Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2014, 02:08 PM

Default Part 6 continued (last segment)

Writers note: This segment is very graphic, please beware if you prefer not to read graphic content. Btw, all characters are over the age of 18.

Despite the offer from the guys to stay over and hit the town, Erik and Ben opted to spend some more time on the beach before hitting the road home. They all exchanged names and phone numbers and agreed to meet again sometime. Hugs and handshakes all around. It was nearing 5PM and the gang started to head back to their beach house, leaving the beach to the Ben and Erik. It was still warm, and the sun was still high in the sky. Ben and Erik adjusted their towels to maximize the remaining sun and they laid down side by side.

“That was fun,” Ben said as he reached over and took Erik’s hand.

“Yes it was,” Erik replied.

Eyes closed, they laid quietly for about thirty minutes. This far up, the beach was deserted and they were nestled behind the dunes, not visible to the oceanfront homes. Ben was still lying on his back, the pent up sexual energy was stirring within him. Erik rolled on his side to face Ben. “You look cute,” Erik whispered. Ben’s strings were still hanging out of his suit, laying over the front of him. Erik started to play with the strings with his finger. Ben looked at him and smiled. Ben slid his hand up and between Erik’s legs.

As they laid there, Erik started to rub Ben’s chest, across his nipples, teasing him there. He slid his hand down along Ben’s chest and abs. Ben was firm and tight, his abs solid. Erik watched as Ben started to grow inside the suit, enjoying watching his body respond to the stimulation of touch. He stopped for a few a minute as a young couple passed by, the first they had seen since the guys left. Once past, Erik resumed his exploration. His hand venturing further down Ben’s abdomen, playing with his belly button, then along the top of his swimsuit waist band, again playing with his strings.

“Oh man, Erik, you are driving me wild,” Ben said softly to Erik. Ben’s hand between Erik’s legs was doing the same to Erik, as Ben gently massaged the against the small band of material between Erik’s legs.

“Just enjoy it,” Erik whispered back. Ben was now fully erect in the suit, which was clear by the size of the mountain his suit was forming. Ben was positioned down, so as he grew he was forming a nice round bulge, the outline of his manhood growing more clear against the black nylon material.

Erik slid his hand down and across the mound, gently massaging it and feeling the outline of Ben within his hand. He followed the outline as it wrapped between his legs. He teased the furthest point with his fingers. Ben moaned as he kept growing inside the suit. The bend of his erection as it was held down by the material was making Ben all that much more aroused.

“Holy sh.t,” Ben said. He groaned a bit.

Erik slowed, teasing Ben, letting his anticipation build.

“Oh man, please don’t stop now,” Ben pleaded. Erik felt Ben’s body stiffen a bit as he tried to hold back. Ben felt his juices start to flow inside. That last surge of hardness was entering him, his manhood wanting to rip through the material. Ben took Erik’s hand and placed it on his bulge. “Please,” Ben said.

Erik slowly rubbed Ben’s suit, working his way along all of Ben.

“I can’t stop,” said Ben. Erik felt the first thrust as Ben exploded inside the suit. The wetness of Ben’s action flowing down between his legs. As he exploded, Ben clasped onto Erik’s own anatomy between his legs. He could feel that Ben was also rock hard.

“Dude, sorry about messing up your swimsuit,” Ben said as his body finished its pulsations.

Erik did not respond, he was too into his own situation, enjoying the grip Ben had on him. Erik rolled onto his back, letting Ben’s hand slip free. Erik was positioned up, which gave his bulging suit a different look from Ben’s mound. Erik was solid inside the tight suit, his anatomy clearly outlined as if laid pointing up at his chest, held back by the tightly tied waist. Ben laid next to him, catching his breath, his own body calming down within the wet and sticky suit.

Another cluster of folks ventured by, Erik giving them quite the show, if they looked. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, as if that made it better. Ben snickered at the thought of Ben laying there with a clear boner in his red and white swimsuit. After they went by, Ben rolled over onto his side to face Erik. He took his hand up Erik’s leg.

“Your turn” Ben said to Erik.

“It’s okay,” Erik replied. His body, however, was sending a response clearly different. Erik reached up and adjusted his position to the left, giving himself room to grow. He quickly took advantage of the added space.

Ben glanced up and down the coast, seeing nobody near. He slid his hand up and over Erik, playing with his chest and abs. He rubbed down his middle abdomen and massaged the end of his bulging anatomy. Erik did not think he could get any more hard, but he did.

