Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2020, 11:53 AM

Default New Running tights

I have very pleased with the fit and quality of the Tesla running tights I have been buying on Amazon. They are moderately priced-each-about $13, and shipped from the US not China.

As many of you know I like a very snug fit in my gear. This can put a lot of stress on the garment if it is not well sewn, but I have never had a seam failure with Tesla.

I bought 2 pr of these late last summer, including a neon green pair, and two more pair at Christmastime when I got a solid charcoal (wearing those as I write this) and the "Tron" pair as in black with aqua blue seams.

These can be undersized as you would a swim brief. For me, at 5' 10" and 150 lbs, my normal size would be a MED but these fit neater if I undersize to a SM. These are plenty long enough in the legs for me, and the fit is like a second skin.

I look and feel great in them. Working out today I start with a favorite pair of tighty whiteys, which gives me extra padding on my stationary bike and rowing machine, layering the tights over. Today is cold at 18 degrees F, so I have a pair of navy blue sweat pants over the top.

I very much like how an undersized pair of tighty whiteys work as a little extra butt padding. The really brief cotton briefs don't detract from the great fit and feel of the tights at all. This combination is highly recommended

Anyhow, this past week I ordered a couple more pair of Tesla tights, one pair solid black but another pair that is a more complicated color combination. Supposed to show up in my mail today, at least the latter pair. But here is what that pair look like. Each pair was $13 including shipping. For those who wear Lycra here I can't see how you would not like wearing these.

These will fit right under a pair of extreme skinny jeans too!

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...500_SX500_.jpg

Last edited by sebbie : 01-20-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:21 PM

Default Trying on the running tights

The blue camo pair of running tights I ordered arrived yesterday afternoon and I tried them on last evening.

Here is a review of sorts.

Unlike the other Tesla tights I have, the black areas you see on the groin in front are not a solid stretch fabric, but a black stretch mesh filled with tiny holes. I tried these with are wearing tighty whiteys underneath, It is possible to see that something white is there. If this is a concern, just switch to a pair of black briefs underneath.

Just because I am curious, I also tried these on with nothing at all underneath. Interestingly, there was less show that way than with the tighty whiteys.

Sizing is always an issue when ordering clothing on line and a particular concern for getting the a snug fit but not so snug that the garment cannot be worn at all.

As all of you know, I like a really snug fit, but not so snug that the garment doesn't fit me at all.

The Tesla tights I own are all remarkably consistent in this respect which is one reason I do not experiment with other brands, and this pair was no exception. With the Size SM I get a skin-tight fit but still quite wearable all day long. Anything smaller, say X-SM would be too small in the waist to be able to wear.

The size I wear depends on the garment and how it is cut. Nominally, I suppose I have a 32” waist. But for jeans with a high rise, a 33W would fit better. I routinely wear 31”W Jeans especially in the stretch denims, and I have several pair of 30W that I wear too. The fabric in those has a lot of stretch and they are cut quite low.

Same with swim briefs, The lower the cut and the skimpier the brief, the smaller the waist I can wear. I have some 34” traditional Speedos that fit high up, but I normally wear a 30” and for the really low-cut designs, a 28”.

The sizing issue on running tights is similar. I could wear a MED but that would mean that they would fit higher on my waist and would not be as skin tight everywhere else. So for me the SM is like going one size down on a swim brief for the big competition. But this is something I am wearing on a daily basis. Once in, I am good.

Many readers are very much into wearing swim briefs and into undersizing them. But some of these readers may have never bought a pair of running tights or perhaps even thought about doing so. If you fall into this latter category, I would strongly urge you to try what I am doing here. My suggestion would be to order a pair in what you think would be your normal correct size (MED for me) and a pair undersized one size (My SM), try them both on and you will know a lot more about which size your body “wants” you to wear.

These are fun in the same sense that a skimpy swim brief is fun, but undoubtedly you will likely quickly figure that out for yourself as well.

There are conservative designs and colors in running tights as well as flashier ones, just as in swim briefs. Solid black or charcoal you could wear as an outer garment, but maybe not the ones I just received with the mesh groin area. For those I would pull on a pair of looser fitting shorts over if going outdoors.

