Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 PM

Default re. wet lederhosen

First item will not show so alternative pic is here:
http://blog.blue-tomato.com/wp-conte.../2010/03/3.jpg
Old 04-29-2012, 06:13 PM

I don't know where you are going swimming. I haven't seen swim shorts below the knees in a couple years. All I see is above the knee to mid thigh. A few short shorts, but nothing below the knee. When I was at the beach last week I kind of checked things out and there seemed to be two kinds of suits being worn. The flat front board shorts VERY low on the hips and 2-3" speedos. Nothing covering too much and nothing not covering enough.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:29 PM

Default Just Cant....

Did I mention on beaches or at pools or anywere there is water, if my memory is correct I mentionned on the streets.
You are probably right it may be very seldom to see shorts as low as below the knees worn by guys to swim. Anyway one way or another short shorts are very rare to see even just for casual wear.
My question was why is there so many to sell and sold on many sites yet there not seen anywere.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:49 AM

Default Good question

Impossible to find any street images for the men but plenty for the girls - so is it they who are making all the purchases?

Men in short shorts CAN be found - but it's all poolside, beach, sports events, or fashion runway locations.
(we must somehow get this question to Cristiano Ronaldo )
Old 04-30-2012, 05:13 PM

Default ......................why why why..

The sites and sellers sites I have bene referring to are shorts for MEN, so no ,my tread concerns only men.
Yes we lots of women in short shorts on the streets but men only long shorts (CARGO AND OUTHERS) on th estreets.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:32 AM

Default When did men's shorts get longer?*

* this is a post from Louis (who is suffering temporary technical difficulties) and shows archives (April 2006) from the Straight Dope Message Board:

There are many posts here which may interest readers of this forum and on which they may wish to give their further views:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/.../t-366170.html
Old 05-01-2012, 12:42 PM

Default just cant un.....

Thanks Byron. Ihave yet to find out why I HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE POSTING URLS, URLS AND SITE ID S ARE ALLWAYS IN LIGHT AND DARK BLACK LETTERS AND EVEN SOMETIMES IN DOUBLE, IM SEARCHING TO FIND OUT. SORRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC HERE.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:02 PM

Default just cant

Louis, I wish my French was more fluent to guide you through the process of "copy and paste" If you have not done this before, perhaps you could google "copy and paste.

Using a translator, here is my attempt to post in French

Louis, je souhaite que mon Français ait été plus à l'aise pour vous guider par le processus de la «*copie et pour coller*» si vous n'avez pas fait ceci avant, peut-être vous pourriez copie et pâte de google la «*.

Utilisant un traducteur, voici ma tentative de signaler en français
Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM

Default links

Remember also that the internet is so full that links are getting longer and longer and so it takes little to cause confusion and so a disruption.

You are right to say that site IDs will often appear twice and you should follow the lower one - important to remember however that what you read may not be ALL of it - there is simply not enough room in the box (pic URLs will often go on forever and ever for example - the www has to break down
from main topic to sub topic to detailed topic to a set of images - and finally
the image itself).
To be sure, use the tiny black down arrow to reveal the true end of the line
(and with a magnifying glass if your text is as small as mine) - then just click the two little green curved arrows to restore.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:25 AM

Default linkz

Byron, for me, all it takes is a left click at the beginning of the URL and the complete URL is highlighted That will take in to the end of any URL. Then it is ready to copy and paste. I use a Mac and "command and C" clicked at the ame time will copy the highlighted URL. Go the where the URL is to be pasted and use a right click which should open a small screen that offers to option of "paste"

I'm hoping I have not lost the intent of the posts; but, hopefully, it will help someone.

Cheers