmed to match his outline but in order to keep the KG logo visible above his left knee the leg elastic of the swimsuit looks like it has failed and is flapping.
His bulge is that of a mannequin giving the impression of manhood but showing no precise detail.
I doubt that either the model or the swimsuit have ever been to that swimming pool wherever it may be.
I suspect that these jammers are high cut and go almost up to the navel and customers wanting a low cut hipster style are disappointed.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:18 PM

It looks like his navel is at the height of his elbows, that looks odd.
Old 08-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Speedo Member

Yeah, I hadn't even noticed his penis/crotch was too far below his navel. But it is waaaay off-center as well. The model wearing the suit was facing in a different direction. Suit model probably lacked a six-pack, was facing a different direction.