I would like to hear comments from anyone who is new to running tights and getting their first pair.

Last edited by sebbie : 01-21-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:09 AM

Wink New Running tights.

I wore a bright yellow colored spandex running tights last week and they really fit nice and liked wearing lady's "Skimp Skamp" panties(brief style) with a rear center seam. They were made of a light lycra nylon and felt great under my spandex running tights. no tighty whities under running tights.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:09 AM

Wink New Running tights.

I wore a bright yellow colored spandex running tights last week and they really fit nice and liked wearing lady's "Skimp Skamp" panties(brief style) with a rear center seam. They were made of a light lycra nylon and felt great under my spandex running tights. no tighty whities under running tights.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
I have very pleased with the fit and quality of the Tesla running tights I have been buying on Amazon. They are moderately priced-each-about $13, and shipped from the US not China.

As many of you know I like a very snug fit in my gear. This can put a lot of stress on the garment if it is not well sewn, but I have never had a seam failure with Tesla.

I bought 2 pr of these late last summer, including a neon green pair, and two more pair at Christmastime when I got a solid charcoal (wearing those as I write this) and the "Tron" pair as in black with aqua blue seams.

These can be undersized as you would a swim brief. For me, at 5' 10" and 150 lbs, my normal size would be a MED but these fit neater if I undersize to a SM. These are plenty long enough in the legs for me, and the fit is like a second skin.

Are these silky/shiny too? Or just tight
Old 03-23-2020, 10:50 PM

somewhat shiny
Old 03-24-2020, 01:33 PM

Default Properly sizing your running tights

Properly sizing your running tights

I have been wearing the Tesla brand of running tights I obtain on Amazon ever since the end of the year, and I am very happy with how they have worked out from the perspective of both quality and price. A typical pair runs about $13 and they are delivered in a few days. The color selection is very wide. There are a number of different brands on Amazon, but these Teslas appear to be winners, so what is the point of searching farther?

Sizing is always the real question when buying any compression gear, tights, shorts, and tops either long sleeved or short sleeved. The Tesla brand generally seems to fit true to size, as in if you think you wear a MED in most clothes, the MED will be an OK fit here as well. The sizes you see listed for Tesla are not Asian sizes, two or three sizes down from their US equivalents, but pretty much normal US sizes.

The whole point of wearing compression gear is to compress, so oversizing generally not a great idea. I am 5’10” and about 150 lbs, and a MED would fit me, but I have discovered that the SM still fits well, but snugger, giving me an extra measure of compression with what I can only describe as a skin-tight fit everywhere. Feels great! Looks great! I am suddenly in a place I will call Lycra heaven! I love wearing these sized that way.

Let’s say you are instead 6’0 and 175 lbs. You might think you are a perfect LRG, but at that weight and height you are better suited to the MED. That will get you the look, fit and feel that you are after. In short, downsizing one size from where you initially think you should be is perfect from both the perspective of look and feel. Besides, with this bit of undersizing you can easily wear these tights right under your slimmest pair of skinny jeans for an additional treat to be had.

What about compression tops? I tend to wear short-sleeved in the summer and long-sleeved in the winter. All of you know I do a lot of stationary rowing. No better exercise for building chest and shoulder muscles. Some years ago I used to get myself into SM compression tops, then I went to MED as my chest and shoulder muscles kept getting bigger from all the rowing. This winter I ended up ordering a couple long-sleeved tops in LRG. Getting in and out of the smaller sizes was just becoming too difficult.

Still, you might be able to fit into a smaller size if you are not constantly doing upper-body exercises. The lower body works fine undersized but the upper body sizing is a bit more of an experiment, or at least it has been for me.

Should you wear anything under the tights? A swim brief? A thong? A pair of tighty whiteys? A strap, cupped or not? On most days I tend to prefer the tighty whiteys, in part because the extra cotton padding is nice sitting either on the rowing machine or the stationary bike, But I do not feel exactly the same every day, and probably, neither do you. Some days I feel hornier than other days, and somehow one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys might have an appeal. I’ve long thought that this is one of the weirder aspects of being a guy as in sometimes I am enthusiastic about one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys but only on certain days.

