Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Is this a perfect front fit?
Yeah. 18 75.00%
Not quite. 5 20.83%
Nope, I got a better example. 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2019, 12:43 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph952
I bought the suit ... happy to share a pic but please, no negative comments. I know I'm no oil painting - just sharing. First time I've tried to upload a pic - hope it works.

This suit looks great on you. Very hot!
Old 09-27-2019, 01:10 PM

Default Neptune Scepter Bikini

I just recevied these Neptune Scepter suits and for me, they are the perfect front fit. Just enough pouch to hold the package in place and unless I get aroused there is a smooth front. With arousal there is a nice VPL. Back coverage is good too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NS1 FRONT.jpg (77.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg NS1 BACK.jpg (76.9 KB, 31 views)
Old 09-27-2019, 01:11 PM

The other suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NS2 FRONT.jpg (77.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg NX2 BACK.jpg (76.0 KB, 25 views)
Old 09-27-2019, 01:12 PM

Lucas,

That suit is perfect on you. a stunning example of a great body in a great suit.
Old 09-27-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I just recevied these Neptune Scepter suits and for me, they are the perfect front fit. Just enough pouch to hold the package in place and unless I get aroused there is a smooth front. With arousal there is a nice VPL. Back coverage is good too.

Great looking suit, both front and back. Would love to see it wet and also how prominent a VPL it shows when aroused.
Old 09-29-2019, 02:16 AM

amaaazng pic and better than an oil painting btw :-)
Old 09-30-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
Great looking suit, both front and back. Would love to see it wet and also how prominent a VPL it shows when aroused.

Well, my girl took it to this point before it wanted to emerge from the suit. Not much room for arousal in these suits. The tight fit does feel good on a swelling penis. The suit is virtually the same when wet visually.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NS Aroused.jpg (77.9 KB, 64 views)
Old 10-16-2019, 08:34 PM

Red face Perfect Front Fit?

Those are great photos. I like the swim briefs more coverage in front up to the belly button and seeing the swimsuit logo on the lower front side and there's room for an unavoidable erection that can happen underneath the silky light colored inside lining while feeling snug and secure in it. A swimsuit like this outlining a guy's healthy hard on underneath with room underneath looks and feels great to me. What I like about the logo in front is when stripping off that snug nice feeling and fitting suit is when it's almost off and seeing the outside swimsuit logo disappear with the bright colored outside material and seeing only the light colored inside lining still keeping male privates still snug and secure a little longer before the sexy nice perfect front fit soon slides off, as the beautiful perfect fitting swim briefs rolled down showing only the inside lining soon come down and off and bearing it all.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:52 PM

Red face Perfect Front Fit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
Those are great photos. I like the swim briefs more coverage in front up to the belly button and seeing the swimsuit logo on the lower front side and there's room for an unavoidable erection that can happen underneath the silky light colored inside lining while feeling snug and secure in it. A swimsuit like this outlining a guy's healthy hard on underneath with room underneath looks and feels great to me. What I like about the logo in front is when stripping off that snug nice feeling and fitting suit is when it's almost off and seeing the outside swimsuit logo disappear with the bright colored outside material and seeing only the light colored inside lining still keeping male privates still snug and secure a little longer before the sexy nice perfect front fit soon slides off, as the beautiful perfect fitting rolled down swim briefs is showing only the inside lining while being stripped down and off and now bearing it all.
A nice snug swimsuit with a little extra room and perfect front covering excited genitals and feeling so secure in them can be very sexy and really nice for a guy to wear while still on him.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:34 PM

Default Flat front on public beaches

I always liked to wear smooth flat-front suits at public beaches. I've worn all of these except the first one this year https://photos.app.goo.gl/yLX4ZXfZfmj9ECKH6