Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2016, 03:37 PM

After several minutes of lying together and gentle kissing, Katy propped up on her forearms and pressing her mound against me and giving my near flaccid cock a little squeeze that pushed my out, she said with a twinkle in her eye,"Wanna go again?" Boy did I, but then Sam, my Lab-mix pup at the house was wondering where his dinner was. I said, "Katy, I could stay all night, and want to stay all night, but Sam needs to be fed and taken out. He is probably cross-legged by now, since I am usually home earlier." And we have practice tomorrow at 0800. Without a pause, she said, Your right, this evening was kinda spontaneous, but I loved it." "I have an idea," she said. "My host parents from high school,the Jamison family, have a lake cottage up on Crystal Lake about an hour from here." They offered the place to me when they weren't there if I ever wanted to just get away for a day or so." What are you doing after practice today and Sunday?"

I thought for a minute,, actually three seconds,, and said, "Check it out and I would love to go. What do I need to bring?" Katy said she would call the Jamison's as it was not too late and see if the place was available first. We got up and strolled butt naked into her house, grabbing our dank cold suits as we passed the chair. She tossed me a towel, and I dried off and put on my warmups. She called the Jamison's who were happy to hear from her. They chatted for about fifteen minutes catching up. They were not going up this weekend, so she had the place all to herself. Still naked, she hung up, strolled over to me and said. "Matt, the place is ours. After practice tomorrow, we can get some groceries and head straight up there. Bring your clothes, which means your Speedos, and I'll pack a few suits for variety. You do have more than one don't you?" I said I had several, some tighter than others. She said, "just the tight ones,, I like you in tight ones." with a twinkle in her eye. "Oh, and don't forget to bring Sam; he will love the lake." With that, we kissed goodnight and she let me out the door, standing behind it, so as not to reveal her luscious naked body.

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-11-2016 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-11-2016, 01:36 PM

The drive home was mostly by auto-pilot because my mind was only on one thing, Katy. In one moment I would say to myself, "What the Hell are you doing? Your 39 and she is 22, almost old enough to be her dad." Then I would counter with, "But if she is in to you, why does the age difference matter?" "Enjoy it while it lasts."

Getting home, Sam was explosive and almost wiggled himself into. I let him out, he peed a river, and bolted back in for some dinner. Although Sam was bouncing about, and I was loving on him, my mind was on Katy and the memories of the moments with her tonight kept repeating themselves, over and over. It was giving me wood just thinking about her.

Finally, I said to Sam it was bedtime and we took our places in the bedroom, me in the King bed, and Sam on his pallet at the foot of the bed. Katy, having exhausted my pent up energy an hour before, helped me drift off into blissful sleep. The last thing I remember was the image of her wistful wanting look as she propped up on top of me and said, "Wanna go again?"

0600 came with a jarring ring of the alarm to damn early and Sam was at my side whimpering to go out. I drew myself out of bed, made some coffee, and packed some Speedo suits and cover-ups in a separate bag from my team swim bag. I picked out some suits I had not worn for some time, I guess, because the time or place lately was not appropriate, at least in my thinking at the time. My Ex and I would always wear skimpy bikini suits together. She liked the Australian bikinis that barely covered the mound and nipples. She had a tight body and they looked very good on her. I would wear narrow cut, ball hugging, low riding bikinis to match the seductiveness she expressed. A dip in the surf usually ended up with hot passionate sex later. If the beach was empty, sometimes right there on a towel. These thoughts passed through my mind as I placed these little suits in the bag, as now it seemed appropriate to don them again.

Now, off to practice;
Old 09-11-2016, 02:24 PM

I arrived at the pool to unlock the place and get the Nat opened up to let the cool summer morning air flow thru the pool. I was in my office going over the practice for today when Katy appeared at the door. "Morning Coach," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Did you sleep well?" she asked. I looked up with a smile and said. "You bet I did and dreamed about you." She asked in a seductive way, "What did you dream, Coach?" "We better discuss that later or I will get wood just telling you!" I said, "Now go get the practice equipment out for the team and I will have a practice sheet ready in a moment." She giggled a wicked giggle and pranced off to pool storage. it was at this moment, I saw Katy in a completely different way. She was my coaching assistant, but now, there was something more to consider. We had to maintain our professional appearances in front of the kids and parents, so what seemed to be developing was going to be a challenge to keep secret.