For example, wearing a snug fitting thong with an elastic cord cutting between my butt cheeks can feel, well, interesting as I stroke my way through a rowing session or ride perched up on that seat on the stationary bike. A strap, maybe less so but then add a cup to shake things up a bit. The swim brief as a liner is easy to “tolerate” but that may not be what you are after at that moment in time. The bottom line is that your choice of what to wear each day will likely vary day by day as happens to me. Don’t be concerned if it does. That is “normal”. I love playing with myself and continually stressing myself out this way with each new combination.

In the winter I have been pulling on sweat pants and a sweatshirt over my Tesla gear for warmth when I am working out or not. As warm weather approaches I will discard the heavy gear in favor of lighter stuff, but stick with the same compression gear. Maybe a looser fitting pair of shorts over the tights and an old white tee shirt over the top. Heading out, the idea of wearing skinny jeans over running tights sounds fun too.

Above all, whatever you decide to do with and to yourself always make sure that you find a path that leaves a lot of time to just kick back and enjoy yourself and your body. My (strenuous) exercise program (at least for a 72-year old) means I get to do this every day and have a lot of leisurely time for just kicking back and enjoying being me. I’ve had and continue to have a great life in a host of different ways.

The best to all of you and if I have helped you by even a small amount in thinking about gearing yourself up for an adventure in these trying times, that is even better.

Sebbie
Old 03-24-2020, 01:33 PM

Default Properly sizing your running tights

Properly sizing your running tights

I have been wearing the Tesla brand of running tights I obtain on Amazon ever since the end of the year, and I am very happy with how they have worked out from the perspective of both quality and price. A typical pair runs about $13 and they are delivered in a few days. The color selection is very wide. There are a number of different brands on Amazon, but these Teslas appear to be winners, so what is the point of searching farther?

Sizing is always the real question when buying any compression gear, tights, shorts, and tops either long sleeved or short sleeved. The Tesla brand generally seems to fit true to size, as in if you think you wear a MED in most clothes, the MED will be an OK fit here as well. The sizes you see listed for Tesla are not Asian sizes, two or three sizes down from their US equivalents, but pretty much normal US sizes.

The whole point of wearing compression gear is to compress, so oversizing generally not a great idea. I am 5’10” and about 150 lbs, and a MED would fit me, but I have discovered that the SM still fits well, but snugger, giving me an extra measure of compression with what I can only describe as a skin-tight fit everywhere. Feels great! Looks great! I am suddenly in a place I will call Lycra heaven! I love wearing these sized that way.

Let’s say you are instead 6’0 and 175 lbs. You might think you are a perfect LRG, but at that weight and height you are better suited to the MED. That will get you the look, fit and feel that you are after. In short, downsizing one size from where you initially think you should be is perfect from both the perspective of look and feel. Besides, with this bit of undersizing you can easily wear these tights right under your slimmest pair of skinny jeans for an additional treat to be had.

What about compression tops? I tend to wear short-sleeved in the summer and long-sleeved in the winter. All of you know I do a lot of stationary rowing. No better exercise for building chest and shoulder muscles. Some years ago I used to get myself into SM compression tops, then I went to MED as my chest and shoulder muscles kept getting bigger from all the rowing. This winter I ended up ordering a couple long-sleeved tops in LRG. Getting in and out of the smaller sizes was just becoming too difficult.

Still, you might be able to fit into a smaller size if you are not constantly doing upper-body exercises. The lower body works fine undersized but the upper body sizing is a bit more of an experiment, or at least it has been for me.

Should you wear anything under the tights? A swim brief? A thong? A pair of tighty whiteys? A strap, cupped or not? On most days I tend to prefer the tighty whiteys, in part because the extra cotton padding is nice sitting either on the rowing machine or the stationary bike, But I do not feel exactly the same every day, and probably, neither do you. Some days I feel hornier than other days, and somehow one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys might have an appeal. I’ve long thought that this is one of the weirder aspects of being a guy as in sometimes I am enthusiastic about one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys but only on certain days.