“Oh wow, “ Erik moaned as he pressed himself into Erik’s hand. “I’ve never been this hard in my life,” he added. Erik was in total ecstasy, enjoying the feeling of his aroused state. As much as he wanted to let go, he suppressed the urge, letting his body continue to respond to the pleasures Ben was giving him. He loved the feeling of being rock hard.

“Dude, you got amazing control,” Ben expressed. Erik moaned in response as he pushed his body into suppression. Minutes went by as Ben continued to stimulate Erik. Finally, Erik decided to let his body do what he so badly needed. Ben gently teased Erik, pressing his fingers along each side of the outline of his manhood, which made Erik shiver with excitement. Erik wanted to explode so bad, his body remained hard and stiff, but he did not yet feel the juices within him flowing.

“Ben, please, help me,” Erik softly whispered. “Oh my, oh my”

Several minutes more passed as Erik tried to reach climax, his body getting more and more aroused, but he was not achieving the goal. Two guys walking the beach were getting too close.

“Roll over,” Ben said. “People coming.”

“Sh.t,” said Erik as he rolled over, feeling his hardness pressed between him and the towel. He bit the towel with excitement. “Oh crap, something’s wrong, I can’t get myself to shoot,” Erik pleaded to Ben. He pressed against his hardness into the sand as the guys went by. As hard as he tried, he was frozen into a state of rock hard erection. His mind pleading internally with his body to bring him to release. Even harder now than ever before, Erik rolled back over. Ben laid his head on Erik’s chest and further massaged the front of him. Erik kept moaning. He pressed hard into Ben’s hand each time he rubbed.

“Oh Ben, please, please” Erik whispered between groans. Ben was not sure what to do. Erik looked so beyond aroused. He slid his hand down and rubbed Erik’s legs and then his abs, then back onto his suit. He felt Erik’s body shaking in excitement and desire. Erik moaned louder as he tried to get himself to explode.

“Ben please, work me,” Erik urged as he became more animated. Finally, Erik stiffened as he started to feel the surge within his balls. “Oh thank goodness” he thought to himself as he could feel himself get that last push of steel erection. He grabbed Ben’s hand and held it on himself, pressing up into it. He worked himself in the hand. Ben found this very arousing, and despite having just finished he started getting hard again, himself.

“Work me Ben,” Erik said quietly. As Ben did, Erik burst through with the first surge, as Ben held him, feeling the pulsation of Erik’s body. The surges kept coming as Erik laid there, his body thrusting with each pulse. Ben now sitting next to him watched as Erik finally achieved release. It was quite erotic.

“Dude, you really had me worried, “ Ben said.

“You? I thought I was never going to let go.” Erik said between sucking in air. The front of his suit was soaked as his body still was letting the last of himself go. “Oh man, that was amazing.”

The two guys rolled onto their stomachs and laid there, watching the surf. Their suits were both soaked, but they did not seem to mind. The warm sun felt good. They took it all in.

“Probably should get going soon” Erik said.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Ben replied.

Patrick and Chris had been sitting up in the dunes, not intentionally watching Ben and Erik, rather enjoying a private moment themselves. They smiled at each other. They were right all along about the two new friends. They would never tell them that they saw the whole thing. It was not long ago they were at the same point. They quietly went back to the house and joined the rest of the guys. Ben and Erik took one more swim in the ocean. This time they got deep enough to shed the suits and give them a good washing, letting the salt water flush them out. They enjoyed the sensation of being in the water naked, suits in hand. Erik and Ben each checked the other out, their anatomy floating in the water. They stayed out there for quite a while. Finally they slipped their fully rinsed and clean suits back on and headed home.

“Quite the day,” they both thought. Quite the day.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:18 PM

Wink Another gerat chapter

STS, not sure how you can keep writing these highly erotic but very touching stories. Wonderful. Keep up the great work.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:19 PM

You really should look into getting all these published. They're great!
Old 01-03-2014, 08:43 PM

Very hot and erotic, as well as sentimental. Love that Erik and Ben finally brought each other to a needed release.
Now, the older guys - wasn't Joe the name of the man from your earlier story who had a crush on the young swimmer and took him to stay with him at the beach condo?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:36 PM

Default Swimmboy found the cameo....