The practice went as usual, but I could see Katy glancing over at me, seeming more than usual, as we ran the kids through the sets. At one time, we glanced at each other at the same time. She winked a flirty wink, and I darted my look back to the kids in the lanes. That girl was so flirty, it was most engaging. She was really teasing me.

The two hour practice seemed like an eternity as my mind was already on the road to Crystal Lake and the possibilities of what lay in store for us. it did not take us fifteen minutes to lock the place down after the last kid left and we were off to the lake. I followed Katy home so she could drop off her car. Then by my side, we headed to the lake, first stopping for groceries and ice.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:40 PM

We got Sam and then headed for the highway. Katy sat close by me with her hand on my leg. As we drove she started the conversation by asking me if I had been married. I told her the story and she acknowledged with the usual kind concerns and "sorrys" that go with such a tale. One thing she said that stuck was that there was noting I could do to save the marriage considering my Ex had left for another woman. She reconfirmed my manhood and giving me a gentle squeeze on my leg, reach up and kissed me on the cheek. I responded by placing my free arm around her shoulder and she settled in for the ride.

Our conversation hit many topics that included her NCAA life, career as a graphics artist and I told her about my day job as an engineer. The only interruptions were her giving me directions up the mountain to the Lake and cabin. The hour drive seemed like a few minutes as we conversed and then we arrived.

She hopped out and found the key behind the planter, and unlocking the place, it came to life. I unloaded our bags and groceries. Sam headed straight for the lake. As we were putting up the refrigerator stuff, Katy said," let's get into something cool and more comfortable. You brought your Speedos, didn't you?" I told her I brought several like she had asked me to and she said, "let me pick one out." So I dumped my bag on the bed and she went through each one, stretching it out between her hands, and musing over it. Then she grabbed a little yellow bikini, with 3/4" sides and said, "put this on, and I will go change.

I slipped it on, stuffing my package in the pouch, and strolled out to the living area. Moments later, Katy emerged from another room, topless, wearing a tiny yellow string bikini. She smiled and said," now we match," and headed for the kitchen. She asked me if I was hungry and I told I was, so she began making sandwiches. She asked me to get some drinks. I did, poured up a couple sodas over ice and took them to the table. As I came back to the kitchen, I could not help myself and slipped up behind her and pressing my bulge into her butt cheeks, took her breast into my hands and gave a gentle squeeze. She responded saying, "Are you sure you want to eat first," with a giggle. I said, "Yes, I'm sorry, I did not want to distract you." She said, "you can distract me any time you want to." She turned around, and pressing her body tight against mine, we kissed a deep french kiss. She said then, "let's eat and then decide dessert. I let go of her, helped her finish making the sandwiches and we sat down to eat.

What's for desert?
Old 09-11-2016, 06:52 PM

Great story so far. I know what I'd want for dessert!!!!
Old 09-12-2016, 05:19 PM

One sandwich was all I could eat. For some reason my stomach was not as hollow as I thought and there were other things on my mind. Katy sat there woofing down her sandwich with those perky C-cup breast staring at me. In between bites she would remark about something unrelated to anything and I would be polite and acknowledge her remarks. She finished and we took our plates to the sink.

She said, "Lett me show you around the place." I asked her about being topless and she responded that we were a mile from the nearest neighbor and lots of woods in between. "Who would see us?" she asked. I agreed it was remote and casual nudity would sure be okay with me. She giggled that wicked playful giggle and, taking my hand, headed out the door. We walked a path to the dock on the lake. Sam heard us and came galloping, wet to the bone. We loved on him and then took a seat on the dock, our legs hanging off into the cool water. Sam lay down, panting.

The sun was warm on our bellies and we laid back propped on our elbows. She looked down at my suit and the bulge and said, "You really look good in that speedo! I like the way you put your cock down to the side. It shows so well." I must have looked surprised and she added. "Ohh, I hope I didn't embarrass you. I am rather forward and candid about things I like." I told her thank you for being open and honest. I said it was refreshing to have a conversation with someone that could just say what they were thinking. I told her I thought her body was extremely sexy and she blushed with a smile.