For example, wearing a snug fitting thong with an elastic cord cutting between my butt cheeks can feel, well, interesting as I stroke my way through a rowing session or ride perched up on that seat on the stationary bike. A strap, maybe less so but then add a cup to shake things up a bit. The swim brief as a liner is easy to “tolerate” but that may not be what you are after at that moment in time. The bottom line is that your choice of what to wear each day will likely vary day by day as happens to me. Don’t be concerned if it does. That is “normal”. I love playing with myself and continually stressing myself out this way with each new combination.

In the winter I have been pulling on sweat pants and a sweatshirt over my Tesla gear for warmth when I am working out or not. As warm weather approaches I will discard the heavy gear in favor of lighter stuff, but stick with the same compression gear. Maybe a looser fitting pair of shorts over the tights and an old white tee shirt over the top. Heading out, the idea of wearing skinny jeans over running tights sounds fun too.

Above all, whatever you decide to do with and to yourself always make sure that you find a path that leaves a lot of time to just kick back and enjoy yourself and your body. My (strenuous) exercise program (at least for a 72-year old) means I get to do this every day and have a lot of leisurely time for just kicking back and enjoying being me. I’ve had and continue to have a great life in a host of different ways.

The best to all of you and if I have helped you by even a small amount in thinking about gearing yourself up for an adventure in these trying times, that is even better.

Sebbie
Old 03-24-2020, 05:33 PM

Default Postscript

One of the “problems I face in writing these papers suggesting things other guys might try is that I tend to write these stories in considerable detail with respect I think might be fun to try doing. In the process of writing, I catch myself in the lair I purposely set up for others. In short, I have difficulty explaining in detail what you should try without also getting myself drawn in. Crazy huh? But that is how male sexuality sometimes works.

So, in the process of writing, I “did” it to myself as well this morning. Basically my head got fixated on how much fun it would be to go through my stationary rowing and bike riding exercises while wearing all the items I suggested in the last section.

Before very long, I was stripping down and removing my running tights. Next, off went the little tighty whiteys I had been wearing, and out came a “Unico”-branded thong. At first, the Unico thong seems tame enough—I have smaller, snugger ones made of stretchier material right in the dresser drawer too. But the Unico has this really neat thong back made of a narrow round of elastic—just like I described in the previous chapter!

And the pouch is not very big either, meaning getting my balls and modestly-sized penis in the place where it needs to be poses, errr, a bit of a challenge. I have faced similar challenges before. To get everything to stay where it belongs I’ve learned that I have to tug on the elastic back and make certain that the little elastic cord is cinched up way tight between my buttocks. This is a challenge but I am very fond of the resulting sensations. In part, this is because the cord pulled up in that position puts upward pressure on the perineum area, a great sensation. And finally the pouch is containing everything that should be containing keeping in mind that within minutes I am going to be rowing and riding and everything had BETTER stay where it should be.

Next up, the Tesla running tights go back on over. And now, for an extra treat, I pull on my pair of gold-yellow football pants, and hop on the rowing machine.

By this time I suspect a lot of guys would be oozing precum. That is perfectly normal. You would almost have to be brain-dead to NOT be oozing some. That is certainly true for me.

Once I am on the rowing machine, the thong cord starts “playing” with me. On each stroke I can feel the cord cinching up tighter. With only a few strokes I am feeling even better. Everything seems to be working read my workout is going really really fast. My perineum feels spectacular. Then I crawl up on the stationary bike. The seat on that is on the “mean” side, but the combination of that seat and the tong cord is a place made in heaven. What a great place to be.

I’m still wearing all the same items. Wait! I want to get another half hour of rowing in this afternoon. I hope I make it all right.

Not to worry! I will!
Old 05-18-2020, 04:02 PM

Smile New Running tights

i agree that they should fit properly and yet still fee snug and secure, especially when taking them off. For some guys, it's a tickling process feeling that snug, clinging polyester spandex material slowly slip free from their rather aroused privates, as they slowly manage peeling those new running tights down and off.