Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2016, 08:46 AM
Speedo Member

I like a good bulge. For me, it's the "it covers me, but conceals nothing" factor. But I'm a big ol' spandex perv homo, so yeah. It doesn't matter what body type; fat, buff, slender, etc, a man's body is immediately enhanced when he dons skintight wear. Like he's owning his own flesh and saying "I'm sexy, and that's okay, dammit."
Old 04-15-2017, 05:47 PM

Wink Bulge factor in speedos

Like me and others have said, your genitals are not junk like guys call them. When wearing a nice snug a nice snug speedo, your privates will be outlined under them. I've been wearing speedo style swim briefs for a while and they do feel nice and fit well. Showing a bulge in them is a perfectly normal form, no matter what size a guy's penis is. Getting an erection while wearing speedos can happen and those tight swimsuits do keep things in place and depending on how well a speedo swimsuit fits, a guy wearing a snug speedo, his semi erection might be a little more noticeable yet feels good, keeping him snug and secure underneath. So don't worry about showing a bulge, just enjoy wearing them like I do,
Old 04-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbofan
It was never really about showing off. It was the suit that I grew up wearing and I've worn them ever since. Plus I got a little dick so the bdge isn't very impressive....lol

Exactly the same here.

My bulge is non-existent at times. Wearing Speedos has, on occasion, drawn some comments on my lack of size/small penis. However the bulge has never really been a factor in me wearing Speedos, and the lack of having one has never been enough to put me off.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo_Dad
Exactly the same here.

My bulge is non-existent at times. Wearing Speedos has, on occasion, drawn some comments on my lack of size/small penis. However the bulge has never really been a factor in me wearing Speedos, and the lack of having one has never been enough to put me off.

You could consider a swim cup.
http://www.thebulgecup.com/catalog.html
Old 05-08-2017, 01:41 PM

I don't have a large penis or balls, so the bulge is a factor to me when selecting a bikini cut. Once I found the Neptune Scepter cut, I had found the suit made for my bulge. It enhanced my package without being objectionable in a family setting at the public pool. I wear the suits with comfort and enjoy the feel on the body. it is encouraging when a lady walks by and smiles. I think that all of us that wear the bikini cut suits have an appreciation for the look of the package in the suit. It doesn't matter if your gay or straight, we like the look of the bulge is a nice cut suit.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Bulge shape

This thread seems to summarize the fact that the bulge is a factor for most of us. Taking a side bar on the topic, my question is what kind of bulge do you prefer? That might depend on your package itself. For me, I tuck the penis to the left as to wrap around the left testicle. This produces a nice round bulge with the slight outline of the penis showing when the light strikes it just right. It also helps to restrain the penis on arousal, but does increase the shape detail and swell on that side of the bulge. The conservative pouch of the Neptune Scepter suit holds all in place and the design of the suit seems to accentuate the bulge.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:00 PM

I am a life long fan of classic Speedo briefs. There is a sort of innocent honesty in the way your genitals fill out a Speedo. It neither crushes nor enhances, merely cradles.

Truth in advertising!
Old 08-22-2020, 06:10 PM

Default The Bulge Factor

I have to agree with most of you here I enjoy showing off my bulge, more with a semi hard. Also like looking at the bulges on other guys but not looking to long and end up with real hard which I like to show anyway. Have a good size on me so even with tight jeans will get a hard and have it hang down on my left side to really show it off. Anyone care to see send me a PM.