Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2014, 02:11 AM

The original photograph taken in 2003 shows the fisherman's son dressed in red speedos at the other end of the net. I cropped the photo to leave him out as he seemed a little young for this site.
So here are a couple for strange swimwear fishing videos for you.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...0372FA7A88968F

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...05A6BA90094725
Old 03-22-2014, 03:09 AM

Talking confession....

Sacre bleu ! - I had earlier found the larger pic but did not know that it was you who had done the crop-job.
(great vids - hope you also check your canned tuna labelling at the supermarket - must be line-caught under marine conservation rules but I guess that's like telling the Japanese to observe the whaling quotas)

Last edited by Byron : 03-22-2014 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:53 AM

You have seen this picture in uncropped form? How? I took it while on a trip to the Gironde, I had been hike camping from Cap Feret to point du Grave. I haven't published any part of this picture before.

Along the North coast of Brittany and the Atlantic coast of France mackerel come in along the beaches especially as the sun goes down. As the evening draws in the sunbathers and swimmers leave the beach and the fishermen line up along the shore for rod fishing. They are fishing for their breakfast, not attempting to catch giant record breaking fish. Since they are regulars what they are doing is normal, it is normal for some of them to fish wearing speedos while they step into the water. So no photographic record is made, so it is not surprising that few photos of guys fishing while wearing speedos exist.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:07 PM

Default Seine

LOL - my apologies if my memory is playing tricks - I must retrace through many pics. to find again what I thought I saw.
If/when I do I must PM the link as you thought it not appropriate for publication (but if it is on Google Images it is there for all the world to see anyway).
In the meantime here is another Seine, which is Paris. No, it is not a further crazy French
method with blue steel fishing rods staked out along the promenade but the so-called beach (ugh!) and a Bateau Mouche :
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...ce.xlarge1.jpg
Old 03-25-2014, 11:54 AM

ANY watersport!

Surfing is sooo good in minimal swimwear! Too bad the tribal culture of it dictates otherwise...

I did Wet-n-Wild water park on the Gold Coast Australia many years ago with my then-girlfriend-now-wife, both wearing very small rio-style briefs. Yes, you go much faster!
Old 03-25-2014, 09:33 PM

Default vid.

Got the thong and the body board but the action is cut a bit short:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02xx0uC8cc
Old 04-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Speedo Member

Default Not sure this counts!!!!

I have worn speedos for every water sport I've done as long as the water is warm enough, but my most favourite "sport" to do in a speedo on most often much less is head to a London park and catch some rays!!! Just love the "sport" of sporting brief tan lines!!! LOL
Old 04-05-2014, 02:59 AM

Default brief tan lines

Yes - sport or not, it is also rather a shame that Minimalist's Tan Lines thread of 06-10-2013 has been dormant for ten months.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:05 AM

Default Things to do in a speedo

This is a video I saw on Youtube a few years back... Not so much sports but good anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12vA5KL_Gpo
Old 04-08-2014, 12:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Speedo Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Speedo Knight Send a message via Skype™ to Speedo Knight

I have played volleyball in a public park with friends several times. I also ways had a Speedo (or such) under my shorts. Eventually, it would get too warm for shirts (South Florida) and many of the guys would toss them to the sides.

At some points my "team" would be behind in score and it would be Match Point for the opposing team, and they would be serving.

I'd shuck my shorts leaving me wearing nothing but a (often times) multi-colored Speedo!

Threw the opposing team's serve every time! I'm no slouch in fitness, but I think it was the wild color schemes and/or patterns that truly threw them off.

Won a lot of games that way. Not all, but a lot.

SK