Swimmboy, you are right on top of this. Yes, Joe and Bill comes from the story of Zach and me. You might recall that by the time Joe and I met Bill was no longer around and Joe had not been to the condo in quite some time. I thought I'd weave them into my work on Erik and Ben. I know Joe would love that I did. I hope that Bill does not mind. Stay tuned, I may weave some more past characters into this story. This time it is all total fiction (well, some of the circumstances may not be...). Thanks for being such a supportive reader.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:36 PM

Default Ch 7: Shopping

Erik’s weekly visit to the Cranmore’s lawn came around again. He was wearing a green pair of Frank Shorter brand nylon running shorts over the black and gold swimsuit. It was a hot day, full sun. His shorts were soaked in sweat from the previous lawns. He was so looking forward to jumping in the pool. As he pulled in he saw Mrs. C’s Ford Pinto wagon in the driveway. He unloaded the lawnmower, toweled the sweat off his chest and grabbed the gas can. As he filled the mower with gas he heard Mrs. C open the front door.

“Erik, sweetie, it is way too hot to work,” she said as she walked out.

“I know Mrs. C.,” Erik replied. “I will sure need to jump in that pool today. How was Maine?”

“Way more pleasant than here,” she replied. “We were thinking we should take Dylan and you back up there this year…… that is if you want.”

“We’d love that.” Erik replied excitedly. “It is so cool up there.”

“Let me get you some lemonade before you start,” she replied as she rushed back to the house.

“I wish all my customers were as nice as her,” Erik thought.

Filled on lemonade and cookies, Erik spent the next couple hours mowing the grass and trimming. He finished up, saturated in fresh sweat. Mrs. C. was sitting on the back porch reading a book in the shade.

“Mind if I hose off and jump in,” Erik asked politely.

“Of course you can, sweetie.” Mrs. C. replied. “You don’t need to ask.”

Erik grabbed the hose and soaked himself with water. He stripped out of the shorts, leaving them poolside and jumped in. He swam a round for a bit, then came up to the wall. The cool water felt so awesome.

“I always save this as my last lawn of the day,” Erik said to Mrs. C.

“I see you wore a swimsuit, too.” She replied. “Good idea.”

Erik climbed out of the pool. While he was swimming she had put a towel on the chair next to the pool. Erik grabbed the towel and dried off. “Thanks,” he said. She smiled back at him

“Any time, Erik. I like your swimsuit. Is it new?” Mrs. C replied “You and your brother are such handsome young men.”

“Thanks, yeah I got this swimsuit last week.” Erik replied.

“You will catch the girls’ attention that is for sure.” She replied. “Sit, have some lemonade and let me get more cookies.”

Erik and she had a nice conversation about school, college coming up, and girls. Erik said he was not much into girls yet, which she assured him would change when the right one came along.

“Maybe,” Erik replied.

Once he was all dry and the lemonade gone, he grabbed his shorts. Mrs. C. gave him a big hug. “Come by anytime,” she offered. “Bring a friend or Dylan. I like it when you boys are over.” Erik never put the shorts back on. He tossed them over the passenger seat and got in. He headed over to see if Ben was home. He rubbed himself as he drove. The excitement of some time with Ben was already making Erik’s body respond.

“You got my suit on,” teased Ben when he saw Erik.

“Yeah, wore it just for you,” Erik replied with a coy smile.

“Seriously, we need to go swimsuit shopping,” Ben replied as he grabbed Erik and gave him a hug. Ben was in jeans with no shirt on. Ben pushed in close so the front of his jeans rubbed against Erik. “But first, I want to enjoy this.”

The two held themselves together for quite a while. They had not kissed yet, but it was certainly getting close. Ben felt himself starting to fill out the jeans, and he could feel Erik was doing the same in the swimsuit. Ben looked amazing in jeans, with his tight abs, thin waist and broad, muscular shoulders. His jeans fit him well, not overly tight, but enough to show a nice bump in front, which right now was more like he had a grapefruit stuck in them. Finally, they broke away from their grasp.

“We can do this later,” Ben said. “Right now we got shopping to do.”

“Hey, you got some shorts I can wear,” Erik asked. “I only have the ones I worked in, and they are all soaked with sweat.”

“Sure dude,” Ben replied. He tossed Erik a pair of Op shorts. They were aqua blue in color, wide corduroy, with about a two inch inseam, if that. They were the rage back in the day. Erik slipped them on over his suit. The short inseam showed off his legs and the color brought out the blue in Erik’s eyes.

“You got a shirt,” Erik asked.

“Man, do I need to dress you all up?” Ben replied as he tossed him a yellow pullover.

