Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2020, 08:25 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default New Front-Facing swimsuit by Covermale "Malka"

This suit popped up recently (or at least since I checked late ast year.) Alot of suits I have tried appear to have a nice front facing bulge on the models in the photos but usually end up requiring an up, down, left, or right approach by real dudes in real life.

This one, however, really fit like the pictures. The suit seems surprisingly sturdy and I expect will be pretty similar even when broken in. The front holds everything forward and the tiny mesh back fits inbetween the cheeks which keeps the suit nice and in place.

It makes me look really nice (and I think especially in this bright red). Will have to be in a very show-offy mood to wear around other people.

The one here is pictured in large. I may have been better off with a medium to prevent gapping as the extra minimal back means it doesnt have to fit over the hindquarters.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:43 PM

Wink New Front swimsuit by Covermale "Malka"

That's an interesting swimsuit, but it does look like a Speedo coming off and an outlined erection that fits quite well underneath it.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:19 PM

Default Puppy-dog expression.

Some posts need a "like" button with tongue hanging out.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:51 PM
Speedo Member

That suit looks really great on you!

I love suits like this which put the equipment out front rather than trying to smash it all down to a smooth lump.

I'd really like to see how that backside fits, it sounds interesting from your description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
This suit popped up recently (or at least since I checked late ast year.) Alot of suits I have tried appear to have a nice front facing bulge on the models in the photos but usually end up requiring an up, down, left, or right approach by real dudes in real life.

This one, however, really fit like the pictures. The suit seems surprisingly sturdy and I expect will be pretty similar even when broken in. The front holds everything forward and the tiny mesh back fits inbetween the cheeks which keeps the suit nice and in place.

It makes me look really nice (and I think especially in this bright red). Will have to be in a very show-offy mood to wear around other people.

The one here is pictured in large. I may have been better off with a medium to prevent gapping as the extra minimal back means it doesnt have to fit over the hindquarters.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Speedo Member

Nice find ‘StrawberryBoards’ I’m liking the look of that suit very much. Looks like ‘Cover Male’ have come up with a good looking style there......... And after looking at their website I think I prefer the way you wear it to their models!

Worn like you do, defiantly not a suit for the faint hearted!!!

Tell me, have CM added a front liner into this suit? The grey one might be fun to wear if they haven’t........
Old 04-06-2020, 01:28 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
That suit looks really great on you!

I love suits like this which put the equipment out front rather than trying to smash it all down to a smooth lump.

I'd really like to see how that backside fits, it sounds interesting from your description.

The "backside" fit

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:06 AM

Default Great looking suit

You look terrific in the red thong! Thanks for posting.
Old 04-15-2020, 01:25 AM
StrawberryBoards

Default Cm suit lining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbunz1969
Nice find ‘StrawberryBoards’ I’m liking the look of that suit very much. Looks like ‘Cover Male’ have come up with a good looking style there......... And after looking at their website I think I prefer the way you wear it to their models!

Worn like you do, defiantly not a suit for the faint hearted!!!

Tell me, have CM added a front liner into this suit? The grey one might be fun to wear if they haven’t........

With regards to your question CM has not added a front line to that suit or indeed to any of the suits they sell. I take it that you enjoy wearing unlined suits or seeing people wear them.

I had tried to share some info on this suit and the other CM suits but your inbox is full!