Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2019, 12:56 PM
Speedo Member

Both you and the suit looks good man. I'll check out that brand I've never had one.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:45 PM

Correction to my post. The NS-800 series is 83% Nylon and 17% Spandex. I checked with the maker and they clarified that. The website post the wrong material content. I new the suit felt different than my Polyester suits of the same brand.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSpeedoGuy
Both you and the suit looks good man. I'll check out that brand I've never had one.

I think you will like the fit if you like tight fitting suits. If you have a reservation go to the Sale menu and check out the suits discounted. the restriction there is the limited sizes available. just keep in mind these are Taiwan suits for little Asian butts. Post a pic when you get yours in.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:03 PM

Default Desmitt Convex U Pouch Bikini

NO picture of me yet for this one, but I just purchased this bikini for hot tub use as it is a nylon spandex material. The fit is true to sizing and the pouch gives a good feel to the package. The convex U pouch is a different approach and is lined, which is good. I noticed the material above the pouch is a bit transparent when wet. The convex nature of the design gives some attention to the bulge.

For $9 bucks it is a good buy if you like the minimal front and full back coverage. The drawstring is a nice touch if you choose to wear at the beach or pool. After several hot tub exposures I will report its material deterioration. The stitching is good and from all appearances, it is well made for the price. Delivery was also good.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3289...c64c4dgkZ kdg
Old 11-06-2019, 01:04 PM

Here is a front view of the suit wet. if it were not for the cup liner, your dick would be very exposed. However, after water drains from the suit, its transparency is reduced to something more family friendly. Even in a flaccid state there is a VPL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Desmitt.jpg (78.0 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by lapswimmer : 11-06-2019 at 01:06 PM.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:18 PM

Default Undergear Bikini

I purchased this suit for the hot tub. Made of Nylon/Spandex it is very comfortable. I does NOT have a drawstring so it is not a good suit for lap swimming or other activity in waves or such. it is very nice for sunning, light beach activity, or light water activity. It has a liner in the pouch, which is formed by an under crotch stitch. the stitch leaves a little tuft which is annoying to me. The full back is tight to the skin which gives the suit a tight clinging feel, which does offer some confidence the suit will stay on your body.the maker is Kine out of Bangledesh. Priced at $22, it is not as good a suit as the Desmitt showcased above for $9.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191115_070625 (Copy).jpg (75.0 KB, 65 views)
Old 01-29-2020, 11:45 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
While surfing the internet for Low Rise Men's Bikini, I ran onto a site in Bulgaria that will custom cut their suit to fit your liking. They sell thru Etsy which is predominately a women's clothing outlet, but the bikini was directed to the male wearer. The name is Magneti.

The suit is made of a very soft spandex lycra blend and are single color, no patterns. You size the suit based on your weight, not waist inches or CM which I thought to be unique. And they are handmade to order. I requested a 1/2 CM reduction in the front contour and 1/2 CM reduction in the seat cut for a little more show there. The maker will email back and forth with you on your customization including photos of the final suit. The suit has a drawstring which is good for rushing water activity. The suit is so soft it simply clings to the body and like so many suits, feel like you are wearing nothing. They line the suit with another print fabric so there is no see-thru concerns with this suit. Stitching and craftsmanship is very good.

The maker will save your pattern of your custom cut for future reference as they encourage repeat business.

The photos are a quick dry run just to indicate the styling. The softness of the material does not allow a snug capture of the package, although sizing down or having them cut it tighter may be better suited for your liking. For the larger package, this suit will embrace it comfortably. I can recommend this maker to anyone liking this kind of cut.
Good day

Mate.

Do you have more pictures wearing the brief and how do they fit?

Cheers
Old 02-03-2020, 01:00 PM

Good Day to you Happy,

I do not have any pictures of this particular suit on me. After wearing it a while i did not care for the fit on my body.. A bit loose, so to speak, but none-the-less, it is a comfortable. And it is well made.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:36 PM

Hey Happy,

Considering your request, I took a couple of shots of the suit. It is a dark material and does not show up well in the photo, but hope it will help in your search.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bulgarian Front.jpg (76.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Bulgarian Side.jpg (76.7 KB, 32 views)
Old 02-19-2020, 10:01 PM

Recently bought a Kiniki Andre suit in black. According to the sizing the large size should have been perfect for me, but it was too tight. I decided on the XL instead, which is very comfortable.

The plan is to wear it occasionally, such as on holiday. However, I wore it for the first time tonight in public, at a pool where they have a 'chill out' session, where the lighting is subdued and you're supposed to take it easy...

Anyway, I changed into it, took a shower and approached the poolside feeling super confident. I did feel a little weird on my first lap, as the suit has no drawstring, and with it being very low rise, I felt like my cock was going to slip out! This didn't happen, however, and I felt more at ease as the session progressed. This included sitting in the sauna and diving off the side (and the suit stayed in place.)

Overall, I was satisfied with it. The suit has only 3 cm sides, which is the briefest I have worn at a public pool, but I am of the opinion the less you wear the better it is.

PS every other guy at the pool wore board shorts but it mattered not.