Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2017, 02:11 PM

Default New to Tampa

I recently moved to Tampa Florida and been looking for somewhere to sport my collection of sexy swimwear but haven't found a place yet. Any suggestions? I have several aussiebum, n2n, vizau and quite frankly revealing swimsuits but no where to wear them to. I've pondered the thought of going to a clothing optional resort but their rules don't allow for single men.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:18 AM

I have been to Tampa and have gone to the beaches of St. Pete and Clearwater and have worn my brief swimsuits. I wore some pretty narrow side cuts (for me) of an inch or 1.5 inches and I wore a gold color Aussiebum brief that was not see through, but a bit opaque when wet. I have seen other guys in similar suits. Now when I come to the west/best coast of FL, I usually go to the smaller island beaches south of Tampa. I am sure there are gay oriented beaches there, but I never really worry about the whole gay/str8 beach thing. I don't do thongs or other such stuff, so can't help you out there. If you are a bit more adventure minded, there are some keys off the Tampa/St Pete coast that you can get a charter boat to. I did that a few times and the beaches were secluded and there were guys in brief cut suits. You will love Tampa.

STS
Old 05-26-2017, 11:37 PM

I wore a brief suit at a beach in Ft. DeSoto Park, south of St. Pete beach, a few years ago, though it appeared to be more of a family beach. But I had no problems.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
I wore a brief suit at a beach in Ft. DeSoto Park, south of St. Pete beach, a few years ago, though it appeared to be more of a family beach. But I had no problems.

I've worn thong swimsuits at Ft. de Soto North Beach. Most of the men and women in that part do, it seems.

Last edited by Red^^Speedo : 06-06-2017 at 02:28 PM.