Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2011, 08:34 PM

Default Nylon Speedos & Swim Jocks

(non-fiction)

The summer when I was 12, I joined a summer swim team, which meant getting my first Speedo. In those days, all Speedos were made of a single layer of nylon tricot, with an extra front panel. Especially when wet, they hid no secrets. The side seams of Speedo standard racing briefs (aka "tank suit") were large, maybe 5" or 6", although they also made a briefer model.

Dear old mom bought my Speedo at least 2 sizes too large, probably thinking it wouldn't be as risqué, but - as a female - never stopping to think of pubescent male hormones and their visible symptoms. Every time I wore my Speedo I grew a giant erection which looked like a tent pole poking straight forward in the loose material.

I had my first standard 3" jockstrap from 7th grade gym class, and the beginnings of a jock fetish. I wore the jock whenever I could find an excuse to do so, including sleeping in it. I thought wearing it under my Speedo would both solve my boner problem and be just plain way-cool. However, when I tried the jock/Speedo combination in the shower, I was upset how visible the jock's strap lines were and how difficult it was to keep the waistband from poking out of the suit.

Even at my tender age, I realized my attraction to jockstraps was not the norm, and didn't want to do anything that might draw attention to my jock-kink. That kept me from actually wearing it under my Speedo.

That is, until everything changed the day of our first swim meet...
As I approached the starting blocks for my first race ever, I got that stirring in my crotch, and with nothing but the loose Speedo to control it, showed the entire gallery exactly how big I'd grown. My dad was in the stands, and obviously saw everything.

That evening, he called me into the living room for one of his very-rare father/son talks. I couldn't believe he didn't even know what the slang term for athletic supporters was...

"You know that strap thing you wear under your gym shorts?"
(strap thing? hello? really?)
"You mean my jockstrap?"
(where is this leading? does he know I wear it to jack off?)
"Yeah. Well I think the time has come that you need to wear it more."
(the dream, the nightmare: that could be really uncomfortable for all-day)
"You mean like all the time?"
(!!!!!!)
"No, under your swim suit. You're growing down there, and I think you need more support"
(oh COOL! permission to wear my sex toy without seeming weird.)
"It guess it would protect me better than just the suit."
(if he wants to call boner control 'support' that's OK with me)

What he didn't realize was that I'd already bought a Bauer&Black all-nylon swim supporter at the drug store and was just itching for an opportunity to start wearing it. The next day I showed up for practice all jocked up and ready to go. A couple teammates noticed the jock and asked about it. It was cool to say "my dad says I need more support".

Within a couple days, other guys started wearing swim jocks under their Speedos, and within a month more than 50% of the team was jocked.

Speedo revised their suit design either the next year or the year after, and the large side-seam 'tank suits' disappeared in favor of trimmer briefs. Instead of wearing a jock, guys who needed "more support" started buying a second smaller-size suit to wear under their first one. I was one of the last to switch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sandy-Beach---orange03.jpg (17.2 KB, 165 views)
Old 12-15-2011, 04:03 AM

Great story. Well written, too. I had a similar "chat"with dad after I popped a boner at a swim meet and my mom and dad saw it. I think my dad was more freaked out than my mom. She asked me the next day if I was alright after dad's talk (I was). She said, and I will never forget it " you know, boys sometimes get excited and they can not hide it like girls can. It's OK if it happens, it is how you are made." She was a smart lady.

Funny, my dad was all about cold showers, and not looking at girls when I am swimming, and never think about sex (like a teen boy can stop that) but he never mentioned taking care of business before I slid on the suit. Of course that did not always work.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:59 AM

Oh yeah, cold showers. Soviet Russian female gym teachers in bloomers.
Sorry, dousing a horny teenage boy erection is gonna take more than that. Rubbing it out? - Worth 15 minutes, no more.
Old 12-23-2015, 03:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default swim jock

I got the talk from my dad who said I needed more support in my nylon suit and he got me a swim jock, my first one.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:01 PM

Talking Nylon Speedos & swim jocks

Iv'e never wore a jock under the older nylon Speedo swimsuits, as those fit quite well being very snug and well lined underneath. I never thought as to wearing a jock strap under them, being I wore them in the right size and fit good. and felt very nice. I just tried on a new Arena brand shiny lycra water polo swim briefs and they fit so much better than the older suits did without the jock strap. The water pol swimsuit fit a little tighter than regular Speedo swim briefs and certainly no jock straps for support are needed.