Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2015, 07:07 PM

Smile a vintage original swim suit found on E Bay

I found and bought an original men's Catalina of California swim briefs a few weeks ago. It was a large size and tried it on, it fit quite nicely too. It brought back some memories of swimming during the summer months at a summer camp for young adults. I got to wear swim briefs styled like these, made of rayon acetate and knit cotton front inside lining. This was the first time I got to wear men's swim briefs, they were a bit tight, but fit my young body well at the time and really liked wearing them.This was the early 1960's, before the new speedo style and lycra stretch materials were in style. The waist was 4 inches with a long white draw string and wide waist band on the original swim suit, This was the first time wearing them.. I was with my uncle at the time and we had been swimming in the resort's large outdoor swimming pool. After swimming, we went into the men's dressing and shower room section. This was also my first time being naked around other guys since graduating from a very strict Catholic high school. My uncle realizing this, gave me a lot of positive encouragement, telling me not to be ashamed or embarrassed seeing and being with other guys showering, dressing, undressing or naked. He was wearing a similar styled swim suit like the Catalina briefs I had on. I did see him take off his swim suit, then went with me to the showers. I was too shy to take off my swim briefs off yet, as those tight briefs, certainly felt so nice, getting me somewhat aroused, despite being wet. My uncle offered to help me get the close fitting swim suit off, reminding me not to be ashamed even if have an erection. I recall men were n't prudish about nudity and being with younger guys. As I stood just out side the shower with my uncle, he slowly uncovered the long white draw strings, then untying them. I was blushing a bit, knowing My nice Catalina snug swim briefs will be off me and baring it all with him and others, but his gentle pulling and tugging the wet swim briefs down, tickled so much, I was n't thinking about being naked around other men. Ironically, there wasn't any other guys in the dressing and shower rooms at the time. He was a bit taller than me. He was giving big smiles and more reassurance, as he soon had the suit half way off. I remember how those tight wet Catalina swim briefs would cling to my lower torso. I certainly liked the feeling of how he was getting them off. The inside cotton knit lining kept my erect penis in place. I looked down as he uncovered my privates, I felt like a little boy, having a soft swaddling blanket being peeled away, as soon had all of me now showing, pulling it down to my ankles. I really liked wearing that nice Catalina swim suit, being the first time wearing swim briefs. I wore them several times for a few more years, but they eventually faded and lost their elasticity. I think the speedo swim suit from the 70's and now are really nice and I've been wearing speedo swim suits for years and still fit in them, even in my later years. It was nice to wear the Catalina of California swim briefs again, bringing good summer memories, first time swimming in a brief styled swim suit .