“You can if you want,” Erik stood there with a come get me look on his face. “Not sure we’d stay dressed, though.”

“Come on, sex machine,” Ben teased him, as they headed out the door. Ben patted Erik’s butt as they went down the steps. They were a contrast of fashion, Erik in the tight and short Op shorts and Ben in his Levi 501 button fly jeans and purple polo shirt.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The landed on a small sporting goods store that Ben had found in the yellow pages. It said it specialized in swimming and water polo and carried “competitive swimwear for men and ladies.” The ad also said “Swim Team Outfitter.” They were sure this was the right choice. They found street parking right out front as the store was on a busy downtown street. As quick as they jumped out, they knew they had made a perfect pick, as a display in the window showed a whole array of men’s swimsuits and a nice collection of ladies.

“High five, dude” Erik said as they walked to the door. They met each other’s palms high in the air. They stopped and looked in the window. They both eyed a red white and blue stars and stripes suit. It was part of the Mark Spitz collection. “Gotta have that one,” Erik affirmed as they exchanged another set of high fives.

A little buzzer rang as they entered, triggered by the door mat. An older guy, thin and fit as ever popped out of the back room. The shop was small, probably not bigger than a couple hundred square feet. Posters going back to the 60’s hung on the wall with pictures of every great swimmer of the day. Greg Louganis was prominently on display, the hottest diver to hit US diving in quite some time. He was all the rage at the recent Olympic Games. The mark Spitz legend was also alive and well, as was the famous poster of him in the very stars and stripes suit the guys had just seen.

“What are you men looking for?” asked the very polite shop owner.

“We want to look at swimsuits.” Ben replied affirmatively.

He led them to a whole wall of guys stuff. It was sorted first by size, then by brand and finally by style. A table of clearance swimsuits was also set up; those suits were just $6. The new styles were $9. Erik had $30 to burn. Ben had $35 in his jeans pocket.

“Dude, this one is really cool,” Ben showed a solid white lycra blend Speedo to Eric. It had a half in wide red and a half in wide yellow stripe that ran along the top, all the way around it.

“That has been really popular with the guys this year,” the owner offered. “Just beware that once it starts to wear that white can get pretty showing,” he added. Exactly what the guys needed to hear.

There were not fitting rooms, so they both relied on the sizes they had worn before. They ended up with a stars and stripes suit each, the white Speedo suits, and they grabbed matching Arena suits off the clearance table. Ben also grabbed a cool lycra print made by Speedo. In a flash, Erik’s collection had grown to six, Ben was at four. They wanted to buy more, but they ran out of money. The owner even gave them a swim team discount.

“I can’t wait to try these on,” Ben said excitedly as they left the store. He was already pulling them out of the bag. The suits were packed in little boxes. He pulled them each out of the boxes as they walked to the car. “I really like this one,” he said holding up the stars and stripes print.

“Me too,” Erik replied.

“Have you ever thought about trying swimming?” Ben asked.

“Yeah, but I really suck at it,” Erik replied.

“Yes, but you’d be cute trying,” Ben answered. “I’d save you”

They raced back to Ben’s house, intent on trying on the new goods and showing each other how they looked.

To be continued....
Old 01-11-2014, 08:45 PM

Another great chapter. I wonder what might sort of 'pop up' when these two jocks start slipping into and out of their skimpy new swimsuits???
Old 01-25-2014, 12:29 PM

Default Part 8: The Modeling Session

“Sweet,” said Erik as Ben modeled the stars and stripes Speedo suit. Ben looked astounding in it, his muscled legs on full display as he stood directly in front of Erik, supporting his tight abs, strong upper body and an incredible sculptured manhood package. “You look… I can’t even describe how amazing.”

Erik had already modeled the Arena brand suit, its red and blue stripes giving contrast against the black nylon material. The fit was tighter than the Speedo suits. Ben also noticed that the sides were narrower, showing much more leg and causing a more revealing leg cut in the front. As Erik admired how Ben looked in his Stars and Striped suit, the fit of his own Arena suit got even more tight.

“Turn around and let me see the back,” asked Erik. Ben swirled around swinging his hips as he did. The suit fit him well, and the back side showed the tight muscles of his upper legs as they stretched down to his knees.

“Good?” asked Ben.

“Oh yeah,” replied Erik.