She then said, "When your penis is down like that, doesn't it hurt when you get hard?" I said, "Well, in this suit there is no room to get hard. He just pushes out. "Oh, that is fun!" she said, reaching down to my bulge. She took one finger and ever so gently stroked her fingernail across the material. The tingle in my balls and penis immediately aroused me and was already growing wood. She pulled up closer to me and said, "You touch me, too." I reached down and did the same, letting one finger stroke up her crack and over her mound as if inspecting a rare gem. We both quivered a bit. She said after a minute and now my penis was straining in the Lycra, "Here, let me give him some room," and with one hand slipped my brief off and down on my hips, exposing my package. The sun was warm on my sensitive skin.

Her hand embraced me as she reached down to kiss him. As her lips enveloped the head, I let out a quiet moan. Sam looked up to see if I was okay, then laid his head back down. Katy stroke me so gently and each stroke made me really hard. I said to her, "can I kiss you?" She sat up and slipped off her bikini and laid it on the dock. She pulled my suit off completely and laid them on the dock together. Then she said for me to lay back and I did. She turned around facing away and straddling my face, gently brought her mound down to my mouth. Bending forward, she took my penis again and sucked, and with her tongue, played with the head. I quivered with excitement as I pulled her mound and crack to my tongue and sucked on her clit. She also quivered with excitement. By now, Sam figured we were either dying and he could do nothing about it, or we were okay and he would just nap.

Her juices flowed as I sucked and licked and it was salty to the taste. After several minutes, she raised up and with one hand surrounding my shaft, she looked back at me and said, "Matt, I want you inside of me." I kissed her mound as she turned herself around and slowly, but gently guided my stiff shaft inside of her. As she pressed down hard on my pubic bone, she moaned a sigh and slowly began stroking me with both hands clasped against my knees. She thrust her pelvic forward and backwards emphasizing the pressure on her clit. I reached up to cup her breast in my hands as she took control of the motion and built my pressure. The beads of sweat on her body sparkled in the sunlight, her long blond hair waving to the motion. I slowly with me inside of her, rotated our bodies and laid her on her back on the deck. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled up tight against her clit and my shaft now rode tight against her pubic bone and her Kegals gripped me. Both of her hands held my butt cheeks and she pulled me tight to her body. As I thrust slowly and gently but deep and solid, she accompanied with thrusting her pelvic so her clit would get maximum contact. I wasn’t counting strokes, but after only ten to fifteen thrusts, I was building an orgasm and was not sure if I could hold it back.

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-12-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Oh my, i'm so hot - please do continue!
Old 09-12-2016, 10:17 PM

I braced my body on my elbows so I could look her in the eyes and absorb her expression. As I did so, she opened her eyes, and without voice, just mouthed an expression of ecstasy that I can't print here and pulled on me harder. Her quiet Yess soon drew louder and louder until it echoed across the lake. That was all I could stand and my brain literally short circuited as every nerve in my body was electric and each surge was a literal explosion of emotion and sensual release. She felt my cum pumped into her and let out a scream that brought Sam to his feet in wonderment and concern.

My last push was met with a "OMG,,, that was sensational!!!" her voice quivering. I sank down on her resting on her body but gazing into her eyes. We kissed a slow french kiss and I rolled us over so she could be on top.

I asked her how deep the lake was at the dock. She said it was about six feet and good to bring in any boat. With that info I rolled one more time, this time off the side of the dock. She screamed as we splashed down, a perfect ending to a blast to the moon. Of course our bodies came apart and we both surfaced with a gasp of air. She scolded me with a "That was mean!" She giggled again and I laughed at the moment. The lake was cool so we tread water for a few minutes then pulled our spent bodies from the cooler.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:45 PM

As we stood, I grabbed our suits laying there on the dock. The sun had warmed them up and I was significantly reduced in size after that cold dip. Handing Katy hers, I pulled mine on and stuffed the package in the usual way. Katy donned hers and pulled the string sides high up on her waist which pulled the suit tight against her mound, exposing every detail. Fortunately for me, a hard-on at that moment was needing some time to refuel.

Hand in hand we strolled up the path to the porch of the cabin overlooking the lake. Taking a seat in separate lounge chairs, we threw a towel down for some rest. Something was on my mind. I said, "Katy, can I ask you something personal?" ""Sure, anything." she responded. I said, "Katy, have you ever had sex with with another woman?" She knew exactly where I was coming from considering she had heard all the details of my divorce.

