Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2017, 05:30 PM

Default Surprise at the pool

So this unexpected event happened to me today at the local pool where I go.

I went for a quick swim after work at my local pool, usually quite empty in the evenings and so great for some laps. I get there, change into my Turbo speedos and hit the pool. As usual, few people are there: two old ladies talking more than swimming, a teen girl who is often at the pool doing laps and two young guys also doing laps.
I'd never seen those two guys, but being a non-regular swimmer that didn't surprise me. I glanced their way whilst swimming my laps and noticed that both of them were wearing speedos - one even had a Turbo suit too! Anyway, I do my laps and they do theirs. I see them leave but still have a few laps to do to reach my goal for the evening. That doesn't stop me from taking a nice long look at their bodies : both nice and fit with good-looking bulges in their speedos.

I finish my laps, head towards the showers and then go into the changing room (yes my pool only has one changing room for guys and one for girls). And who do I see in the changing room? The two guys are still there, in their speedos dripping water!! And what's more, they are looking at each other with their bulges growing in their speedos. That's when they notice me. I instantly start to feel my penis reach a semi-hard erection. They also notice and the one in a Turbo suit says:
"Nice suit."
"Thanks," I answer, "I like your too".
And then he comes over and puts his hand on my now throbbing penis, smiles at me and just walks away. By this time his friend has removed his speedo and is gently rubbing his penis up and down - masturbating in front of us. Turbo guy pulls of his speedo and starts to masturbate himself too before going to help his friend.
"You don't mind do you?" they ask me.
I'd never witnessed this and being heterosexual and having a girlfriend, I'd never even thought of living this.
"No", I answer them.
"Come join us" and with that Turbo guy walks back over to me and pulls my suit off my penis and starts to stroke it. I dare not reach over for his. After some time I feel myself coming and warn the guy. His reaction was to grab my speedo from the floor, place it in front of my erect penis and make me ejaculate into it.
Once that done, he puts my speedo into his bag still full of cum and winks at me saying:
"Take mine, as a souvenir"

They left very shortly after, as did I. With a new speedo....
Old 03-07-2017, 10:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default Wow!!

That's quite the experience!

Does the new suit fit you?
Old 06-22-2017, 09:18 PM

Talking Shy friend loosing his new speedo with older friends in the showers.

I've seen and experienced with guy friends all straight, but like brothers to me and other shy male friends when wearing their favorite Speedo swim briefs. My friend is wearing a new two tone blue colored tight swim briefs that do look good on him. One day at our private men's club with me we went swimming at the pool for a while. He really liked wearing that Speedo. After swimming we both headed to the locker rooms, picked our towels when we met another good friend wearing dark green boxer briefs swimwear and looked good in it. He also was heading to the lockers to change. We exchanged greetings, with him complimenting me and my friend swim suits. My friend and I were outside the shower stalls when my friend said he didn't want to take his suit off yet, blushing, seeing me fully erect peeling my soft snug cotton lycra briefs down and off. Once mine was off, I asked if he needed help out of his tight wet swim briefs. He kept covering his well outlined erection, while I wrapped a towel around my bare body. I was rather excited now when he asked me to help taking off his Speedo. I Gave him a lot of reassurance not to be so bashful or embarrassed being and erect with with me or another guy in the showers. After encouraging and reassuring him, he will enjoy loosing his new Speedo in the shower. We gave one another several gentle hugs, as I soaped and rinsed his college boy body and full erection still well encased in nylon lycra. He squirmed and still blushed, yet tickling, as reached under the clinging waist band reaching for the tied draw strings. I knew it would take some doing getting it off, but I could see his anticipation being naked and erect with me. Once I had the pool water rinsed off him, the draw strings untied and dangling, he squirmed some more. I slowly stretched the tight wet waist band, trying to work it down. It became a new and very enjoyable experience for both of us. He acted like a little boy, playfully pouting "oh I don't want to take it off" and resisting, as I firmly pulled the clinging his tight wet speedo down. The swim suit was really snug on him and I soon got below his waist. I could see it was a sensational feeling for him too. He kept his wet legs squeezed closely while feeling his suit slowly coming down with my every pull. I certainly enjoyed his reaction, seeing more and more of his lower tummy. He would then look down, as we held one another's wet torso under the shower closely, me naked and pulling and tugging the beautiful colored briefs lower and lower. Being his Speedo was so snug and his playful resisting it was a somewhat time consuming, yet delightful process. He could see the wet all white inside lining begin to show with the dangling draw strings while enjoying the feel of my strong wet hands working tight wet material down. His fully erect penis and well exposed rear cheeks wedgied in his behind were still snug and secure in the half on and half off speedo. Soon I'll have it off him and he'll be naked with another guy, especially a close friend. I did stop for a few minutes letting him squirm and blush before freeing up his very excited penis, letting him know this is it,"Speedo is coming off all the way now", when he just closed his eyes, as I gently stretched the still clinging rolled down lycra, freeing his bouncing wet hard on. He certainly looked so healthy and was accepting his new naked experience, feeling my wet hands turn him around now getting the clinging wet Speedo out of r his rear buns, then pulling the tight wet suit off his behind. He made a few whimpering sounds of joy, feeling the clinging wet white inside lining and leg bands slowly slip from his balls and genitals. Finally I got it off and he was naked, as I worked the tangled speedo down his tightly squeezed wet legs and freeing his ankles and feet from his beautiful tight wet Speedo swim suit. He was squirming his naked body some more and now smiling with joy when we gave one another big wet hugs,as he now felt at ease being naked in the shower with me. appreciating how gentle and reassuring I was with him and loosing his new Speedo in the shower with his older friend like me. it was certainly an enjoyable and private experience for us both.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:48 AM

haha funny how so many people are still so scared to be naked in a shower
Old 01-28-2024, 01:17 AM

Default hottub

i my early 20's, i was in some hotel hottub by myself with the waterjets on fullblast in just my speedo, this erotic looking mid20'something woman, dressed in a red high waist bikini, at 1st, she'd had her back to me for just a few moments, then when she’d turned towards me, and ouh, wow! she'd had a sexy round tummy at close to 6 mos pregnant! so then, when she'd felt her baby across the front of her bikini bottoms, from across the pool, my penis had throbbed so very hard, and since the fullblasting of the waterjets made the water so foaming white anyways, that i actually got away with letting my hard throbbing penis out of my speedo just to gush this big huge cumload into the hottub water! though this woman had never approached me at all, i just couldn’t stop thinking about her growing tummy, especially in that red maternity bikini of hers, that i just had to straight go up into my hotel room and masturbate there, where noone there could find me!