Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2014, 10:03 PM

Default Looking for an "almost naked" type square cut speedo for 42" waist.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a square cut speedo with a junk pouch that would fit a 42" waist. Haven't been able to find one yet. I like the style of the "almost naked" style but they don't have them in my size.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:03 AM

Do you mean this size XL =42"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Almost-Naked...stian+swimwear
Old 12-21-2014, 12:47 AM

I'd suggest getting one that comes as close as you can get to fitting and then take it to a tailor and have them make one for you. They can see the design and construction and alter the measurements to fit your body. (If there is a costume designer/maker available to you, they can makeup a suit from the picture at the Andrew Christian website)
Old 12-21-2014, 08:10 AM

This is an Andrew Christian suit, it is called Almost Naked and is unlined, I suggest that it is rather sheer and will become almost transparent when wet.
The pouch is not designed to smooth over and hide a bulge but to present it in all it's rampant glory.
If you buy this suit you may be asked to leave public pools, it is something different to be worn in private and quiet places, by those that know what they are doing. Buy it by all means, test it in the shower but be prepared for people to react to you in it in varying ways.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:01 PM

Why don't you just buy the biggest that they make and see how it fits? They say you can return the suit if not happy. I have found that Andrew Christian suits vary greatly in sizing. (he is so busy making his idiot videos his quality control has suffered) If you get the suit and it is too small, do like I said and have one custom made.
Torchwatch has a good point about the suit. If you are wearing it in public, avoid the light colors. Stick to the black ones.