They each worked their way through the rest of their treasure trove of new suits. Each new suit and each display making the two of them more and more aroused. They ended up together wearing the white Speedo suits. The lycra material intensely displaying them both in nearly full arousal.

“Dude, you look hot as fire,” Ben told Eric as they both stood in the white suits. “These are going to look so amazing at the beach.”

“It sure does show you off,” replied Erik. “I like it.”

“Hey, let’s get them wet and see what they look like.” Ben proposed.

The two guys each stood in the shower until their suits were soaked. The wet material clinged even more tightly t their anatomy. They both then stood side by side in front of the bathroom mirror, the wet suits clinging to them. The white material ever so slightly showed a bit of transparency where the suit hugged their anatomy, but in the light of the bathroom neither of them noticed. Or, maybe they did but neither admitted it.

“Awesome,” Erik said as they stood looking. Erik admired the way the suit accentuated Ben’s anatomy, making him look masculine and erotic at the same time. Erik’s body quickly responded.

Ben took his arm and slid it around the back of Erik’s waist and pulled in close. Their sides were touching. They turned and faced and embraced, feeling each other against themselves. They pressed in close, and both felt themselves respond. As they released themselves from the embrace, they turned to face the mirror, their suits now tightly packed.

“Yeah, pretty much says it,” Ben said as they took in themselves. They looked sensuously at each other, each touch making them more stimulated, as was reflected by the white, wet, clinging material. They embraced again and ventured back to Ben’s room. Their hands exploring the feel of each other, they collapsed onto the floor, quickly intertwined, and very much past the point of just modeling.

Erik laid in bed reading a novel. It was late and he wanted some alone time. He was charged up from the modeling session with Ben. Instead of his usual shorts, he had slipped on the navy blue and yellow Speedo. He was on top of his bed, reading, clad in just the swimsuit, no shirt. His hair was jostled, just as it was when he left Ben’s house. His urges had been stirred. As he read, he enjoyed the feeling of his nearly erect manhood pressing into the mattress and rubbing against the lycra material. Ben and he did not do anything earlier beyond intense arousal, so the modeling session had left Erik extremely stimulated, Ben was likely feeling the same.

Erik slid his hand down and felt himself, the tightly wrapped bulge, the stretchy material of the suit. He thought about rolling over and engaging himself, but he held back. Instead, he just lightly explored the bulge of his suit, which allowed him to maintain his erotic state. His book remained locked on page 189 for the past several minutes. A knock at the door broke his concentration, followed by the door opening. Dylan bounded into the room. Dylan had on a pair of basketball shorts and a Boston Red Sox T Shirt, his favorite team.

“Hey bro,” Dylan announced as he entered. Erik froze in place as Dylan looked over at him. “Whatcha doing?”

“Oh, just reading,” Erik stammered the words out. He was blush red, caught laying there in just a swimsuit, and trapped on his stomach by his intense erection.

“Man you like wearing Speedos, now,” Dylan replied. “Am I interrupting you?”

“No, it’s cool” Erik answered, staying on his stomach, not wanting to show his aroused state, which was not quickly fading. He felt a small bead of wetness release from himself inside the suit.

“So, what is your deal with the Speedos?” Dylan asked.

“Nothing,” Erik answered. “It was just the closest thing I could find, and I was hot. Plus they are really comfortable.”

“It’s cool, Erik” Dylan replied.

“Oh, yeah,” Ben replied. “We’re invited back up to Maine this year. Mrs. C. told me when I mowed her lawn today. Both of us. Whatcha think?”

“Freaking cool, man. I’d love to go back. I think it will be such a blast, I really love being up there.” Dylan answered.

“Yeah, me too.” Erik replied, finally rolling over and sitting up. Erik sat with his elbows n his knees, bent slightly. He was still somewhat aroused, but he had calmed down from where he was when Dylan entered. A tiny wet spot soaked through the front of his suit, a direct result of his earlier excitement. He hoped Dylan did not notice.

“When are we going to do this?” Dylan asked.

“I guess we got to figure that out,” Erik replied.

“So, Erik, let me see this new suit,” Dylan switched back to the Speedo conversation. “Stand up.”

Erik glanced down at himself. Slowly he stood up.

“Dude that suit shows everything you got. Man you better not wear that around girls, you’ll show them a boner for sure.” Dylan observed.

“Isn’t that the idea,” Erik replied with a smirk.

Dylan laughed, “Okay man, if you say so, but if it happens you aren’t going to be able to hide it.” With that he flopped down in a bean bag chair. “Thought maybe we could catch some TV, if you want.”

