Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2018, 04:30 PM

My wife doesn't particularly like my speedo style swimwear though tolerates them. However once a female friend of ours was round at the house and gave me a small package which she had received at her house for me. I had ordered a very small white speedo suit but knew my wife would disapprove if i'd had it delivered to our house so i had asked our friend and she was fine with it.
My wife caught her handing it to me and i had to admit my guilt but she was fine with it saying' you'd better try it on then and we can give our opinion'.
With no option I retreated to the bedroom and opened the package. On seeing how brief it was, i was both excited and nervous. I tried on the bikini and it was very brief; think the sides are about 3/4 inch wide. I could see a decent enough bulge in the front and felt really good. Then I heard the call 'come on we're waiting'. so i returned to the lounge wearing only this very brief suit at which both girls could only look at it as this was why i had back to them; not like i was wearing anything else for them to look at! I could feel them staring at my bulge. My wife was her usual negative self about it though her friend was more diplomatic and said it was nice enough but i would need to watch it wasn't transparent as her white one piece was a little when wet. She said i should wear it next time she had her hot tub out and would invite us to her place. my wife complained that my bulge looked obscene which made them both laugh.