Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2015, 05:24 PM

Default What to wear?

Part I

I remember being fascinated by articles of clothing even at a very young age. I’m thinking that I was probably only 5 or 6 when I first discovered this. Even at a very young age, I found myself being preoccupied with getting to wear clothing that fit very snug around my male body parts. Obviously, I didn’t know all that was about to unfold in front of me at that age. It was a curious mixture of feelings. I was at once apprehensive, fearful (what was going on with me anyway?), and yet very, very enthusiastic, and somehow at the same time strangely excited. It was a weird combination of emotions for a guy my age. For me, all of this happened well before puberty, and I certainly wasn’t yet having orgasms, but whatever it was still happened every time I thought about wearing clothing that fit snugly around my genitals, and even thinking about this happening was way fun. About as much fun as a little guy my age could.

At the same time, I was starting to have some vague awareness that my feelings were somehow related to sex and maybe to having babies, but what the specific connection or connections might be I had no clue. I remember waiting for the summer sale catalogs from Wards and Sears to come out. I discovered they sometimes carried brief-style swimwear, and invariably they had some available for sale. But I lived in a landlocked state, and a long ways from any sort of place to swim, so why would I need a swimsuit, let alone a brief swimsuit, thou I so longed to be able to order one of those brief suits.

I did eventually have a little pool, one of those three-ring inflatable ones. To use the pool, mom did need to get me a swimsuit, but it was a plaid boxer style. Of course, the boxer suits from late 1950s, and by then I was about twelve years old. I quickly discovered that there was something really interesting about those suits, a snug-fitting brief=style “liner”. Whenever I pulled the suit on, my penis got bigger and harder, and I was having to “reposition” my growing penis inside the snug liner. Sitting alone in the little pool, there wasn’t a lot to do other than contemplate the meaning of life and all the unanswered questions I had about my body. But here my body was, stuck in that suit with the little nylon liner. As you can imagine, one thing led to another and I ended up having my first real orgasm sitting in that little pool. I was not only terrified, but I also thought it was the greatest feeling I had ever experienced in my still young life.

That same summer, I think it was, my cousin and his family came to visit from the west coast. The cousin I was closest to, age wise, was about a year younger than I, just past 11, and his older brother was about 2 years older than me, about 14. Both my cousins were good swimmers. We went to the lake, and they swam in, guess what, brief-style swimwear. I so envied them. Then my younger cousin came home to stay overnight with me. We had a small house, and both ended up sleeping in the same bed. So, the time for bed came, and younger cousin took off the clothes he was wearing, and lo and behold, there was the little blue brief suit I had seen him wear during the day! His mom, my aunt, thought it was really weird that he liked that suit so much he wore it even when he wasn’t swimming. I was beginning to think there was more to this than his mom was observing, but I was obviously too bashful to ask. That was a strange night for me, certainly the strangest of my young life. If I recall correctly, he started out sleeping in just the suit, but then at some point during the night the suit came off and he pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms. The blue suit was just laying there at the side of the bed. I so much wanted to try it on, but I didn’t dare ask.To this day, I still find royal blue briefs with white piping extremely erotic...