Erik slipped on a T-Shirt and tackled the bag chair next to Dylan’s. They found some old re-runs of Gilligan’s Island and settled into some television. Dylan glanced over at Erik sitting in the bean bag chair in his swimsuit and smiled. His curiosity about what Dylan found so cool about the swimsuits was capturing his thoughts. The wet spot also had not been missed by Dylan.

“Hey, you mind if I ask if Ben can come up with us?” Erik asked.

“Not at all, he’s cool” Dylan answered.

Erik smiled. “Thanks.” It was going to be a really fun trip.

“Maybe I’ll get a Speedo, too” Dylan said back. “I can’t be the only guy in shorts.”

“Just don’t get a boner,” Erik teased him back.

To be continued....
Old 01-26-2014, 12:39 AM

Glad to see another fun chapter of our favorite guys in their Speedos!
Old 01-26-2014, 12:04 PM

Default Chapter 9: Flying

“We’ll make a pit stop in Bangor, Mr. C said as the plane winged across Mid Coast Maine. It was a six seat Cessna single engine. Ben had never flown in a small plane and was a little freaked out earlier as they took off out of the county airfield in Virginia. He grabbed Erik’s hand as the plane rumbled down the runway and lifted off, bouncing a bit in the gusty headwind. The few quick drops on the ascent about made him jump out of his skin.

“We’re fine” Mr. C. said to the gang, noticing Ben’s anxiety. “These smaller planes feel the weather more than the big jets, but it’s nothing to be worried about. Once we get up and level, it should be calmer.” As he said that, a crosswind grabbed the left wing and pushed the plane sideways. A quick opposing flap adjustment leveled them back out.

“I think I just pee'd my pants” Ben said. He wasn’t exactly kidding, but it was only a few drops.

“Dude, relax,” Erik answered. Dylan was behind them in the third seat laughing.

“It will be fine,” Mrs. C said gently as they continued to climb up. “It took me a while to get used to it, too” she consoled Ben.

Ben was wearing red shorts and a cross country T-shirt. The shorts were really short, with about a one inch inseam. Inside them he had on a new print swimsuit he picked up just two days prior, Erik had not even seen it. His hair was jostled by his hand rubbing through it in nervousness. Erik could feel him shaking from the nerves as the plane continued to ascend. Erik was wearing a pair of swim shorts, cut like the really short basketball shorts of the day. Erik had cut out the net liner and wore a solid red Speedo under. He had on a T short from a recent 10k race he had run. Dylan had on jeans and a polo. The plane banked as Mr. C pointed it toward the northeast. Ben grabbed Erik’s arm.

“Hey, we’re close to our house,” Dylan announced.

“Want to do a fly over?” Mr. C asked.

“Cool,” Dylan replied. With that the plane banked back to the west and slowed as Mr. C leveled it at 2000 feet. Ben calmed as he became engrossed in picking out the sights. The plane descended to 1500 feet so they could get a closer look.

“I see my house,” Ben announced.

As the tour of the neighborhood closed out, the engine accelerated in power as the plane began to climb again. They would level out at 7500 feet as they made their way toward Maine. The air became much calmer, a few bumps along the way, but nothing like the gusty takeoff. They passed to the east of Washington, DC, picking up some traffic heading in and out of National Airport followed by more traffic as they went east of Baltimore, out over the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware. Ben and Erik watched as they flew over New York City, getting a good view of the World Trade Center and Empire State Building. Ben was much more relaxed and wasn’t even bothered when the plane would bounce a little from light turbulence. After a brief stop in Nashua, NH to refuel and take a break they were now above Freeport, Maine.

A hour or so later, they were crossing over Bar Harbor, Maine, descending to Bangor. All of them ready for the break. Ben had never been this far north. He was in awe of the Maine coastline. The plane started to bounce as it picked up the coastal breeze.

_______

Loaded with lunch, groceries and Dylan now in shorts, the jeans were just too warm, the plane ascended back into the sky. Ben was a pro, now. The bumps and gusts didn’t even make him flinch. They crossed over the University of Maine as they followed I95 north. A slight detour near Patten, Maine as Mr. C took them west to get a closer view of Mount Katahdin.

“Awesome,” Ben exclaimed as they flew along the Eastern side of Maine’s most famous landmark, other than lighthouses. They quickly passed over Ashland and Portage and began their decent. To the west was the wide open land of the North Maine Woods, beyond it Canada. They passed above several lakes, cleared the top of Hedgehog Mountain.

