Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2016, 11:43 PM

Default The Bulge Factor

We all like to wear speedos right? Why? Is it the freedom of movement, the sexy tan lines, the body hugging lycra or nylon, or is it the bulge? For me, it's all of these things and the bulge in my speedo is just an added benefit. It's not about me wanting to show off my junk, but more about me saying to myself "that's me, not some male model with just the right suit, lighting, and angle." I've got a good bulge and I like it!
Old 10-21-2016, 05:08 AM
Speedo Member

It was never really about showing off. It was the suit that I grew up wearing and I've worn them ever since. Plus I got a little dick so the bdge isn't very impressive....lol
Old 10-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Speedo Member

Default Bulge vs Suit Construction

I can't imagine any man not wanting to have some form of bulge when wearing a swim suit, for me it's been an evolution. Up until a few years ago I wore the standard flat front constructed briefs. Somewhere along the line I evolved away from that style into either briefs with a fitted pouch or (if needing to be conservative) a baggy fitting brief. I found that I'm more comfortable not having my manhood all squished into a flat tight front. I'm an average guy (size) that's not the issue, and I like tight fitting suits, I just want the suit to fit my body not change it.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:13 PM

I have always like the feeling of tight underwear and swimwear. I wear Speedos and Speedo type suits as underwear all year round. The bulge is nice, but that is not why I wear. The snug lycra/spandex hugging the Speedo region is a great feeling for me. Looking at a nice bulge is another matter.

POI My penis (or insert word here) and my testicles (or insert word here) are my best buddies. They are not junk!

>I'm done now<
Old 10-21-2016, 07:50 PM

Interesting discussion. I am like Turbofan, my choice of swimwear was driven from what I grew up wearing. I think around pre teen, I became aware of the reality that I had a bulge. I do not wear my suits to show off my bulge, which is probably average. However, I am not ashamed of the fact that I am a guy and my body has male anatomy that shows a bulge. I like that my maleness is out there. I think the human body is art, male or female. I like the feature of a handsome guy with a well formed bulge. Like Singletlover, my anatomy is who I am, by no means is it junk.

STS.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:40 PM
Speedo Member

From a young age I was involved with swim teams and went on to swim for my County. As such I grew up knowing no different when it came to swimwear......we all wore speedos...... That was that!

From about age 12 or 13 I became aware of the bulge in the front of my suits and I have to admit I quite liked it, I guess I developed a little earlier than most of my team mates and you could say I developed very nicely too.
By age 13 I certainly packed more than any other guy on my team or any other team we swam against for that matter! I'm not going to lie I quite enjoyed it.

I've been fortunate in that respect, with everything growing together, so now as an adult I still pack more than most.

Ive never gone out of my way to flatten my bulge, I see no reason too, I'm a bloke that prefers to wear tight, clingy speedos and as a bloke I have a blokes 'equipment' I am how I am and I have what I was given. That means I display a bulge when I go swimming!

I do however keep things relevant, in family orientated circumstances I try to stick with a standardish speedo, but if the situation allows, (private pool party or quiet beach say) I'm not going to lie, I do enjoy going all out and fully displaying what I've got usually in a nice bulge enhancing thong.
Old 10-22-2016, 02:08 PM

With a selection on speedos, bikinis, pouch bikinis and thongs you can choose what is appropriate yet most fun for any given environment.
I prefer to wear a speedo in a public pool and a bikini with a conservative pouch on a quiet beach. I try to avoid really busy beaches with too many big shorts on view.
Old 10-23-2016, 06:02 PM
Speedo Member

I like the look of my bulge in my speedo, but also looking at the bulges of other men.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:03 PM

This thread got me to thinking about my own bulge. Being a more normal size guy and maybe a little smaller to some extent than other men my height, I have searched or years for that "perfect" style suit that gave me the best presentation of the package. No pouch, or flat style suits mashed me up to much and depending on the material, was a bit uncomfortable. Large pouch suits did not hold me together well enough. Then I discovered the Neptune Scepter cut, which for Asians, has a medium sized pouch cut. and the stretch is perfect for my package. I like a smooth round bulge and if the outline of the penis is noticeable, so be it. I think I have finally found the perfect suit for me.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:51 PM

Like some of the respondents to this topic, I've grown up.with speedos though when I moved from the old thick nylon to the modern lycra I became more aware of my bulge and how the lighter family rich accentuated it. I have a variety of bikinis now and admit that I like to have a nice bulge. Obviously the briefer the bikini and lighter the fabric the more bulge is evident. I like some transparency when wet though nothing obscene.