She said to me, reaching over to hold my hand, "Matt, I will tell you the truth. You have been the only male I can honestly say that has not lied or been deceitful with me."

She continued,"In college, my roommate was a Russian swimmer. We had had several talks late at night about other guys on the team and how immature they were. Then one evening after we had settled in for the night, she came over to my bunk and asked me if I had ever done it with a woman. I said I hadn't and she asked if we could try it; maybe just mess around a little. She said she was horny and said she liked my body. I think she was lesbian, but with a little anxiety, I let her touch me through the sheets."

For a minute, I was uneasy, then she gently drew back the sheets. I had on sport shorts and a Tee. She stopped and said, "Matt, are you okay with this?" You asked, and I did not know where to begin?" I told her not to worry. Her candid description was okay and I appreciated her being so.

She continued; "Nastacia, that was her name, knelt down on her knees and reached over to kiss me. At first, I might have seemed resistant, but she gently let her lips caress and peck mine until I opened my mouth and our tongues met. It was like a wash over me and I reached up around her neck and held her close, french kissing. She then gently put her hand on my belly and circled my belly button several times and then slid down to my mound." I have to say, that listening to her description was getting me wood again just hearing this tale of young sex.

"As her middle finger slid into my crack, I was getting hotter by the minute. I reached down and stripped off my shorts, and wriggling up and down, pulled off the Tee, leaving me at her will."

Katy described the entire affair to me. Then sat looking at me to see how I would respond. I sat for a moment and foolishly said," Well, what do you prefer, a man, or a woman for, let's say, more than a one night stand?"

Reaching over her chair, she cupped her hand over my bulge and woody shaft and with great clarity said, Matt, After the sex we have just had, how could there be a choice," and smiled with a wink at me.

She scooted over close to the side of her lounger and I did the same. We just laid there silent for while with my and on her mound, and her hand on my bulge.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:27 PM

Our romp on the dock must have taken a toll on both of us. We must have fallen asleep in the shade of the porch on this warm August afternoon. We were awakened with the sun peaking around the roof and warming our lower bodies. Upon regaining consciousness we gave each other a soft gentle squeeze as a way of welcoming each other back life. Looking at each other I saw that Katy had a wistful, satisfied look on her face and she threw me a kiss by puckering her lips and blinking. A couple of hours had passed and it was mid-afternoon.

The quiet of the cabin was only interrupted by the occasional chirp of a bird. Sam lay with his feet dangling off the porch, his back to us, still in blissful sleep. I was about to ask Katy if I could get her something to drink, when Sam's head popped up, his ears perked. Then we heard the sound of a car coming up the road. Sam jumped up barking. We both leaped out of our loungers and raced inside, Katy to one room and me to the bedroom. I grabbed the shorts and Tee I drove up in and pulled them on, the shorts over my speedo. As I emerged from the bedroom, so did Katy in similar attire. The car had pulled up to the front and we heard a car door shut. We walked out on the porch and saw a man approaching.

"Hi Charley," Katy said,obviously knowing him. Charley looked up and said, "Oh, Hey there, Katy. I didn't know you were coming up this weekend." Later, I found out from Katy that Charley was a neighbor that looked in on the place when the Jamison's were not there and he was just coming by to see if everything was okay. He continued, "who's your gentleman friend?" Katy said, "Charley, meet Matt Stokes. He's the coach of the swim team I assist and I invited him up for a day to get away from town a bit." "Well, glad to meet you, Matt. Katy here is good company and I am sure you will enjoy your visit," he said. If only he knew how good company she was,,, Oh boy. I politely agreed with him and exchanged cordialities.

"Well, I will take off so you folks can enjoy the lake." he said as he turned to get back in the car. "Katy, if you need anything, just give me call. You never know when something might break or quit running." With that he got in the car and headed back down the road. After he was out of sight, we both breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at Katy and we both laughed at the moment. "You think he suspects anything, Katy?" I asked. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me, and said, " You know, I don't care if he does!" "We are both adults, however, we don't have to advertise, now do we?" she said with a wink.

The sun basked us as we stood there gently french kissing. I embraced her butt and pushed her close to me. I said between kisses, " are you thirsty?" She said, "yea, let's get something cool and come back out here and get some sun.