“Wait til we land on the water,” Erik said to Ben. “It’s really cool.”

“Yeah,” added Dylan with excitement. “The plane stops pretty fast and then it just bounces in the waves. Then we swim to shore.”

“Really?” Ben asked.

“Yup, hope you got your Speedo on,” Dylan added.

The Cranmore’s smiled as the boys teased each other.

The plane came down between two hills and hard banked west as the lake opened up in front of them. It was an amazing view, the crystal clear blue water. The wind out of the west pushed back at the plane as it dropped quickly toward the water.

“Quite a bit of chop,” Mr. C said as they neared the water. “It’s gonna be rough.”

He pulled back on the yoke as the plane slowed, keeping the nose up so the floats would hit rear first. The first splash came, startling the boys, as the floats hit the tops of the waves. The plane bucked as it hit, skating across the water. Mr. C. dropped the nose. As Dylan had promised, the plane quickly slowed, pushing them all forward in their seats. They finally stopped a little ways down the lake.

“I love that!” Erik exclaimed.

“That was cool,” Ben added. “When do we have to swim?” he asked, reaching to unzip his shorts and shed to his swimsuit.

“Oh, they were just joshing,” Mrs. C. replied.

“But, if you want to get in the water, we can stop once we get to shallow water and you boys can jump in.” Mr. C offered.

“Cool,” Ben replied and with that he yanked off his shorts revealing his new print swimsuit. Erik’s eyes about popped out of his head. He smiled at Ben with an alluring look. Dylan looked over at the two of them with a knowing look. He had suspected that there was more to their relationship. He was fine with whatever made Erik happy.

The plane made its way toward the Cranmore’s lake home. Because of the winds, the landing put them quite a distance up the lake. The plane bobbed as it made the U-turn and headed back towards the East, While they moved along, Erik also slipped off his swim shorts revealing his fire engine red Speedo. He was a little large in it, his bulge showing his interest level in Ben. Finally the plane slowed as it neared an impressive log home with a long dock. A Pontoon boat and speed boat sat up on boat lifts, waiting to be lowered into the water for a cruise on the large lake. Two wave runners also sat against the dock, screaming “ride me” to the young men in the plane.

“Okay, guys,” Mr. C announced as the plane stopped a few hundred feet from shore. “It’s probably six feet deep here, but it will get shallow fast.”

Ben jumped in first, the strongest of the three guys in the water. Erik followed and the two swam toward the dock until they could stand up. It wasn’t far, but for Erik it seemed like a mile. Dylan jumped in last, in a tight fitting pair of gym shorts. As he dove in, his shorts pulled down on him. He swam over to the other two, pulling his shorts back up as he stopped.

“You never showed me that suit,” Erik said to Ben as he stood up. Erik’s eyes wandered down Ben’s body to check all of him out.

“Ah, Dude…. Red?” Ben responded. They both smirked. Erik blushed, which made his complexion match his suit.

“This is going to be a fun week,” Erik replied.

“Dude, you need a Speedo, too” Ben said to Dylan.

“Yeah, probably,” Dylan replied back.

The three guys walked over to the dock and climbed up. The plane was now tied up. They each grabbed luggage and carried it to the house. As they unloaded the last of the groceries, Mr. C proclaimed it was time to jump in the lake and then maybe a boat ride. It was midafternoon, so they had plenty of time left.

“Cool, Mr. C” said Erik.

“Hey guys, you can just call me Jack, and my wife is Mary Beth, no more formal stuff.” Jack instructed. “Now let me go change,”

As the guys sat on the side of the dock, feet in the water, Jack and Mary Beth came back out of the house. She had not changed, but Jack had a towel around his waist. On the dock he stripped the towel and threw it over the side of the Pontoon boat.

“Cool,” thought Erik as Jack revealed a red and gold print Arena suit. He was really fit, with a tight abdomen and well defined arms.

“Awesome swimsuit,” said Ben.

Jack smiled. “You guys, too,” he said, just before diving off the end of the dock and swimming out into the lake. He was a really good swimmer.

“Now you really have to get a Speedo,” Ben said to Dylan, emphasizing the really part. They watched as Jack swam out of sight along the shore of the lake.

“He’ll be gone for a while,” Mary Beth said. “He loves to swim up here. He’ll probably never take that swimsuit off until we leave,”

To be continued...